[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is acne proof that god doesn't exist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Severe-Acne-Pictures-1.jpg (54 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
Severe-Acne-Pictures-1.jpg
54 KB, 1000x718
Is acne proof that god doesn't exist?
>>
Acne that bad is proof that a higher power does exist, and it hates you. Or at least gets entertainment from your misfortune.
>>
Just wash your face and change your pillow case :^)
>>
Put pee on it you moron.
>>
>>29090399
To be fair, I've never met someone with bad acne that looked otherwise well groomed, though I've never seen severe cystic acne like in the OP's picture.
>>
File: 1381786873067.png (38 KB, 348x348) Image search: [Google]
1381786873067.png
38 KB, 348x348
Jesus fuck, get a bucket and a pick, drain those fuckers and then just put your head in rubbing alcohol.
Then ignite the alcohol. In case you want to continue living, skip that last step.
>>
>>29090536

As someone with not severe but persistent acne I have to say that it makes me not want to even try when nothing I do makes any difference. Like I'm not going pay for good haircuts or meticulously groom my facial hair, what's the point???
>>
>>29090244
shiit op, go see a dermatologist or something
>>
>>29090536
why even bother grooming yourself when the huge, pulsating cysts on your face make it all redundant
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>29090536
>I've never seen severe cystic acne like in the OP's picture.

That's because anyone with acne that severe would never leave their house or at least cake their face with makeup when they go out.
>>
>>29090536
I shower everyday, eat well, exercise daily, wash my face 2-3 times a day, and my acne was horrible, and I'm still having some trouble with it. Then again, I'm always working on cars, and getting car dirt all over my face. But then again, I literally wash my face off with water every hour when I work on cars.
>>
>>29090244
I made this exact thread about balding a few months ago tb h. OC board my dick
>>
>the exact age women start becoming actually attracted to men men develop acne
Like poetry
>>
>>29090244
Accutane, my nigga. I'm about through with my course and it's literally changed my life.
>>
Accutane is proof that god DOES exist. Trust me.
>>
>>29090244
It is proof that he does. Some people just live life without any obstacles. You on the other hand. You have a mission.
>>
>>29090244
To be honest if you have acne that bad and are a poorfag you should probably start to consider suicide, especially if the rest of your facial genetics are also fucked up.
>>
>>29090244
No, it's just proof that he hates some people.
>>
>>29090735
Go to a dermatologist and get a facial peel, I used to have terrible acne as well due to awful genetics but facial peels + acutane cleared that shit right up and now I don't even need to wash my face
>>
>>29090646
That won't do anything to cystic acne though, even a comedone won't help
>>
its proof you dont/over wash your face and sleep in your own filth

fucking plebs
>>
>>29096692
Actually my worst acne was when i washed my wash 3 times a day. These days i wash it 4 times a week and my skin has been much clearer. Fuck off with your normie opinion and kys
>>
>>29096871
washed your wash, lol, tard
>>
>>29096871
>Personal anecdote is fact

You're stupid
>>
Gotta love when normiehormies are all like "jus don't eat any junkfood, drink only water, and put a towel on your pillowcase" and then they eat nothing but junkfood, drink nothing but pop and beer, and pass out on the floor daily and have perfect skin.
>>
>>29097318
Amd yet you take as a fact if some normie says he never got acne because he compulsively washed his face. Kys
>>
>>29090244
Even more than that: it is a proof of evolution https://www.google.com/search?q=acne+and+antibiotic+resistance

Seems like normies abusing antibiotics (especially farmers) push bacteria to evolve more resistance. This means they cause potentially more aggressive acne.

>>29090357
ironic christcuck

>>29097336
With my moderate acne removing most sweets and junkfood from my diet really helped. But most of help came from special boron-sulfur-antibiotic mix recipe that my doc gave me. I have my acne under control now.
Every case is slightly different though.
>>
acne master race reporting in

liberating me from any close relation to the animals who populate our race since 1998

can't take accutane for health reasons, nothing else works perfectly but the antibiotic cehalexin and a simple benzol peroxide wash is doing pretty well now
>>
>>29098334
oops i meant
>animals that populate our species
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.