[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well r9k? Real advice or normie advice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: normieadvice.png (497 KB, 598x527) Image search: [Google]
normieadvice.png
497 KB, 598x527
Well r9k?

Real advice or normie advice?
>>
r9k doesn't like reality.
>>
>>29090364
>blame problems on others
I blame others and me. Me for putting myself in this position, others for keeping me there
>complain about everything
I do a lot of stuff including compain
>Not be grateful
For what...? Only thing I'm grateful for is my internet connection. Aside from that I have basically nothing
>>
>>29090364

Just World Fallacy

Next
>>
>>29090364
Normie
>Blame others
I'll blame whoever is at fault. In this case, my parents, for forcing me into an existence I never asked for.

>Complain
Ironically I don't complain about anything, other than occasionally bitching about bring alive.
>Grateful
I may not complain a lot, but I'm not going to act as though my situation is ideal.
>>
>>29090364
Humility isn't about success, it's just about what it is, being humble. Don't tell me there isn't rich powerful people right now that aren't greedy and self centered.
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>29090364

There's a million ways to fail.

Listing only three is extremely lazy thinking-- and lazy thinking creates blindspots.

It's neither normie, nor real advice, in fact, from what I can gather it's sports advice.
>>
>>29090612
But that is accepted more in society than NEETs who sit around collecting autism bux all day long
>>
Although it's nice to be positive.

It's unhealthy to constantly avoid feeling sad or depressed. It's unhealthy to pretend that it can't be an outside's influence of why you're
>>
>>29090645
True, but it still proves OP's pic wrong. The successful are at the place they are at because they have connections, functional upbringings, and qualifications. You don't need humility
>>
>>29090603

>I'll blame whoever is at fault. In this case, my parents, for forcing me into an existence I never asked for.

Your parents couldn't help but create you because they were compelled to do so by the chain of causality.
>>
>>29090364
not even normie advice -- delusional christfag-level advice.

There are countless people who do all three of those things who are tremendously successful.

Doing these things makes you an asshole, but it doesn't make you fail. Equating being an asshole with failure is delusion intended to support the just world fallacy.
>>
File: grateful-dead.jpg (620 KB, 1280x879) Image search: [Google]
grateful-dead.jpg
620 KB, 1280x879
>Blame Others
Abdicating responsibility and blaming things on somebody else is one of the tenets of career advancement in the realm of the normie.

>Complain About Everything
It's only complaining when other people do it, and if you don't say anything it means that everything is fine.

>Be Grateful
I'll be grateful when I'm dead.
>>
>>29090795
And? That's like saying the fire that burned my house only did so because of causality. A fire still burned down my house. As such, I will blame the fire.
>>
>blame others
I can't blame myself for being short, but I blame women for hating me because of it.
>complain about everything
what else CAN i do, life is literally hopeless because of shit outside of my control. All of my friends are normies and im sitting here being a dateless kissless virgin scoring 55 on the robot test all because of shit outside of my control. life is completely meaningless and painful and the only reason i havent killed myself yet is that i cant figure out a way to make it look like an accident
>not be grateful
lmao
>>
>>29091065
How are you going to blame energy?
>>
>>29091236
How are you going to blame a bunch of particles (a human)?
>>
>>29091769
Not being retarded is a good start. Work on that.
>>
>>29091769
I think that his point was exactly that. How can you blame something that doesn't actually have an agency of its own? Blame then doesn't make any sense as there is no other alternative, they couldn't have acted any differenty, the same way you can't act any differently.

Blaming fire for burning your house is rather silly. It was fire that burned down your house, but fire didn't choose to do so, it didn't have any will to do so, it is merely a process that occurs. It's like blaming Zyklon B for killing the jews.
>>
>>29092093
what the fuck are you on about you stupid faggot, people are shallow as shit. They don't want to be seen with someone as ugly as me so they fucking snub me

kys
>>
>>29092261
Life isn't fair, you're born ugly, disgusting and autistic. That's how selections work, you are a worthless person and other people can sense that, not only that, they are actually obliged to sense that and act accordingly to that urge like the guided animals we are.

You're playing lottery and you've picked the wrong number and others judging you by these arbitrary numbers is the only thing they can do.
>>
>>29092307
COOL BRO! TELL ME SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW

jesus fuck this board is just a bunch of triplenigger faggots reposting the same shit every 5 minutes
>>
>>29092307
>ugly

yep, i can accept that

>disgusting

nope, very clean

>autistic

nope, if i come of as autistic it's because society made me that way

solitary confinement will do the same thing
>>
>>29092358
Just because you are clean doesn't mean that you're not disgusting to other people.

And even if society made you autistic (which would many people probably dispute), it's not something society chose to do, it's merely a process you got caught it with no actual causal agent.
>>
>>29092328
If you stop giving newfags attention then maybe the frequency of their empty posts will start to decrease.
>>
>>29092328
>>29092261
>>29091769
>>29091116
Stop being a bitch nigger.
>>29091789
rekt
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.