[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to be talkative and outgoing >be loud and annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 250px-TrevorPhilips-GTAV.jpg (27 KB, 250x444) Image search: [Google]
250px-TrevorPhilips-GTAV.jpg
27 KB, 250x444
>try to be talkative and outgoing
>be loud and annoying
>try not to really talk in the fear of being annoying
>people think you're incredibly shy or have autism
>>
>try and let her know you like her
>be clingy and annoying
>try to play it cool
>appear disinterested
>>
You probably are autistic op
>>
>>29091739
>>29091509

I know that feel

Im trying so hard to change this but its just so fucking hard
ive have brief moment of immense social success when im really really thinking about it and in a perfect mood
but fuck this is just so fucked
so hard to maintain
I hate aspergers why cant I just be normal especially since I actually like talking to people
>>
This came to a point when I went to vocational school. I ended up in a GED class and generally was trying hard to study for it and sat at the front to mind my own business.

This girl asked me one day why I don't talk, I ended up carrying on a conversation about 'not really wanting to talk to people' and went on to talk about the schools paycheck, they were pretty cool bunch that never gave me shit...

But I still FEEL how much people are apprehensive when I don't talk around them. It's their problem not mine, but they end up trying to make it my problem.
>>
File: 1404530288128.png (65 KB, 441x345) Image search: [Google]
1404530288128.png
65 KB, 441x345
>Be diagnosed autistic since age five
>Learned how to compensate a LOT
>Friend accused me of lying when I mentioned it and got liberal butthurt

Do I win?
>>
>>29091908
accused you of lying about what?
>>
>>29091908

Being aspie.
>>
>>29091509
If you have to act like something you're not then you're an autism.

If you feel comfortable being quiet then be quiet. Have the confidence to b yurself. Acting like some other nigga isn't confidence it's desperation.
>>
>>29092070
>b ur selff
>>
>>29091509
>>29091739
I can seriously relate. Is it just us being naturally insecure, or is this some kind of autism?
>>
>try to be outgoing and friendly in the first week and a half of uni
>talk to a dozen or so people during lectures and around campus
>all but one start ignoring me around the third conversation
People say that I'm acting entitled for wanting to magically have friends but I can't see why anybody would want to even acknowledge me since they aren't getting anything?
I was thinking last week that when my mother dies in 40 or so years, I'll be completely alone with nobody to even talk to. It's just wrong to expect people to want to be friends with me since I'm just incredibly touchy, boring and slow.
>>
>>29091509
>>29091509
Wherever you are, there's always a normie that will have a fucking problem with you for no good reason. Just listen to who they bitch about and you'll notice who hates who.

It's more comfy being quiet and not having to talk all the time.
>>
From experience, most of those who hate you were those who wanted to mess with you but failed.
>>
File: ijkonh.jpg (67 KB, 635x950) Image search: [Google]
ijkonh.jpg
67 KB, 635x950
I dont know how to start conversations with people I dont know if im not acting like a fucking clown and forcing conversation or noticing something interesting about what theyre wearing or the situation were in
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.