[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lol, why are Mexicans such fucking cancer? RIP US https://m
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 494x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 494x362
Lol, why are Mexicans such fucking cancer?

RIP US
https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKqs-ttP0T3NUgATnqkUxYgcDO-e3X7Nxp_EVikyzjHJ6C2bXuD5BD4wywcs_a6tUr_86V-qtZv0i9_zqZ8whS-YGicDpw&time_continue=977&v=0t7PnrelFdY
>>
>>29089844
lol fucking rekt
>>
Get rekt Trumpfag
>>
>>29089910
Lol, why's that lad? :D
>>
File: 0009.jpg (176 KB, 900x598) Image search: [Google]
0009.jpg
176 KB, 900x598
Well, you guys DID want a race war...
>>
>>29089989
Seemed more like they just wanted to attend a political rally... :/
>>
>>29090006
>posts online insulting spics and threatening genocide
>'omg why do they hate meeee sooooooo'
Trumpfags are the jews of politics.
>>
>>29089989
proving that once again cheetah posters are the most cancerous and subhuman posters on the entire board

drink bleach untermensch
>>
>>29090059
>i am a nigger

(heres some more text)
>>
File: 7118129.jpg (36 KB, 338x450) Image search: [Google]
7118129.jpg
36 KB, 338x450
>>29090105
I'm a fascist and more right wing than anyone of you, child. I'm so beyond you in terms of intelligence and willpower.

You're no Kamerad of mine.
>>
>>29090059
>see posts online
>go to Trump rally
>"These people said these things"

Lol XD this is the kind of logic you guys have. Why would you want to confirm negative stereotypes about yourself that the opposition makes about you? Do you honestly think that attacking people unprovoked for supporting a candidate who's anti-immigration is okay and makes your side look right?

Don't worry, I don't expect a response other than , "lol fuck you white boi!! XD" I know you guys probably have pride in your race but you have to admit it doesn't make sense to act like this, even for your own interests
>>
>>29090137
le ebin ruseman
so funneh XDDDDDD
post more cheetahs why dont you XDDDD, youre so damn cleber and nobody can see thru ur ruse XDDDDD
>>
>>29090159
if you gon act like a bitch online, you gone die like a bitch irl whit boi so you best shut ur mouth if you can't put up when the going gets tough
>>
File: mussolini-aviatore.jpg (315 KB, 646x771) Image search: [Google]
mussolini-aviatore.jpg
315 KB, 646x771
>>29090159
>you guys
I don't go to anti-Trump protests. I don't even go outside.

You're just the jews of politics co-opting my glorious ideology and dragging its mighty name through your shit. And this isn't a debate. This is me insulting you.
>>
That white kid at 3:25 punched that spic and squared up but they waited until he turned around and walked away to sucker punch him.

pussy ass spics
race war fucking now you stupid brown manlets
>>
>>29090159
Welcome to the behavior of spics anon.
They're worse than niggers for the most part.
>>
>>29090196
>>29090208
I'm not even a Trump supporter. Politics in general are a fucking joke. Nothing will change. Doesn't change the fact that was fucking embarrassing to witness and that I can't comprehend what they're thinking and why they don't realize they're hurting their cause. Thanks for saying literally nothing in response though. For the record, Trump supporters who think anything will change are retarded to. This event was just a shit show beginning to end
>>
>group of 30 Chicano faggots being rowdy
>hurr all Mexicans are evil, race war now
>>
>>29090231
I'm from California, I know. I was actually born in San Jose where this shit happened. Fucking embarrassing
>>
>>29089989
/thread

>mexican are violent!
>lets support the racists most cherished presidential candidate right in front of them!

inb4 muh freedom of speech, they wanted to take the risk and came across the wrong people. nobody arrested the white guy who decked the black guy at a trump rally until days later

inb4 your argument defaults back to "so one is right because the other is!" both are shit and so are you. i have sympathy for the person backing the non racist canidates than the ones backing the racist one.
>>
>>29090126
I'm white and he probably is too

Leave your basement, Nathan
>>
>>29090196
I'll concede. You're entirely correct; I can't argue against that point.
>>
>>29090282
I just thank god I live in Massachusetts, not many non-whites here so I don't have to deal with much beyond annoying liberals.
>>
>>29090290

so why don't you prove how he is racist and how clinton is not racist, anon?
>>
Nothing wrong with protesting, only the people who were being violent took it too far.

But trumpfags are such hypocrites, they love it when people get harrassed at their rallies, but when anyone does anything to one of them they get butthurt.
>>
>>29090279
>Implying Mexicans aren't prejudiced like every other group

Are Mexicans just completely innocent then. All of this (more than 30 people btw) is just a freak occurrence? Is that what you think? Fact is these people are as brain dead and consumed by mob mentality as retarded Trump protesters. The difference is these Mexicans were violent. Just facts
>>
>>29090279
That ship has sailed long ago.

Trumpfags don't distinguish between mexicans now. I'll be preparing for war in the next few months. It's clear that they want a race war and genocide us all. Well, they're not taking my land, money, my guns (ESPECIALLY not my fucking guns) or my freedom. They can expect a bullet between the eyes if they try to put me in a camp.
>>
>>29090302
>I'm white
prove it
>he probably is too
prove it
>>
>>29090345
>They can expect a bullet between the eyes if they try to put me in a camp
le internet tough man

if you post shit like this on the internet, then clearly you deserve extermination. you arent worth the air you breath subhuman
>>
>>29090336
There's a difference between some old guy punching a black guy at a Trump rally and literal mobs chasing people down and beating the shit out of them or pepper spraying fucking children.
>>
>>29090336

Don't even pretend like anything that happens at Trump rallies is comparable to the subhuman chimp outs committed by Trump's opposition.
>>
>>29090290
such fucking hypocrites

Anyone who does shit like this, on either side, is a piece of shit though

>>29090345
>tin foil hat

>>29090342
The majority of Mexicans find that behavior to be embarassing, but of course there will be some bad apples who take it too far.

It wouldn't happen in the first place if it werent for Trump supporters being so blatantly prejudiced. I agree that the protestors who resorted to violence are pieces of shit, but that goes without saying.

>>29090376
Is that in the video? I saw one faggot sucker punch some guy, and a few people throw food at a woman. I didn't see mobs of people beating people up. Either way though, I don't condone that behavior of course.
>>
File: 1463471775884.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1463471775884.gif
983 KB, 500x364
Hahaha I wonder if half of these idiots are even informed on any of the issues and not fueled by social media hearsay. "Fuck Trump he's a racist fuck that cracker." lmao the irony is just too much
>>
>>29090336
There's a difference between harassment and surrounding people in a mob and attacking them

Anyway, this thread is fucking cancer now. Just thought I'd bring it up because I doubt many people are talking about it. Sorry for talking about something bad a group of Mexicans did I guess...dey bueno chicos. they dindu nuffin!!
>>
>>29090411
>Is that in the video?
Yes.
People literally beating people up and two 8 and 11 year old girls crying after being pepper sprayed.
Shit, I'm not even white and this kind of shit fucking sickens me.
>>
Race war now, whiteys. Come on, square up. This is what you wanted, right? Finish the fucking job.
>>
>>29090411
>mobs surrounding cars and chimping out on them
>pepper spraying people

Did you honestly not see that or is it like when the media conveniently doesn't seem to know about something and doesn't report it?
>>
>>29090368
>just sit there and let me gas you you fucking spic RRREEEEE
No. I'm a peaceful resident of this country. I stay away from trouble, work and pay my taxes. I've never fucking met you in my life and you want to kill me. Grouping me in with all the spics whom you think are wronging you in whatever way.

Fuck that, I'll defend myself and my family like nature intended. The second amendment says. You're not doing to me what pol pot did to educated people, what robespierre did to the nobles, or what hitler did to the jews. Literally LITERALLY don't tread on me
>>
>DEY GUD MEXICANS, DEY DINDU NUFFIN, FUCKING RAYCIS WHITE PEOPLE MADE THEM DO IT!
Kek
>>29090438
Honestly, I'm black, and after watching this I can't wait to sit back and watch the chaos unfold.
I'll sit back comfy in my room shitposting while other non-whites (though not many Asians since most of them aren't retarded) fight and die.
>>
>>29090438
>Race war now, whiteys. Come on, square up. This is what you wanted, right? Finish the fucking job.
whites are still the majority and own more guns than any other american ethnicity

your post doesnt make any sense
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (279 KB, 1000x554) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
279 KB, 1000x554
>>29089844
can't wait for this day
>>
>>29090404
>subhuman chimpouts

Not much happens most of the time

>>29090421
Stop being a retard, I'm not defending their behavior. But attacking all Mexicans for one group of protesters is stupid.
>>29090436
Well if true that's not good and I hope it doesn't happen again. Like I said, those people are fucking idiots but these type of threads are misguided.
>>
Fun Fact

A majority of the people protesting against Trump doesn't know the definition of the word liberal

If your against Trump your on the wrong side of history
>>
File: 1464842013654.jpg (53 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
1464842013654.jpg
53 KB, 504x604
>Doesn't wanna be stereotyped
>Acts like their stereotype
>>
>>29090455

The media is too busy calling Trump racist for addressing a black guy at his rally "my African American" to pay any attention to this violence. Gotta cover the important issues.
>>
>>29090438
Please god let this happen
I've been looking for a purpose and a good reason to die
>>
>>29090474
>but these type of threads are misguided.
How?
It's literally just showing a compilation of a bunch of fucking savages attacking people for not agreeing with them.
Fucking hell, shit like this makes me ashamed of being black.
And don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of racists, but if I had to choose between the two groups in that video, I'd choose the Trump supporters any day of the week.
No fucking question.
>>
File: 1407842747631.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407842747631.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>/r9k/ talking about a race war
>IRL they would be shitting themselves and begging for mercy if it ever happened

And FYI Hillary is going to win
>>
>>29089844
Trump supporters need a paramilitary wing to ensure this doesn't happen because the cops sure as shit won't do anything
>>
>>29090438
Mexicans have harassed me my whole life. I never had a problem with anybody. If shit was to go down I probably wouldn't resist. I'd probably just let them kill me so Juan can prove to his whore Maria girlfriend how much a man he is. It'd probably make his day. I'm done with this shit. This county and this world is going to hell anyways
>>
>>29090455
I think what you're referring to might have been from a different protest.

Most of the video is just shouting, though.
>>
>>29090335

Except Clinton is objectively far more racist than Trump. Sanders isn't a racist but he is a cuck. And now both Clinton and Trump are under possible criminal investigation, so Trumpfags can't pull that card anymore.
>>
>>29090507

I'm sure the cops will take action and the media will start their coverage the moment Trump supporters fight back.
>>
>>29090464
>No. I'm a peaceful resident of this country.
>missing the point
fucking spics
>you want to kill me
calm down you fucking fag. do you feel triggered? am i microagressioning?

nobody gives two fucks about some ugly spic
>Fuck that, I'll defend myself and my family like nature intended.
yea man real americun cowboy XDDDDDD

>Literally LITERALLY don't tread on me
jump off a bridge
>>
>>29090503
>And FYI Hillary is going to win
just going to ensure someone worse than trump will be elected next time.
>>
>>29090535

Would have been easier to just tell em no Spanish paco
>>
>>29090529
Which is the problem

They let spics and dykes attack Trump supporters with impunity but Trump supporters will be eviscerated if they actually fight back. I'm not even a Trump supporter but I hope these protestors get murdered
>>
>>29090475
>actually being a Trump supporter
>>29090497
Well there weren't many black people in the video at least, some black people worship Mexicans though.

Most of the video to me seemed like shouting, but the more extreme shit I definitely don't agree with and they're making themselves look bad.

But why exactly did Donald Trump try to stir the pot of white redneck anger, it seemed like Latinos were largely out of the spotlight since the illegal immigration debate of the early 2000s. And now this guy almost singlehandedly created tension among many people.
>>
Could you guys imagine what would happen if mobs of white people attacked Mexican supporters of a Mexican candidate who was pro-immigration? Lol, they would be publicly crucified, but this is okay? Why the double standard?
>>
>>29090535
butthurt /pol/ SJW detected
>>
>>29090601
That's not a proper analogy, if he were the Mexican version of Trump and fueled hate towards a hypothetical white minority, then it would make sense.

I'm not defending those fucking idiots but you get the point.
>>
>>29090566

After some beaner fucks with the wrong Trump voter and gets beaten to a bloody pulp, I guarantee a picture of his mashed face will be on the front page of every news website in the country for a week and they will try to blame Trump for it.
>>
>>29090605
>butthurt /pol/ SJW detected
lol m8
did you even read the other guys post. if anyone is butthurt its him. i was just calling him a fag
>>
>>29090585
>Well there weren't many black people in the video at least
Thankfully, but I'm sure if there were they'd behave exactly the same, especially when it comes to all the "nigga" shit.
>But why exactly did Donald Trump try to stir the pot of white redneck anger
All he did was talk about illegal immigration and how it hurts the average American.
For instance, the black community has an unemployment rate of over 10%, you think many of those under-educated, low-skilled people wouldn't LOVE a decent-paying job that doesn't require a diploma/degree?
Unfortunately, they can't get one, because many of those jobs go to illegal immigrants who are willing to work for $2 a day as a farmhand.
I always laugh when people act like being against illegal immigration makes you racist considering non-whites stand to lose the most from it, especially black people.
>>
>>29090621
>That's not a proper analogy
yea it's perfectly proper, and proves the double standard america has for different ethnicities
>if he were the Mexican version of Trump and fueled hate towards a hypothetical white minority, then it would make sense

>what is Zimbabwe and south africa
we've had just that: a non white majority murdering and discriminating against whites and nobody cares
>>
>>29090629
That's not very likely to happen though. Mexicans travel in packs to prevent that. Whites are at least subconsciously aware that they're not allowed to defend themselves. Did you notice how most people being harassed went out of their way to avoid violence? There's no escape really
>>
>>29090335
Why dont you go fuck yourself with a cactus?

Trump was sued in the 70s for housing discrimination for not letting blacks in. The beration and mexican and muslims and the fact that racists have chosen him for his policies is a continuation of the racist theme. Serial killers dont admit to their crimes until theyre caught, as a logical thinker you can clearly see how hes racist, youre just touting the not racist xD meme though.

You dont have to be white to be a nigger, and when i think of trump i think what a nigger.
>>
>>29090643
No I'm pretty sure Trump is a racist, or at least fuels racial hate. However that doesn't justify acting like fucking animals just because someone doesn't agree with you.

Being against illegal immigration is one thing, but the behavior of many Trump supporters goes much further than that. Of course, the opposition should be the better person and not act like fucking idiots. Most of the time they don't, but you do have some instances of 50-100 or so Chicano retards gathering and acting stupid.

>>29090674
Mexico is light years ahead of Zimbabwe. And my point was that it's not a double standard because your situation wasn't equivalent in the first place.
>>
>>29090643
He's been saying it in a way that made it sound like he hates spics but not really and you know it. He wouldn't have 100% white supremacist groups supporting him if he hadn't said it the way he did. None of them rallied behind McCain or Romney even though they practically said the same thing but didn't say it the way Trump did.

I see right through Trump but most people don't because they're 'tarded. I know exactly who he's appealing to.
>>
TRUMP should get more nonFOB asian supporters. It'll make SJWs & liberals head explode
>>
>>29090717
yeah this is true. Trump is obviously pandering to bigots, and in ways has fueled racial tension.

But Chicanos have to protest peacefully, or better yet just ignore Trump. If nobody (on the opposition) gave Trump attention, he would not have rose to prominence.
>>
File: tops_pizza.jpg (160 KB, 715x755) Image search: [Google]
tops_pizza.jpg
160 KB, 715x755
>>29090739

>everyone is stupid except for me
>>
>>29090724
>And my point was that it's not a double standard because your situation wasn't equivalent in the first place.
that has nothing to do with the existence of a double standard, you stupid beaner.
>>
>>29090739
Mitt Romney

>>29090749
He won't. Asians vote Democrat at a higher rate than Latinos, sorry that real life isn't like stormweeb /pol/ rhetoric.
>>
>>29090585

Yeah I am a Trump supporter and?

I would rather pick a man experienced in business instead of a dusty old pair of bones selling a pipe dream thats about to die or a pathological inconsistent liar.

Fuck off you roach
>>
>>29090760
>and in ways has fueled racial tension.
he hasn't inflamed racial tension nearly as much as you pieces of liberal trash constantly making it an issue in every context
>>
>>29090528
Why is trump being investigated?
>>
>>29090724
>Most of the time they don't, but you do have some instances of 50-100 or so Chicano retards gathering and acting stupid.
Unfortunately, the Chicanos are causing much more violence and hate than any Trump supporters.
>>29090739
>He wouldn't have 100% white supremacist groups supporting him if he hadn't said it the way he did. None of them rallied behind McCain or Romney even though they practically said the same thing but didn't say it the way Trump
Who gives a fuck? Hillary Clinton's mentor in congress was an ex-KKK member.
There are gang members I know that support Bernie Sanders.
Shit, I know a guy that was arrested for attempted murder who went on Facebook talking about killing Trump who supports Hillary.
Having the support of bigots doesn't give you a right to act like a fucking moron and prove those "bigots" right.
Every time a Hispanic or black person freaks out about Trump and gets overly emotional and threatens violence all they do is prove racists right.
>>
>>29090739
holy shit go kys you cuck
>>
>>29090739
He's appealing to angry white redneck idiots, and the occasional Uncle Tom/Juan/Wong
>>29090770
I'm white, and the double standard you speak of is not a true double standard because the two situations are not comparable.

>>29090777
*Mitt Romney actually criticized Trump. He was definitely to the right but didn't rely on bigotry to get the nomination.
>>
>>29090777
>Asians vote Democrat at a higher rate than Latinos,

Lol, link, I work with tons of Asians & most are Republicans

*But most of the office makes six figures
>>
>>29090777
Damn them trips really makes you think
>>
>>29090786
>every time a Hispanic or black person freaks out about Trump...

Yeah that's true, however it's only super low class people of either group who go that far.
>>
>>29090059
>literally tweet about how they'll purge the country of spics, ban all the porn, put FeeB trojans on our shit, and build a wall so we can't get out
>expect to not get violently resisted

Do these retards think they have enough centurions to hold down America AND win wars?
>>
>>29090760
>If nobody (on the opposition) gave Trump attention, he would not have rose to prominence

Well said. It honestly boggles my mind to think why they think acting like chimps would accomplish anything. I don't even vote because the system's rigged and pointless, but it honestly made me consider voting Trump just out of spite. The president's office is meaningless anyways. The cartel probably won't let him win though lol
>>
>>29090804
Just look up the voting demographics of the last election
>>
>>29090760
>But Chicanos have to protest peacefully
Theyre breaking the law when they hit someone, I dont think they care. Beating protestors is a common thing, whites did it to blacks in the 50s and 60s, cops did it to citizens in the 90s in los angeles and so on, we dont live in a fairy tale world.

>f nobody (on the opposition) gave Trump attention, he would not have rose to prominence.

debatable but i see your point
>>
>>29090824

I don't think the woman who was pelted with eggs tweeted that stuff. If you want to go by that logic, it means we can kill every black person in the country since some of them are nigger pieces of shit.
>>
>>29090820
I agree, but unfortunately, there are a LOT of them, and whenever it happens, RARELY do you see the media react and call those people what they are: animals of the lowest degree that are trying their hardest to shut down the first amendment rights of others.
I have no problem with a peaceful protest and maybe some chanting, but as soon as you turn violent in any way, shape, or form, that's when you become fucking shit.
And yes, I'm pretty emotional about this, because all this shit does is make our races look even worse, and that helps no one.
>>
>>29090801
>is not a true double standard because the two situations are not comparable

"dou-ble stand-ard
noun
noun: double standard; plural noun: double standards

a rule or principle that is unfairly applied in different ways to different people or groups."

a rule is applied differently to different groups (ethnicities) unfairly and is therefore a double standard
what doesnt your spic brain understand
>>
>>29090838

>Implying every election is the same

Did you know California & NY voted for Reagan?
>>
>>29089989
Roof put us in the lead. All this pack of Mexicans managed to do was bloody one guy, couldn't even ko him
>>
>>29090804
Depends where you work. If they are in tech they are surprisingly liberal.
>>
>>29090824
>Do these retards think they have enough centurions to hold down America AND win wars?
>we need spics to win wars
please.

a couple of whites on top of tanks would be more than enough to hold down the untermensch
>>
>>29090856
I was talking about the Trumpfags :^)
>>
>>29090850

I'm thinking that a lot of Trump supporters think
"hmm liberals and minorities hate him, he must be our guy". If his opposition didn't give him any attention, he would have just been viewed as a joke candidate most likely. Which I still think he is, but he has enough support to be the Republican nominee.

>>29090864
That was 32 years ago, and things were different back then. But the last few elections, Asians and Latinos have solidly voted democrat. And Trump's support from both groups is very low, even lower than Romney.
>>
>>29090910
That's what he's saying dummy
>>
File: 13668190001941.jpg (47 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
13668190001941.jpg
47 KB, 454x453
>mfw I have dual Mexican/American citizenship and voting Trump this week in the CA primaries.

Suck it, reconquista faggots, you have to go back.
>>
>>29090932
Is Mexico still as easygoing as it was in the 1950s? Thinking of getting myself a place down south in case things go to shit.
>>
Btw America died in the 70s and never came back to any sort of power.

What it does have are a couple of cities that are home to some really powerful and innovative companies. Politicians went all in on protecting and luring in top performers from around the world when they lost control of the culture to le ebin Jews (just random assholes)
>>
>>29090948

>Mexico is my backup plan if things go to shit
What kind of fucked up logic led to that decision?
>>
>>29090950
Unfortunately, every other country is also shit.
Hopefully when the Asians take over they won't fall for the same shit white people did and will just start killing people left and right.
>>
>>29090948
There's literally a war going on down there, dumbass.
>>
Why are you trying to make a big deal out of nothing? I live in NYC and there are lot of Mexicans, and people of all different ethnicities, and there's no racial tension.

Even in San Jose where this happened, people will go about living their normal lives as usual.
>>29090932
Uncle Juan
>>29090964
>china stronk!
>>
File: 1347693994550.jpg (127 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1347693994550.jpg
127 KB, 500x500
>>29090964
>Hopefully when the Asians take over they won't fall for the same shit white people did and will just start killing people left and right.
But that's exactly what white people did...
>>
>>29090959
Are you the guy I'm replying to?
>no, goy! america is the best you've got! don't even think about trying to escape!
>>
>>29089989
>Well, you guys DID want a race war

But only if we win
If we are going to lose then no, violence sucks, etc
>>
>>29090959
>What kind of fucked up logic led to that decision?
sjws literally cannot imagine that nonwhite countries are any worse than white ones
>>
>>29090998
Some people are retarded and think all of Latin America is a warzone
>>
>>29090991
Obviously they didn't kill enough people.
>>29090990
>I live in NYC [...] and there's no racial tension.
Biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard in my life.
>>
>>29091021
Some people are racist of course, however there's no outright tension. The worst thing that happened in that regard would have been the anti-NYPD protests, but there were a lot of white people there too and it never really got violent.
>>
File: skeptical.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
skeptical.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>29091015

>government-supported cartels that massacre entire villages and hang headless bodies off overpasses don't exist in Mexico
>>
>>29091036
Yea no, sorry anon, your bullshit doesn't work here.
Please fuck off to some other shithole where you can trick suburban white people who've never been to NYC.
>>
>>29091041
Of course there are bad areas, but you're missing the point.

Ecuador is in Latin America and its murder rate is only slightly higher than the US's now.
>>
>>29091015
Is it not though ?
Mexico, Honduras, Venezuela, Brazil

I guess Chile & Argentina get a pass

& Columbia for those big booty bitches
>>
>>29091009
No, subconsciously they are aware of it. There is a reason why they all say they will move to Canada if Trump becomes president instead of Mexico.
>>
>>29091052
You're a suburban white person yourself and are trying to project your own ideology
>>
File: 1457906295194.jpg (19 KB, 442x401) Image search: [Google]
1457906295194.jpg
19 KB, 442x401
>>29089989
americucks completly BTFO
>>
>>29091085
I'm black and I live in the poorest city in my state.
Please kill yourself.
>>
>>29091015
I think he's willfully spreading FUD and bullshit, myself. The grip of the academic-political complex is stronger in Canada than in Mexico, which is probably why our government is so invested in keeping it a shithole.
>>
>>29090990
I'm not trying to make a big deal. How is a fucking post on R9K ON FUCKING 4CHAN making a big deal. Just talking about it because I'm sure most people don't want to bring it up. It's good to talk about reality and what's happening instead of burying it. That's all lad
>>
>>29090932

You STILL have to go back

>>29090948
How out of touch are you?
>>
>>29091056
stupid gringo's get snatched up in central and south America because they will assume you're rich.

enjoy being held for ransom
>>
>>29090345
Do you cry when an eagle dies?
>>
>>29091106
They're stupid to prevent people from fleeing. The alternative is "people fortify up", and pretty soon you have cities that are no-go zones.
>>
>>29091073
There is a lot of violence in some areas for sure, but there are many places in Latin America where you can live a comfy life, where there's not too much violence.

I traveled to Ecuador 2 years ago and I thought it was pretty nice, and now its murder rate is only a little bit higher than that of the US.

>>29091098
Do you live in a flyover place like Buffalo or something?

>>29091110
Talking about it and being a bigoted retard who makes sweeping generalizations is not the same.

>>29091118
It happens sometimes, but not to the vast majority of people. You know how many white American expats are happily living in Latin America?
>>
>>29091148
>Do you live in a flyover place like Buffalo or something?
No, I live in Massachusetts.
>>
>>29091176
What would you even know about New York City then?
>>
>>29091148
>I traveled to Ecuador 2 years ago and I thought it was pretty nice, and now its murder rate is only a little bit higher than that of the US.
So anon, do you know what races contribute the most to the murder rate in the US (proportionally speaking)?
>>
>>29091148
Whatever man. Glad I criticized for not being pc on 4chan but these people are allowed to beat people who don't have the same immigration policy XD

Sorry I didn't talk about it in a way you deem acceptable
>>
File: 1288544403417.jpg (23 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1288544403417.jpg
23 KB, 320x240
>>29090739
>He wouldn't have 100% white supremacist groups supporting him if he hadn't said it the way he did.

>a guy whose primary platform is closing the borders and doing something about immigration is supported by white nationalist groups

Shock and awe!

Guess what, Reagan was endorsed by the KKK, Obama was endorsed by black supremacists, and I'm pretty sure Bernie is supported by commies who want to put your ass in the gulag. These association games are meaningless.
>>
File: 1463951619255.jpg (166 KB, 1500x2076) Image search: [Google]
1463951619255.jpg
166 KB, 1500x2076
>>29090948
M8, I've only been to that shit hole 4 times in my life, I'm as much of a Mexican citizen as Ted Cruz is Canadian.

That being said, Playa Del Carmen in the state of Q. Roo is alright for a visit, but investing any resources anywhere in the country is a waste.

>>29090990
> t. cerote

>>29091114
I'm an American, just like you!
>>
>>29091186
I've been there more times than I can count and have a shit ton of family there that I visit regularly?
Where in NYC do you even live?
>>
>>29091195
*Glad I get criticized
>>
>>29090964
Asians only have numbers though not really any better cohesion or understanding. At some point they'll also find a need to just self destruct and slaughter their own communities for fun like western whites.

Most of the other countries are boring and also have scum, but Europoors do live better in a lot of places and so do Scandinavians and even some in Middle East. What is hard to understand for them is that the best places might be in America, but 290 million of the 300 would sell their own mother for a pizza roll, and fun for them is just shitting on someone else's life. Even with a place like Seattle, if I'm downtown half the people are always trying to start shit or steal something, but if I go beyond 10 miles from the city it's just gangs, drugs and old people.
>>
File: pepelepew.jpg (6 KB, 250x199) Image search: [Google]
pepelepew.jpg
6 KB, 250x199
Why is being left wing communist? Please provide actual, logical reasons as to why someone would assert this.
>>
The only proper response is to become violent at mexicans in return

If the beanspics can't argue with words only it's time to bring in the guns and violence and build the wall from their bodies
>>
>>29091223
>but Europoors do live better in a lot of places and so do Scandinavians
Yea, but those places are irrelevant because most of those countries are much smaller than the US.
Comparing somewhere like Finland to the US is retarded.
It makes much more sense to compare it to a US state of a similar population size, like Massachusetts, which outperforms Finland in almost every way.
>>
>>29089844
>>29091073
Brazilian leftists are not different from american ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8bDT5fp2o
>>
>>29089844
I think you should know by now OP that all humans (including me) are just cancerous and illogical creatures that latch onto stupid stuff in order to feel as if their right.
>>
>>29090948
women get kidnapped and forced into prostitution

men get beaten, and or beheaded

have fun dipshit

t. mexican
>>
File: 1464750465152.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1464750465152.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>29089844
this is why every white American should be armed, we have to be ready to retaliate to these attacks
>>
>>29091192
The Hispanic murder rate in the US isn't even that high and it's been decreasing a lot since the 90s.
>>
>>29091264
"compound in Montana with gun emplacements" it is, then
>>
>>29091268
*tips fedora*

You corny VNN faggot
>>
File: 1285619553126.jpg (19 KB, 334x393) Image search: [Google]
1285619553126.jpg
19 KB, 334x393
>>29091240

Nice strawman, Rebbit.
>>
>>29091296
fuck outta my country beaner
>>
>>29091213
I live in Brooklyn, in a very diverse neighborhood. What "tension" are you implying?

Some ignorant black folk might resent white folk for things like gentrification, and some ignorant white folk might resent black folk for the usual reasons, but that's the extent of it.
>>
>>29091299
Answer please.

Pretty please with sugar on top, it legitimately confuses me and people have differing opinions on it
>>
>>29091140
If an eagle is a metaphor for the US constitution, then yes.

>>29091207
>still supporting and kissing up to the people who want to genocide you
They don't distinguish between legal and illegal. You've been threatened too, moron.

We may be countrymen of two countries but you're the same as them in my eyes if you fuck with my life, freedom and guns. I'm not letting ANYONE fuck with my life, asshole.
>>
>>29091321
I'm white, you greasy faggot

Go back to playing video games in your basement
>>
>>29091328
>Some ignorant black folk might resent white folk for things like gentrification, and some ignorant white folk might resent black folk for the usual reasons, but that's the extent of it.
Actually, from my experience, it's more an issue between Hispanics and blacks.
Hell, even in my own home city blacks and Hispanics have racial issues.
>>
>>29091348
>white
sure and im chinese you beaner scum
>>
>>29091262
>mexicans
>humans
>>
>>29091335
>They don't distinguish between legal and illegal.
Yea, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>29091249
Yeah, pretty cool how one of the most liberal states in the US is doing so well
>>
File: 1457906109933.jpg (2 MB, 2798x3925) Image search: [Google]
1457906109933.jpg
2 MB, 2798x3925
>post yfw the US actually falls into civil wars involving chicanos and white people

its going to be amazing
>>
>>29091368
Hilariously enough, it's also one of the whitest.
Just like those Scandinavian countries.
Hmm, weird how that works.
>>
>>29091349
I don't find that to be true, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans often mingle with blacks, in addition to talking and dressing like them much of the time
>>
>>29091374
how will beaners pay for the wall when they are all dead?
>>
>>29091393
do you even know what a civil war is kid?
>>
>>29091357
I'm white but I'm not a greasy basement autist like you
>>29091385
Then why isn't West Virginia a paradise? All I'm getting at is that it's not a simple as white/black.
>>
>>29089844
mexicans are a fucking plague, not even other latin american countries like them
>>
>>29091389
Yea, not really, from what I've seen and experienced, most Puerto Ricans are assholes, and many Dominicans hate being associated with Puerto Ricans.
>>
>>29091374
The only tension is from the biggest retards of both groups, so it won't happen
>>
>>29091366
Yeah man. Totally

>pol pot said he just wanted to kill bourgeois intellectuals. ends up killing anyone who wears glasses
>robespierre said he just wanted to kill reactionary nobles. ends up killing anyone who even looks like he might have some reactionary idea
>hitler says he just wanted to get rid of financial usurer jews. ends up killing all the jews not only in germany but anywhere else the nazis conquered
You are the fucking retard here. Don't expect any camaraderie when the war comes, faggot. COLD DEAD HANDS
>>
>>29091408
i can tell you're not white so hang yourself beaner scum
>>
>>29091408
>Then why isn't West Virginia a paradise?
Because it's a barren wasteland?
Having less than 2 million people in such a large area is obviously going to result in a shitty state with a failing economy.
It's not like it's a small state like Vermont or New Hampshire.
>>
>>29091428
>hitler says he just wanted to get rid of financial usurer jews. ends up killing all the jews not only in germany but anywhere else the nazis conquered

Hitler. Did. Nothing. Wrong
>>
I'm mestizo, I feel more ashamed of my shitty race seeing all these videos but I feel like I'll always be hated wherever I go, it was part of the reason I came here, being a spic sucks since you're pretty much guaranteed to be a manlet, you don't know how easy you have it if you're even average height and of course white, only thing left for me to do is cry and drink tonight, maybe I'll watch the new xmen film
>>
>>29091411
What does that have to do with black people?
>>
>>29091428
>/pol/ poster = Hitler
Okay, yea, you're retarded, we're done here.
You're no better than the people you vilify, burn in hell.
>>
>>29091335
Are you saying Trump has proposed sending legal US citizens to Mexico??

Lol, you're stupid. Mexicans just want a reason to fight and feel important, that's why they all riled up an sheit ese and took this upon themselves. Lots of Mexicans are literally incapable of criticism. They're literally defending entering the country illegally lol. Did you see the Mexican trump supporters? Why would they support Trump if he wanted to send all with Mexican heritage back? (which obviously could never happen)
>>
>>29091447
>it's a barren wasteland?

so, like finland?
>>
File: 1373046646648.jpg (28 KB, 555x882) Image search: [Google]
1373046646648.jpg
28 KB, 555x882
>>29091330

Answer a strawman?

No one said all left-wingers are communists, Reddit. The only post that mentions communism is mine, pointing out that Bernie obviously has the support of pretty radical commies, just like Trump has the support of white power groups, but people only care about the latter. It's all pretty inconsequential because these groups will always exist, will always support politicians who have policies that appeal to them, and will always use these politicians to advance their own causes.
>>
>>29091442
You're wrong though, and the only hanging that will happen is when you hang yourself in your closet
>>
>>29090990
>NYC
>No racial tension

Try walking in south Bronx while white
>>
>>29091456
I'm speaking from the viewpoint of a black person m8, and most of the people I associated with who had problems with Puerto Ricans were also black.
They've appropriated our culture, but that doesn't mean there's any kind of camaraderie between us.
Hell, I can't tell you how much shit I've had stolen by Puerto Ricans.
>>
>>29091240
Why are you trying to derail this thread?
>>
>>29091472
Uhh, no?
Besides the fact that Finland has nearly 3 times the population, it's also not nearly as mountainous as WV.
>>
>>29090196
>implying people who post on 4chan go outside...
>>
>>29091453
Don't let keyboard warrior autists get to you

I'm white and I don't find any of my white peers to have a problem with Latinos. Also I'm a white manlet, and being a manlet isn't really a big deal.

But what you can do to help is discourage ignorance from your Latino peers.
>>
>>29091510
>Uhh, no?

you do realize that 1/3 of finland is over the artic circle, right?

you are retarded if you belive finland has a better weather than WV
>>
>>29091484
I've done it many times, it's not a big deal at all.
>>
>>29091468
Give him a finger and he'll take the whole hand. Do you seriously believe this is not about a race war? With all the trumpfags literally saying they want to kill all Mexicans all over the internet and you STILL defend this shit. I hope they do send you to the gas chambers, retard.

As for me, they'll never take me before I take about a dozen of them. They'll have to send me back to Mexico in a coffin.
>>
>>29091335
>They don't distinguish between legal and illegal.

Are you mentally retarded?

Wanting immigration laws to actually be enforced and the job market to be fair, is somehow equal to wanting everyone with a Latin sounding last name to be killed off in mass?

If, you're afraid of tyranny, Hillary and the EU fucks are deserving of that fear.
>>
>>29091487
I understand it's not a great big black/Puerto Rican circle jerk, but I thought they got along well enough with blacks.
>>
>>29091541
And WV is flanked by 4 different mountain ranges.
>>
File: Rivera.jpg (27 KB, 496x480) Image search: [Google]
Rivera.jpg
27 KB, 496x480
>>29089844
Anglos are the ultimate normalfag enablers, the hispanic race shall yet reclaim its place as rightfull masters of the world, and the kikes will suffer along with their anglo watchdogs.
>>
File: Liberals.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>29089844

>LEL GUIS WE TOTALLY FOUGHT THAT NAZI HITLER SUPPOERTER!!1111ONE

>ECKSDEEE XdDDDD

This is what liberals really look like.
>>
>>29091556
Hillary and the EU haven't directly threatened me with genocide. Trumpfags have. Donald Trump has indirectly.

Finger.. hand etc.

I still don't like Hillary and the EU and I don't want her to send me to fucking Syria or some other shithole when she reinstates the draft.
>>
>>29091559
No, not really, they only "get along" if you're
>Just as hood as they are
>Non-patriotic
>Not fucking one of their cousins/sisters
>Not friends with non-ghetto whites/Asians
Thankfully, it's not all terrible, one of my best friends in high/middle school was Dominican, and he was about as far from hood culture as one could be.
Shame he was ostracized for it.
>>
>>29091580
>implying one group of low class Chicanos represents all Mexican descended people and/or liberals
>>
>>29091543
see you on the battlefield paco
>>
File: 3fa.jpg (42 KB, 680x1020) Image search: [Google]
3fa.jpg
42 KB, 680x1020
>>29089844
This video made me so happy
>>
>>29091565
mountain ranges aren't in any way worse than a polar climate
>>
>>29091594
I'm white and I get along with Puerto Ricans just fine, even the hood ones. Some of them are low class for sure, but I don't think most of them have big racial hangups.
>>
>>29091604
>implying one group of low class Chicanos

That group is a rapidly growing number that dominates most southern state demographics. It's straight-up ridiculous.

I've lived in one of those cities. So many illegals everywhere and even the ones who speak fluently are assholes 90% of the time. stealing, trying to fuck someone over, threatening to stab you, you name it.

either way, they don't belong here. This is just salt in the eyes of every U.S. citizen.
>>
>>29091622
Good for you anon, I'm very happy.
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>29091529
>being a manlet isn't really a big deal
>>
>>29091635
Nah, they're definitely less ignorant now than in the past. Once this whole Trump thing blows over it will be a complete non issue. There are a lot of Hispanics where I live too and there aren't really any issues.
>>
>>29091651
It's not, I'm 5'4 and me being a manlet is the least of my problems
>>
>>29089844
>Americans display mass retardation
Just like every other day. Let's hope Russia and China start dropping the nukes soon. That entire nation is a fucking stain on the modern world. Canada and some of the Southern American nations may end up being collateral, but it would be for the greater good.
>>
>>29091662
>aren't 'really' any issues

Sounds like you're holding out lad
>>
>>29091687
I agree. I believe it will actually happen at some point too. This nation is past the point of no return in my opinion. The cancer is terminal
>>
>>29091689
I'm serious, it's been true in my experience.
>>
>>29091707
Putin should make a thread on /r9k/ a month or so beforehand.
>some of you guys are alright, either bunker up or get out of the states real soon
>>
>>29091741
Wrong post >>29091707

probably not original enough
>>
The thing that pisses me off the most about these faggots is that they're the same type of cholo niggers that would fuck with me throughout middle and high school, fuck man I feel so ashamed of my shitty race, my family hates me, I hate me, sucks when you realize you're really alone
>>
>>29091687
>>29091705
>t. ra's al ghul

chinese people eat gutter oil and plastic rice, russia has an incredibly high alcoholic and suicide rate. thinking you need to wipe out another country is for edgy masturbation addicts who need an adrenaline rush but their tolerance is too high. every country has problems, you don't know how to solve them so you just say "nuke them lol"
>>
>>29091786
Keep sucking up to whites. That'll surely help.

Imbecile.
>>
>>29091786
They're Mexican wiggers, basically
>>
>>29091804
There you go anon, side with the people that pepper spray children, call that anon a race traitor, that'll SURELY make things better!
>>
>>29091804
Not him, but

I don't agree with being an Uncle Juan, but Latinos should discourage stupid behavior like that, as many of them already do.
>>
>>29091804
Where did he suck up to whites, idiot?
>>
>>29091812
>if you don't suck up to whites, you're with the fucktarded spics
lmao nice logic, moron.

>>29091822
Yeah, man let me just go and tell them all to stop doing this shit. I'll go to each and everyone of their houses myself and tell them. I'M A FUCKING MUMBLING STUTTERING VIRGIN LOSER WHO NEVER GOES OUTSIDE if you hadn't noticed where we are.

Dumbass.

>>29091827
The part where he put himself down in order to be accepted by whites.
>>
>>29091874
You know what I meant, retard. Just a be a good role model and prevent the youth in your family from becoming ghetto retards.
>>
>>29091874
Oh fuck off faggot, me saying I'm ashamed of my shitty race because of their violence is sucking up to whites? I don't even like how /pol/ shits up other boards, I'm just saying how I feel, kill yourself mayate
>>
File: 333.png (70 KB, 646x473) Image search: [Google]
333.png
70 KB, 646x473
>>29091589

Anon, anti-"Trumpfags" have threatened and attacked Trump supporters a lot more than the other way around. They cheer as "Trumpfags" (codeword for "whites") get beaten up in the streets. Anti-"Trumpfags" are literally cheering about whites becoming a minority in their own country and eventually becoming like the Hammish in a century or so, and how it's great because they're all oppressors and it will mean more votes for Democrats, which is essentially just a non-violent form of genocide.

Trump hasn't said anything except he wants to deport illegals and close the borders, he's not threatening you in any shape or form, unless you're an illegal alien, indirectly or not. There's no slippery slope for legal immigrants living here right now.

Show me all these "trumpfags" who have threatened you with genocide online. Hard mode: you didn't read them on /pol/, or some other anonymous place.

The funny part is that you don't realize how good you have it. In Europe, there are some legitimate fascist parties like the BNP who have who have actual Nazis in high-ranking positions, have been caught saying stuff "I want to see Britain 99% white, just as she was before I was born", or "when we control the English broadcasting media, we'll be able to convince the people that every single last one must go!". But someone like Trump who so much as hints at nationalist rhetoric, and says he wants to deport illegals, and suddenly it's like World War 3. You live in a Republican Democracy with systems that are implemented to avoid dictatorships, there will be no genocide or Hitler 2.0 for you.
>>
>>29091787
Dude, I'm >>29091705 an American. Our country is modern Babylon. I mean look at this video and think of the context and how the problem won't be resolved. This is only a tiny drop of the problems. I wish it could be saved, but there's no saving it. It's a degenerate and brainwashed free for all basically. Obviously it's not the worst place in the world, and I'm not a self hating liberal cuck who thinks all Americans are brain dead retards, but obviously some are. I'm just saying that at some point in the future we'll be invaded for one reason or another. Everybody hates us and feels entitled to be here
>>
>>29091940
Occasional incidents like this don't mean anything and only represent the actions of a small minority
>>
>>29091991
>Occasional incidents like this don't mean anything
Yea, no.
>>
>>29091991
It's going to get worse and worse. "Progressiveness" is a disease with no cure. This country will destroy itself eventually. I'm talking way in the future

Of course, I could be wrong and I hope I am
>>
What do you think will happen if Trump is elected?
Will all the anti-trump people go to Washington and riot?
If they riot, do you think martial law will be imposed and that people will die?

Why are half of the people rioting brown people who just want to ruin stuff and hit people and the other half college aged white kids who've practiced screaming their whole lifr?
>>
>>29089844
>https://m.youtube.com/watch?ebc=ANyPxKqs-ttP0T3NUgATnqkUxYgcDO-e3X7Nxp_EVikyzjHJ6C2bXuD5BD4wywcs_a6tUr_86V-qtZv0i9_zqZ8whS-YGicDpw&time_continue=977&v=0t7PnrelFdY [

Kek take that you fucking white racist cunts.

You've brought this on yourself
>>
>>29092009
What do you mean? Way worse has happened, this is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
>>29092019
I doubt it. I don't get why /pol/ thinks SJW extremism is represented in real life.
>>
>>29092061
>I don't get why /pol/ thinks SJW extremism is represented in real life

Because it is?
>>
>>29092052
Are you implying this is an endless cycle of white people having negative opinions of Mexicans and them getting beat up for it? I think it is too. Lol, what a nightmare
>>
>>29092031
>Why are half of the people rioting brown people who just want to ruin stuff and hit people and the other half college aged white kids who've practiced screaming their whole life?
no one is going to Washington, that's all it is, people who want to ruin shit and white kids who practiced screaming.
>>
>>29092031
I don't know what will happen, there will be more tension probably but nothing crazy in terms of violence.

Most of the protesters are peaceful usually, but unfortunately there are some idiots here and there (usually in California it seems like) who take it too far.
>>
It kind of sucks to be Mexican, because it's either accepted that you behave this way or are an Uncle Juan. As a fellow non-white American, it's a tough proposition.
>>
>>29091938
What part of "give the finger and he'll take the whole hand" didn't you understand?

It's like you've never opened a fucking history book in your life.

>trusting the words of a politician
Fucking MORON
>>
>>29092072
Not really.
>>29092092
Chicken or the egg kinda thing.

It's weird though, I see all these butthurt white conservatives on the internet, yet in real life everyone I know gets along with Latinos fine.

I wish everyone could just get along.
>>
>>29092110
I just tell people to go and fuck themselves, if they want to call you an Uncle Tom/Juan for not being overly emotional about everything, so be it.
>>
Mexican Hate Monday. Damn you boys don't miss a beat.

Have anyone else been noticing this? Some days it feels like a specific race gets the general all around hatred more so than any other group on specific days.

I started noticing this a while back. Like sometimes it's Arabs, more often than not it blacks. Then you have the dude talking about how Asians are weak and ugly. And now it's Mexicans.

Fairly interesting. Mexibros just wait it out tomorrow it'll be an entirely different race to get the hate.
>>
>>29092110
Not true at all, out of the bajillion Mexicans in the region only a relatively small amount showed up and acted rowdy.

It does seem like Mexicans are different depending on what part of the country, though. They seem to be pretty humble where I live, I never hear people say anything bad about them.
>>
>>29092160
My advice to Mexican Americans is just ignore this whole Trump shit, it will get boring for them if you don't give them the attention they want.
>>
>>29092134
That's because whites act civilized in public. Mexicans and whites don't have to like each other, but they should act like civilized humans
>>
>>29092214
I'll act civilized when they stop trying to threaten me with death and genocide of my people.
>>
>>29092214
But everyone is civil though, and we socialize with each other.

I wonder why California seems to have the highest share of extremist Mexicans, though.
>>
>>29089844
No matter what /pol/fags or redditcucks say, hillary is going to be the president. The people who choose the presidents have already chosen her.
>>
>>29089844
one reason im glad to live in the south everyone here loves trump
>>
>>29092160
I only posted the video because I don't think a lot of people saw it. I don't see a reason why I shouldn't and why I need to be polite. I obviously don't hate all Mexicans, but a large portion of them are awful. That's just my opinion based on my experience and where I grew up
>>
>>29092126
>What part of "give the finger and he'll take the whole hand" didn't you understand?

It's completely stupid, illegal immigrants have been deported several times in the past, and there's never been anything more than that. They never took the whole hand. You're like the idiots who think higher taxes on the rich means we'll eventually have communist regime.

>>trusting the words of a politician
So why do you trust that he'll do anything he says he wants to do in the first place and he's not just saying that to get votes? Why do you assume the absolute worst, and why do you assume Trump wants a genocide?
>>
>>29092110
Why should you care. It's validation both ways. Either way you're just trying to be accepted by either Mexicans or Whites. This is coming from a black man. Fuck it all to hell. If you fuck with Trump that's your belief, no one can take that from you. If you don't fuck with Trump and you despise him, same thing applies.

I've browsed 4chan for more than 6 years trying to appease and search for validation in the community via my skin color or place of origin. You always get that one poster that sympathizes with you and go "Well not all of yah are bad!" and you feel a little good about your day. Then you get that irrationally hateful guy who's just gonna tell you to kill yourself. You get them all, before you realize, that you're just trying to find yourself and you're looking for validation from other people.

I tried to run and turn to black identity politics, and wasn't feeling that either, because they're bout as silly as the people here. I finally realized i'm doing what every black sheep does.

Now I scroll down the page, see some political shit, and laugh my ass off at the posts.

At some point you gotta embrace your identity and find your own "truths". Hell I went outside for a few minutes, talked to a few people, and seen the world isn't what the internet makes it out to be. You do the same my man.
>>
>>29092235
Most Trump supporters, while bigots, don't actually do that.
>>
File: 0c8.jpg (19 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
0c8.jpg
19 KB, 563x542
>You're better than that!

We really aren't. I thought you said we were savages. We're living to your standards America
>>
>>29092235
proof that Mexicans don't plan on assimilating.
you don't have a "your people" anymore once you become American. Americans ARE your people.
people won't take Mexicans seriously until they stop having nationalistic pride outside of their own nation.
>>
The irony of this video and a majority of /pol/ posters being Mexicans wanting to be accepted is quite hilarious.
>>
Esto solo promueve mas odio en realidad.
Its sad.
>>
>>29092248
These people in the video weren't

I'm saying most people in day to day life are civil though. That doesn't mean people don't have private beliefs. People are just free to vent them. I think you see less white bashing online because you can actually get away with talking shit about whites, and even beating up white presidential candidate supporters in public
>>
>get called out for being the filthy subhumans that you are
>respond by proving all the allegations right and furthering his cause and popularity

I'd wonder who would be stupid enough to do shit like this, then I remember it's Mexicans we're talking about
>>
>>29092308
>White guy trying to defuse the situation with his shitty Spanish.

Lmao kid fuck off
>>
>>29092313
*People are just free to vent them online

is what I meant
>>
>>29092273
They weren't deported by somebody like Trump with every white supremacist group behind him 100%.

>why do you trust that he'll do anything he says he wants to do in the first place and he's not just saying that to get votes?
His personality. He'll do anything to get approval. I can guarantee you that he'll use his executive powers to make life shit for mexicans, legal or illegal. If you're illegal, you'll get gassed. If you're legal, you'll get investigated to shit then gassed.

>why do you assume Trump wants a genocide?
His supporters want a genocide. Look at everything they've been posting online for the past 6 months.
>>
>>29092262
Mexicans where I live aren't like that, and I'm sure even where the video takes place it's the same thing for most of them.

Where do you live?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.