[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, does she look like a guy to you, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_ndbibyT4iS1tjd9v2o1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x529) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndbibyT4iS1tjd9v2o1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x529
Well, does she look like a guy to you, /r9k/?
>>
Some girls look good with pixie cuts. Most don't.
>>
>broad shoulders
>big honker
>doing the Caitlyn Jenner pose
>big ol' jaw

yep
>>
I would need a frontal view of her face for accurate assessment. I can tell though like with any girl she'd look cuter with long hair.
>>
>>29091834
Who says short hair makes girls look like guys?

Maybe butch dykes do, but they'd be ugly even if they grew their hair out.
>>
Pixie cuts are disgusting.

Long hair is the best.
>>
>short hair
>everyone and their mommy knows they will only go a certain length and no shorter than that
YEAH SHE TOTALLY LOOKS LIKE A GUY DERP.
>>
>>29091920
>Pixie cuts are disgusting.
They are, the women who get them need to fully commit and just shave it all off.
>>
File: SOR3wXK.png (287 KB, 496x472) Image search: [Google]
SOR3wXK.png
287 KB, 496x472
>>29091941
>derp
you have to go back friendo
>>
>>29092014
how new are you to 4chan?
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 639x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 639x960
>>29091844
this desu

when a girl can pull it off, it looks 10/10
>>
>>29091834
Lol. Looks almost the same as the girl i lost my V card to in hs. Except she had blonde slightly longer hair.
>>
sorry, i can't hear you faggots complaining about short haired girl over the sound of me fapping
>>
>>29092422
I have never meant a guy that was into short-haired girls and wasn't bisexual.
>>
Short hair can be great but only if the girl is cute enough to pull it off, otherwise she just looks like a dyke.
>>
>>29091834
Before I even clicked the image I thought it was a dude in a tank top. So yes they look like a guy.
>>
>>29091834
She doesn't look like a guy she IS a guy
No breasts, huge jaw, huge shoulders are all signs
>>
Short hair on girls is equivalent to long hair on guys. You have to already be good looking to pull it off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.