[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Misaki ever come save me ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: char_22709.jpg (11 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_22709.jpg
11 KB, 210x240
Will Misaki ever come save me ?
>>
She couldn't even save herself, why would you want that useless turd to help you?
>>
You have to summon her
>>
someone post that weird incantation thing the writer wrote to summon misaki.
>>
PLEASE MISAKI CHAN! I AM A WORTHLESS HIKKI WITHOUT ANY FUTURE. COME SAVE ME

>tfw make a misaki tulpa after talking to imaginary misaki for 10 years
>teaches you how to smite normies and become rich and powerful
>t-that would be cool too right ;----;
>>
>>29092020

http://tatsuhikotakimoto.com/2016/04/27/misaki-evocation-meditation-english-ver-now-released/

Oh fuck off bot, how is this link not original? You want a wall of text to go with that too? Fuck you.
>>
>>29092355
Is it really the official site of the creator of NHK?
>>
>>29092405

It's heavily translated, probably not.
>>
>>29092020
Holy shit. I wrote in the last thread that misaki was a psychotic hallucination but this shit basically confirms it. This is a guided meditation to try summon a tulpa Misaki
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.