[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'll never lay across her nice legs while she spanks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x706
>I'll never lay across her nice legs while she spanks my boy tushie and condemns my white gringo privilege
Feels bad :'(
>>
>>29088932

She would produce some smart babies with you, but Trump would throw them over the wall.
>>
>>29088932
>nice legs

They have literally no definition.
>>
File: 1450955247585.jpg (176 KB, 568x543) Image search: [Google]
1450955247585.jpg
176 KB, 568x543
>>29088932
>>29088956
>>29088993
This shit is gold.

Have I missed any developments since this morning's threads here and on /pol/?
>>
Well, you did it. You bullied a beautiful and talented young woman off of Twitter. Are you fat, spoiled, virgin neckbeards happy now? She was so happy that she actually accomplished something, and you uneducated privileged brats just had to fucking ruin it for her. She worked hard for what she earned, with all of the odds stacked against her, and you coddled, pampered, scumfucks couldn't get passed your jealousy for a minority who's superior to you. Seriously, fuck you kids. Maybe if you actually had some ambition you could be accomplished like her and possibly get a pity fuck once a year. Instead, you do nothing but sit on your mommy's computer all day and do nothing. Fucking assholes.
>>
>>29088932
>tfw i'll never have rough raceplay sex with a dumb latina sjw
>tfw she will never make cries of pleasure in her native tongue as i cum

feels bad man
>>
>>29089669
Bullshit

This is my computer
>>
What I miss?
>>
>>29089669
We did nothing wrong

She is the real criminal here

The odds werent stacked against her because she was given a free pass for bullshit reasons, like being latina or a girl

No one is a snowflake

The sooner all you fucks learn that the better off you'll be
>>
>>29089669
What? She was clearly bragging. Her intent was to belittle others.
If she was actually bullied off social media that's probably a win for her and neckbeards.
>>
>>29089760
I've never seen it before but that's clearly a copypasta. Don't actually try to argue with him.
>>
Her toes look funny, can we zoom in.
>>
>>29089669
>illegal alien
>>
File: image.png (833 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
833 KB, 750x1334
>>29089964
Just noticed the bandaid.
>>
File: young boy.jpg (122 KB, 800x1249) Image search: [Google]
young boy.jpg
122 KB, 800x1249
>>29089698
Mommy bought it though, didn't she?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.