[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUUUUCK, I stopped smoking weed so I can finally go out and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
FUUUUCK, I stopped smoking weed so I can finally go out and get a job but the urge to smoke is overpowering me.
What do I do, life is so boring without the dank
>>
give it 2 weeks and you'll be feeling better

in the meantime do some cardio and get a real hobby, you fucking degenerate
>>
>>29089612
What are you 15 and taking your first T break? Just don't smoke you autist, shit is pretty fun when you're not thinking about clouding your mind with "the dank"
>>
just smoke after you apply for jobs, duh
apply for like 3 positions before the next session
>>
Honest answer op, start drinking heavily.

I smoked daily for 6 years and quit cold turkey for job purposes. Now I'm a borderline alcoholic.

And if you don't like alcohol it still works to smother the urge till its gone
>>
Honestly, you're going to have trouble sleeping
>>
>potheads claim weed isn't addictive
>>
You could always stay a neet and keep hitting that blunt
>>
Replace your weed habit with something more addictive, pointless and, and time consuming. Like video games for example.
>>
>>29089884
It's as addictive as jerking off.
OP being a weak willed pussy bitch with no self control does not prove anything.
>>
>>29090034
Sooo.. its as addictive as a natural habit?

Weed confirmed shitting on meth.
>>
that never goes away either.

I've been weed free for over 2 years and I crave it every single day
>>
>>29090134
Basically yeah. It's all in you're head. Meanwhile heroin addicts, for example, actually need heroin or they will physically feel sick
>>
>>29090382
also, just be aware that quitting weed does NOT fix your social inadequacies like people would have you believe. Quitting weed will in no way make you more of a normie than you already are.
>>
>>29089612
If weed meant that much to you you got other problems man.

Also if it's that hard then maybe you should use fake piss/real piss to pass drug tests. I've passed 2 job drug tests and 1 court ordered with fake piss.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.