[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I finally got laid after so long. >meet girl on FB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 803rAKG.jpg (37 KB, 537x540) Image search: [Google]
803rAKG.jpg
37 KB, 537x540
So, I finally got laid after so long.

>meet girl on FB
>find out she also lives in LA
>bit of an outcast like me
>invite her over one day
>hang out, watch It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
>this soon leads to her attacking me with her feet
>attack back by tickling her sides
>get on top of her eventually
>make out like crazy
>pull her shirt down and have my tongue go at it at her tits
>things escalate even further and we bang

That was exactly 2 weeks ago. We've been discussing round 2 soon.

It happens to all of us eventually, my friends. Even if it takes two decades.

What's your first time story?
If none, what's your spaghetti story?
>>
Took a girl's virginity in the woods at summer camp right next to the girl that I actually liked, but wasn't brave enough to actually advance upon. I later found out that the girl I was actually into liked me, but thought I wasn't into her, since I fucked her friend next to her...Whoops.

As for the girl I DID fuck, it was awful. She didn't have any fun, and I barely did. She rode me while I laid down on the grass. It was just over all unpleasant. She was incredibly clingy afterwards despite claiming that it was just a sex thing. I eventually had to cut her off.

Looking back, I hate myself for everything that happened there so much. From fucking some girl I didn't give a rat's ass, hurting the girl I actually was head over heels for, and not taking responsibility for this girl who's emotionally dependent on me because of my mistakes, and treating her like shit.

I deserve to be miserable and alone at 3 AM on R9K, man.
>>
>>29091303
Lol @ this image. I'm female and neither of those dudes are attractive. Never the white man.
I'll tell my story tho:
>visiting a friend of mine who lives in hollywood
>she's a model and i was just visiting for a couple days as a friend
>she knows i have a thing for feet
>puts some knee high socks on and starts teasing me with them
>i give her a foot massage
>one thing leads to another and then I'm eating her out
>she comes
>we watch whose line is it anyway to sleep
>dont talk about it the rest of the stay
>go home a couple days later and we barely ever talk after that
>>
>>29091567
please fuck off and never come back

if you cant understand that the picture is a joke youre too retarded or young to be here

ill go with retarded
>>
>25 year old college dropout
>Work in mommy's office
>Barely talk with any coworker
>Mommy guilt trips me into going at the office's end of year party
>Get drunk
>Some negro female coworker is all over me
>Have my first kiss and lose my virginity at the same night
>Never talk to her again after that outside of small talk
>>
>>29091531
Oh man, that's quite shitty. What made you pursue the girl you banged? Was it the attention she gave you and you seeing your opportunity to get something out of it?

How so did the girl you banged get clingy? What would she do/say that indicated that?
>>
>>29091567
Hollywood is shady as fuck huh. That place always creeps me out with bums. Anyway, seems like you had your good share of fun. Why did it become awkward afterwards?
I feel as if it's those cases where they won't talk about it unless they do, and both of you felt that way so no one talked about it and it soon became awkward.

>>29091609
This.
>>
>>29091706
How did it escalate?
>>
>>29091722
I was real young, and still a virgin. I just wanted to have sex with anyone for the first time just so I could proudly say I wasn't a virgin anymore. It also helped that the two girls were best friends. I figured that I could get close to the one I really liked by hanging out with both of them together, since I was too scared to try and talk to just her 1 on 1. It ended up with the friend having feelings for me, and me making the mistake of cutting my losses and going for it.

Following that, she would talk to me every day, and get really emotional and grumpy. Just an over all toxic person to be around. I couldn't handle her. She drove me up the wall. I feel terrible about cutting her off. To this day, any time anything really bad happens to me, I get the feeling that it's karma biting my ass, and I should text her or something and apologize, maybe explain myself. Never have yet though.
>>
>>29091779
Talking to her will take a load off my man, just apologize or something and you will feel a lot better, even if you haven't done anything wrong.
>>
>>29091829
Aw, man, but it's been years. It'll be rough. She's definitely asleep right now, and I'm not even sure if it's still her number.

I guess I'll try tomorrow though. I know that you're right, and I'm just making excuses.
>>
>>29091761
We went to another co-worker's house to smoke pot, he also let us borrow a room, while we were in the sofa she kept caressing my legs and stuff while I did nothing.

Then after a while she said she was tired and went to the bed, I went in, turned the lights off and just started kissing her and eventually fucked her without saying a single word the entire time.
>>
>>29091779
I feel you on that. You just had to find someone to bang to claim you've done it.

It really seems as if it is eating at you, and putting it behind you is only going to perpetuate the shitty feeling. You should explain yourself to her, to clarify things with her and be good with yourself. These are not fun things to deal with, and I would highly suggest you do what you just said: text her or something and apologize.

If she reacts negatively toward you, fuck it. She will have new perspective as to why you did what you did and will shatter any false leads she had.
>>
File: PepeREE VHS tape paused.gif (2 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
PepeREE VHS tape paused.gif
2 MB, 800x800
>>29091303
>>meet girl on FB
YOU FUCKING NOOOORRRRMMMMIEEEEE RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Okay anons, prepare for a tale of true spaghetti... and then the actual loss of my virginity, way later than it should have gone.
>Be first year out of school
>Dating this girl, call her Laura, for about six months
>Still haven't banged
>Still barely done anything, because I'm a cowardly betamax faggot and she acted basically asexual 99% of the time
Despite that Laura was really great, a solid 7/10 with physical features pretty much perfectly to my taste, smart and funny and just generally great. Dunno why she stayed with a cyborg like me for so long... probably 'cause she antisocial enough that she didn't have much contact with men before me.
Anyway
>Dating for around six months, still not going past second base
>Go to a darn fancy bar with her for some occasion
>Seriously, it's underground, soft lighting, curtained booths, real romantic
>Laura barely ever drinks or goes out (again, she's antisocial and basically sheltered)
>She's been drinking tonight
>Giggling, touching me
>Being extra adorable because she's normally pretty reserved
[cont]
>>
>>29091955
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NIGGA YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I BELIEVE IN YOU, PAST ANON
>>
>>29091955
I want to know more, goddammit.
>>
File: whatever.jpg (44 KB, 460x645) Image search: [Google]
whatever.jpg
44 KB, 460x645
>>29091955
>At one point she tipsily says something like 'that's why I love you,' and I'm not sure if she just let slip the l-word or was just saying it casually
>I'm not drinking much so I drive her home around 11 or so
Now, I've planned for this. I've autistically planned for this. I'm gonna keep driving 100m past the turnoff for her street, where there's a park. I'm gonna park there, say something about getting a bit of privacy, start making out and go from there.
>Even got condoms
>Finally come to her street, keep going
>Drive past her street towards the park
>She asks me where I'm taking us
>Suddenly all my spaghetti, autism, creepy feelings, and insecurities explode
>Stammer something about being distracted
>Take her back to her house, drop her off, and leave

I never got my shit together, I was so fucking angry at myself. Laura never acted that attracted to me again, I never escalated a date anywhere useful, and she became more and more withdrawn, cold, distant. By the 9-month mark I was pretty sure she was cheating on me and if she wasn't, she should have been. Seriously, fuck me and my decision-making.
Laura was - well, not perfect, but pretty close to perfect for me. And I could have had her if I'd been just a little less of a pussy beta faggot.
Does not feel good.
>>
File: 1463089606131.gif (160 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1463089606131.gif
160 KB, 400x388
>>29091303
>>29091531
>>29091567
>>29091706
>>29091955
GGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEET THHHHEE FUUUUCK OUUUT YOU GODDDAMN NORMIEEEEEES
>>
>>29091531
I understand your feels, brother.
>>
>>29091748
I spent the majority of the stay after that night wanting really badly to talk to her about it and about feelings and asking for cuddles. But lets put it this way: I'm a 7 best case scenario. She was a 10. She models for a living and she's skinny and asian and perfect. She's in fucking magazines. I just didnt have the confidence to confront her. It became awkward at the end and i dont think she was into me very much. So i went home.
The flight home was also terrifying actually. Where most planes lift off at maybe a 40-60 degree angle, my plane flew out at about a 70 or 80. And it was wobbly all night. I was pretty sure i was gonna die. Sorta wish i had.
>>
>>29092229
Hey, man. At least you got to eat out a 10/10 asian model, right? That's more than I can say. Chin up, you can't be unattractive if you pulled that off. Your fun isn't quite over.

As for planes, I'm scared of open spaces and crowds, so I can empathize. Flying is the worst of both worlds.
>>
Mine was extremely similar. Went to her house to watch a movie (300) and I started tickling her, then I went in for the kiss and we started ripping each other's clothes off. It was really awkward but we fucked again in the morning after we sobered up and it was good.
>>
File: 1465195269423.jpg (13 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
1465195269423.jpg
13 KB, 443x332
>>29091303
>pull her shirt down

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>29092354
I mean I grabbed the top of her shirt and pulled it down so I can reveal her tits.
I then licked her nips and she went crazy.
>>
>>29092169

I want to hear about your life, you make it seem extremely bad in comparison.
>>
>>29092365
Was she also a virgin?
>>
Op how the fuck did you just meet and start chatting up some girl on facebook
>>
>>29091303
Nicely done brobot.
>>
>>29091567
>>29091567
>>29091567
Tits whore or get out
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.