[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How goes the quest for wizardhood r9k? Are you scared?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
How goes the quest for wizardhood r9k?

Are you scared?
>>
Yea desu I am I don't think I can live with the shame.
>>

But I'm a grill. Does this mean I become a witch instead?
>>
>>29091424
I'm at level 3 so far. I have accepted my fate.
>>
>>29091424

>20 is point of no return

You faggots still have a shot. 25 is more of an event horizon.
>>
Am i supposed to get a hooker before or after my 20th birthday?
>>
>tfw I had sex for the first time at age 28

I feel like an anomaly or something, like guys who make it to 25 without sex aren't "supposed" to lose their virginity.

I feel like a lowdown cheat or scam-artist or something. Let me tell you what I mean: next time I have sex, I'll know. I'll know how to finger her clit, how to touch titties without being an autist, how to put my arm around a girl. But it feels like I shouldn't or something. Like I snuck into some underground Sex Headquarters and stole classified documents.

Or to take a different analogy, like a man who lives in a mansion because he committed bank fraud or knocked off old ladies and stole the money in their wills.

Does anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>29092201
sorceress
>>
>>29092201
Only if you don't touch yourself. Same goes for guys btw.
>>
I lost my virginity at 15 cause neighbor chick was curious. Since then nothing, and I am 31 now. Since I have gone longer in years than the age at which I lost my virginity, I believe I am now a born again virgin.
>>
>>29092362
you made me smile anon, that's gotta count for something in your life
>>
>>29092320
How did the girl you had sex with react you haven't had sex at 28?

Was she just a hookup or gf?
>>
Lost it at 26. Don't give up hope faggots.
>>
>>29091424
i became a wizard on april 7th
>>
>>29092341
>Only if you don't touch yourself.
b-but what if you fap?
it's not actual sex
>>
>>29092320
I know your feel anon. I feel like that about all social interactions though, like I'm playing a part. Never at ease, always examining and thinking and reacting instead instead of being. Life as a fraud.

I'm
>>29092572
>>
>>29091424
Who /21/ here? Too late to get laid but so much time until wizardhood. It's a hard life.
>>
Congratulations. Is life different?
>>
Made it to 29 years 11months
Succubus drained me of my mana when I was in my most vulnerable state.
>Tfw so close
>>
My main is on Lordaeron
>>
>>29092583
just to add a little story to my life. as a kid i was really social and had lots of friends. around 11 some shit we won't talk about happened but it didn't really affect me at the time. early teens i was mostly the same and actually had no trouble friending girls that were interested in me. at 14 things at home started getting kinda shitty which apparently affected me at school and the others kids took notice and did their best make make things worse for me.

close to 15 things boiled over and i started lashing out which is also when the shit we won't talk about suddenly popped up in my memory. i did my best to just push through everything and i even managed to find a girlfriend. the girlfriend was short lived tho as apparently her mother fucking hated me due to some rumours which led to me being charged with sexual assault(originally rape) which of course made every part of my life that much worse

as you might expect school was hell but thankfully i only had a week before i turned 16 and could drop out which i did. for the following 2 years i almost never left the house aside from court dates, lawyer meetings and other things that actually required me to leave. my lawyer was actually fucking amazing and managed to get all kinds of kids from school to testify some of them were even her close friends that got on the stand and said that her story was complete bull shit. in the end i was still found guilty for whatever reason but i was let off easy with only 1 year probation, and a restraining order.
>>
>>29092869
you're 30 and you're talking about shit that happened when you were 11-16.
>>
File: I dream of genie.jpg (1 MB, 1024x772) Image search: [Google]
I dream of genie.jpg
1 MB, 1024x772
>>29092583
I become a wizard on April 2nd. IT LOOKS LIKE WE WILL SPRING INTO WIZARDHOOD.
>>
>>29092869
2/2

i went till about 25 or so just sitting around playing video games and really having no life. i didn't feel like i could trust anyone and really had no interest in trying to make friends or anything. i'm not really sure what sparked it but at some point i did start going out a bit and even made a couple of good friends but i still spent the majority of my time home. i've since tried to be more social but simple conversations are just incredibly awkward.

now at 30 i still have a few close friends but females are not at all interested in me. it's almost like they can sense i'm damaged goods or something. my friends are actually typical Chads swimming in pussy and can't seem to understand why i'm not like them. they talk to me like it's just so fucking easy to get laid. i think they actually think i'm a virgin by choice or some shit

i do have a job(agriculture), my own transportation and even just got my own place but none of it seems to make any difference. i'm still miserable as fuck and really don't see any hope of things getting better. actually i enjoy my job enough that it's the only time i actually feel somewhat good but the gaps between work where i'm just alone with my thoughts just seem to get worse and worse
>>
20 and nobody has even kissed me yet. Not even on the cheek.
I die slowly everyday.
>>
>>29092910
yes because that shit still fucking haunts me. you can't even begin to imagine what it feels like to run into people from your school and have them STILL bring up the fact you were convicted of sexual assault. or the memory of waking up to some perverted guy sucking on your cock then trying to rape you once he realised you were awake. then there's the fact nothing was done over it because neither your family or police believed the story AND you still run into the piece of shit on the street from time to time
>>
>>29092830
My main is on Wyrmrest Accord
>>
>>29092996
I feel for you bro but why are you still in this place where you're haunted by your past?
>>
>>29093063
honestly it really doesn't matter what i do or where i go shit always pops into my head. i can be sitting around having a good day then suddenly out of nowhere a memory pops into my head and i can't get it out for days
>>
Lol are wizards actually a thing I thought it was a meme
>>
does it count if i was molested?
>>
26 here.
Gotta enjoy those videogames.
>>
>>29091424
I will be 27 soon. I hope the wizardry is worth it.
>>
>>29091424
28 yr old incel. I just come to r9k to shitpost, I hate everybody here and can't identify with any of the socially awkward college kids.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.