[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he still thinks lifting and self-improvement won't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: Uggo.jpg (292 KB, 816x1168) Image search: [Google]
Uggo.jpg
292 KB, 816x1168
>he still thinks lifting and self-improvement won't get him a gf
>>
>>29089909
Is he natty? Why are his muscles so rock hard
>>
>>29089934
probably. he's just at a low bf%. well developed, certainly, I'm not trying to detract from his body, but the degree of definition that the pictures put on his muscles comes from favorable lighting and low bodyfat percentage.
>>
>>29089909
because /fit/ is just swimming in pussy, right?

women, and normies in general, give you no credit for improving yourself if you do so to impress or attract them. If you do it "FOR URSELF BRAHHH" then sure, but in that case you're already confident and self-assured and such. Normies only like self-improvement when normies do it, when robots do it they remain "creepy" and outcast.
>>
>>29089909

I have medically verified /low test/ so I don't get much out of lifting

In any case, I don't care about getting a gf at this point. Now it's all about not being a poor fuck for the rest of my life.
>>
haha holy shti this dude is uglier than me
>>
>>29089909
>mamelons on her teeth

LMAO 2/10 would not bang, no wonder she had to hook up with him
>>
>>29089984
no, that is fucking retarded

and you know it

put in a few years of hard work and anyone can get a qt
>>
if he got better glasses or could get rid of them and got a better haircut he could look much much better
>>
>>29090025
i only noticed them when you pointed them out,

funny that
>>
>>29089995
I bet you didn't sleep for three days before taking the test so the doctor would prescribe you legal roids.
>>
>>29090060
>legal roids

how does one acquire test legally
>>
It is hopeless. You might find a girl for awhile, but she will leave or she will pass. Ultimately you will cry out in your final moments, and realize you are alone. Dying confused and in terror, at last you will see black, and then it will be over. Deny if you wish, but this you will feel one day. Prepare for it.
>>
>>29089909
This guy will probably get cucked, I just have this instinct about it. I can look at pictures of couples and I'm right about 95% of the time.
>>
he didn't get one because he was /fit/, he got one because looks are a meme anyway. I became convinced of this when I found out a 9/10 repeatedly hooked up with a 5'4" obese kid with a unibrow. and 3/10 facial aesthetics.
>>
>>29090151
except when he finds the guy whose fucking his gf...
>>
File: 1356466109077.jpg (25 KB, 624x448) Image search: [Google]
1356466109077.jpg
25 KB, 624x448
>>29090025
>A mamelon (from French mamelon, "nipple"), is one of three rounded protuberances which are present on the cutting edge of an incisor tooth when it first erupts through the gum. Mamelons are quickly worn away by use. Mamelons are easiest to observe on the Maxillary central incisors, and appear as three small prominences on the incisal edge of the tooth. Mamelons are ordinarily of no clinical importance. Usually they are worn off early in the life of the tooth. However, when an anterior open bite is present - that is, the anterior teeth are not in contact when the bite is fully closed - mamelons may remain into adulthood.
lmao this bitch

wouldn't fuck her if you paid me
>>
>>29090201
What's he gonna do, bench press him?

Form < Function
>>
>>29090225
you'd be delusional to think he doesn't have functional strength
>>
File: osmium kek.jpg (74 KB, 318x308) Image search: [Google]
osmium kek.jpg
74 KB, 318x308
>>29090025
>>29090211
>memelons
>>
>>29089909
goddamn how can anyone take his dopey face seriously. he's going to get cucked so hard but he might smash a couple of pussies before then. nobody will ever take him seriously enough though, with our without muscles. you can't polish a turd, even if the turd is buff.
>>
>>29090234
I had a roommate back in school who worked out quite a bit, did a lot of upper body and ab stuff. More than once I had to help him with his car because he couldn't crack a rusted bolt. Sure I could use a wrench or open a bottle but her could open stacies legs :(
>>
>>29090416
you fix his minivan
he makes her scream like no one else can
>>
Has anyone else commented on how that's his sister? & How weird it is for her
>>
File: rfk at first I was like.jpg (489 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
rfk at first I was like.jpg
489 KB, 1280x1440
>>29090539
>commented on how that's his sister?
>>
>today I learned what mamelons are
>and what they are are disgusting tooth roasties
0/10 throw her off a building
>>
>>29089909
Why would you spend so much effort and money on steroids and not put down the cash for a decent haircut?
>>
>>29089909

His sister is a qt in those pics.
>>
>tfw no male version of butterface bf
hmm
>>
>>29089984
/fit/ is full of gays so

>>29089999
Checked
>>
File: tfw-no-true-lovee.gif (2 MB, 455x228) Image search: [Google]
tfw-no-true-lovee.gif
2 MB, 455x228
>tfw no qt3.14
Brb, gym.
>>
>>29090030
Hard work into something that actually matters maybe, like gitting really gud at music or even e-sports while doing some exercise on the side
>>
File: 1414151313733.jpg (15 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
1414151313733.jpg
15 KB, 417x500
>>29089909
been lifting for 4 years now, no gf, no admirer ever.
when will it be my turn
>>
>>29089909
I experienced it. I got fit in university and I didn't get girls. Your could say the reason was more like I didn't even try but the result is the same.
>>
>>29092416
post body

originallala
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.