[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck you r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: reeeeeeee.jpg (47 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeee.jpg
47 KB, 848x480
I was just here trying to find someone to talk to, but instead I just end up with a bunch of failed normies trying to find "fembots" on Omegle. This is why I fucking hate you cancerous faggots here on r9k. Because hour after hour, you idle on forums, chat rooms, or whatever, hoping to find "fembots" to cyber with, to be your fucking girl friend. You put that amount of effort into finding a girl friend (on the fucking Internet of all places) which means that your entire life purpose is ruled by trying to find sex and attain women which is just utterly, utterly pathetic beyond any standard of a doubt.

I was actually quite numb before I joined that Omegle chat and saw the same faggot spamming the exact same uncreative, pick-up artist inspired opening over and over again, hoping to lure a "fembot" into his sticky, cum-drenched web. But now I just honestly feel angry at all the faggots who post here. It infuriates me to think of all these shallow, self-absorbed, sorry fucking excuses for human beans who post on this image board. Honestly, some of you would be happy if you managed to stop thinking about your dicks for 10 seconds to find something else worthy of your time, but instead I have to listen to your fucking whining about women every day on /r9k/.

I remember when this place was for original content but somehow you failed dregs of society managed to turn this place into your eternal little shit hole and now all the other "robots" can gather here and whine about how they will never find a GF and boo-fucking who. It's quite obvious that no self-respecting person would waste that level of time with these pathetic and doomed attempts to find a mate so why do you continually humiliate yourselves like this? Do you really lack the self-awareness to accept that you're a fucking irredeemable loser in the eyes of everyone? Does your entire self-worth really have to depend on the validation of women (which are literally, retarded children)?

FUCKING DIE.
>>
>>29090276
>be male
>want pussy

it's really that simple
>>
YES, YOUR HIGHNESS

original following orderino
>>
>>29090276
tl;dr origano
>>
Are you a girl? Get the fuck out this place literally isn't for you why would you come here and complain about that when this is a space for lonely men. Go to fucking tumblr or any other female dominated space to vent you stupid entitled cunt
>>
>>29090514
You've failed to understand the entirety of my post. That's really quite impressive.
>>
File: Bear_Suit_Lain_vector_by_Saioul.png (179 KB, 1024x946) Image search: [Google]
Bear_Suit_Lain_vector_by_Saioul.png
179 KB, 1024x946
>>29090276
>I was just here trying to find someone to talk to
fag
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.