[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to leave 4chan after being here for the better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: old hag.jpg (98 KB, 720x600) Image search: [Google]
old hag.jpg
98 KB, 720x600
Is it possible to leave 4chan after being here for the better part of a decade?
>>
>>29090352
>Is it possible to leave 4chan after being here for the better part of a decade?

No. You are here forever.
>>
old hag syndrome is that old? holy shit
>>
>>29090352
moot did it
so can we not really
>>
File: 1459586542333.png (172 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
1459586542333.png
172 KB, 639x480
>>29090394
But I don't want to be. I've made a few pieces of OC that are circulated around. I've seen and posted in many funny threads... I have become a part of the internet and it has become a part of me. I'm entangled in this massive web of information, I'm a part of it, by this interface our minds are connected.
>>
>>29090521
All these years later lain is still having a major influence on our lives.
Most influential animated series of all time?
>>
>>29090437

How do you know for sure that he doesn't still post here?
>>
>>29090352
4chan isn't the problem. The problem is time that has no better use. That's why so many people here are losers IRL because obviously normies have better things to do than post on a sad, lonely, image board.
>>
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
>>29090591
God is here.
>>
File: tfw98.png (28 KB, 357x313) Image search: [Google]
tfw98.png
28 KB, 357x313
>>29090617
>That's why so many people here are losers IRL because obviously normies have better things to do than post on a sad, lonely, image board.
>>
>I've been posting since 2004 and I'm almost 24

I don't think it's possible friend
>>
>>29090617
I can be fairly normie... not for long before it falls apart, but I can make friends sporadically and go outside. I do come here less when I'm happy and spending more time with people.
>>
>>29090352
>see this thread
>look at the top of the page
>The banner is a "Don't forget: You're here forever" gif
How fitting. I've tried to leave a few times, but I was drawn back within a month every time.
>>
>>29090609
prob does,
he will always be one of us
>>
>>29090704
I've managed to get away for a few months, but then I get curious and 'check-in'... then get stuck again.

>>29090716
In all my time here I wonder if moot ever anonymously replied to one of my posts.
>>
>>29090845
>but then I get curious and 'check-in'... then get stuck again.
I bet this happened to moot.
>>
>>29090352
why do you want to leave? are you a happy fun shitposter or a sad whiny shitposter?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.