[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw gfs on zoloft and starts to lose emotions and doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1421324178965.png (48 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1421324178965.png
48 KB, 800x800
>tfw gfs on zoloft and starts to lose emotions and doesn't care anymore about hygiene
>tfw side effects making her lose all of her sex drive

Just kill me already
>>
just dick her while she sleep cuz
>>
>>29089942
Why don't you go ahead and kill yourself, normie?
>>
>>29089942
how many milligrams you take friendo?
>>
>>29088110
>tfw i was on antidepressants they didn't help my depression at all or do anything except make me unable to cum unless fucked for over an hour
>tfw found out girls only like to fuck for maybe 20 minutes max
>>
my gf is on Zoloft too, it's been months since I had a visit to the meat cave
>>
>>29090032
this, normies just have to FUCK EVERYTHING UP don't they
>>
>>29090144
Sorry m8. You'll find someone for you.
>>
It's just shitty because I really like her, but she just feels like she isn't there. She just feels dead. Like I do a lot for her and try to make her happy, but she just doesn't seem to care about me anymore
>>
>>29090372
I remember Zoloft.
It works in that you can't care enough about anything to truly be sad, but since you can't care about anything, you can't really be happy.
Everything and everyone is just too far away.
I got off of it, and started showering and eating again about two weeks later.
But, I also started getting sad again. Real hard sad, just like before the Zoloft.
It's a real shit choice, senpai.
It's kind of hard to decide which is better.
If you want her to get off the drugs, you better be ready to fucking carry her ass, because that's what it'll take to have a chance of making her happy.
>>
>>29090719
I know. I just don't know how to help her or how to make her happy. She says she's happy and that she loves me, but she doesn't act like she does. She keeps me kinda on low priority. I really want her to be ok, but if I don't see any change soon I'm going to fucking kill myself. She said she's lowering her dosage after school but who knows. I don't know if she'll be off of it completely for a while and it really makes me feel like shit. In the beginning of our relationship zoloft didn't really affect her because she started taking it about a month before we started dating, but now she acts completely different and I really hate it. I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>29091421
Psych meds shouldn't turn someone into a zombie, it means they're not working. Get her to her psych and switch to something else, or better yet no meds if she can handle that...

SSRIs are what doctors prescribe to every normie feeling slightly sad. If she can exercise, get a pet, and it'll make her happy - try to avoid any kind of meds desu. If she genuinely needs medication go for Wellbutrin or lithium. in any case get meds changed or dropped because this shit isn't working
>>
>tfw take an ssri and lithium
just fuck me up pham
>>
>>29091718
I fuckin' hate lithium. Doc said to take it at night, but it gives me fucked up dreams and wakes me up after an hour. I can never get back to sleep after.

If I take it during the day, it makes me twitchy and distant, (moreso than usual). Considering dropping it entirely.
>>
>>29092550
i take it night and day. at night i used to take prazosin which helped w/ the dreams, but now i dont take it and sleep ok.
i dont like it especially bc i live in the desert, so if i get overheated/dehydrated i get really dizzy and nauseous
emotionally im doing a lot better but physically im a wreck. better than risperdal, which i used to take at least.
>>
>>29092577
I haven't noticed any improvement from the meds.

Then again, I'm an even worse shut-in than before, stopped exercising, etc. I'm not suicidal, but I wouldn't mind not waking up tomorrow, ya know?
>>
>>29092636
i get that. i started taking lithium in an inpatient facility, where i stayed for a month. after i got out i stopped drinking and doing drugs, went back to school, and finally moved out of my parents. i still have rough times but it is getting better for me. i hope the same can happen for you anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.