[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I lost a good girl... I fucked up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1463665687200s.jpg (9 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
1463665687200s.jpg
9 KB, 250x243
I think I threw away a chance at having an actual cool girl because I wanted to do the right thing. Ill make a slightly abbreviated green text story.

>be me, married at 27
>in US military
>go to tinychat room with some people I talk to on another forum
>random girl starts coming
>funny, QT half asian half white, we start talking more
>I dont tell her I am married, she tells me she is
>talk alot anyway, we are "besties"
>one day she tells me her and her "husband" aren't doing well, fight a lot, they live in the same house but sleep in different rooms
>"husband" because they got married in Mexico, their marriage has no legal binding in Canada
>sends me pics of her in a bra and flirts
>I play it off, still consider her a friend, not picking up the signals
>don't talk for a few months, wife gets pregnant, get a temp duty in another state for six months
>talk to her a ton while I am there
>learn she unironically plays tabletop D&D and a bunch of good vidyas, likes a lot of good TV shows and movies, personality melts my heart
>tell her I like her as more than a friend, a tough thing for me to say as I loved my wife too, I didn't mean for this to happen
>she likes me too, alot
>we start sexting eachother
>her friend cyber stalks me, finds out I am married, tells girl
>Gets confronted, tell her everything
>she is really upset and we stop talking for a few weeks
>we are both miserable, we really got attached
>decide that we still love eachother despite our... circumstances
>meet up a week before I am set to go back home
>sexfest 2014, love blossoms, fall for her
>we both know I can't just up and leave my wife and soon to be born son to go live together
>start talking less, almost meet up one more time as I am getting out of military, doesn't work out
>promise her I will never cut her out of my life completely
>cut her out of my.life completely about a year ago, not a word since.
>>
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
Get the ffffffuck out of here. Fuck off fag
>>
your wife fucked tons of dudes while you were on leave and you still pussied out lmao
>>
>Married
>Also has sex with another woman

Fuck off, normalfag. Go to Reddit to cry about your "problems".
>>
>>29088834
No. You righted your fuck up. You could have easily lost EVERYTHING you absolute Retard.

Keep the other girl shut out completely. You're wife's preggo, you're in the States. What do you think will happen when that babies born and your wife finds out? If she splits, the only thing you'll be left with his a rope to kill yourself with because she'll take everything else.

You played a dangerous game. You got out before shit hit the fan. Count your blessings and move the fuck on.
>>
>>29088888
IT HAS SPOKEN
>>
>promise her I will never cut her out of my life completely
>cut her out of my.life completely about a year ago, not a word since.
LOL
>>
Theres more to this story, but thats the gist of it and that took awhile to type out.

I love my wife, but she is a typical female: hates video games and sports , big on social status and clothing, loves gossip and the social aspect of a concert/play/game, not the actual material etc etc... we like a lot of the same movies and TV as well as other things, and she has a great career and is a great mother. I am truly lucky to have her.

But, this other girl was the prototype of a perfect female to me. We liked all of the same thing, she could be a bro, was smart, shared a very similar history, pretty and liked vidyas as much as me if not more in some aspects. She was not a mother type and was way below my wife on the career scale, but she was still such an amazing person, and I will never know what we could have been. I miss her every day. I don't think I could ever talk to her again now, even though she would forgive me and we would probably just get started again. I know I could fall for her so easily and be convinced to fuck this life and be with her, but it's not about me anymore, I have a duty to not be a fuck up dad and raise my kid right. I owe it to.my wife to be a better husband, to not be selfish.

I just really miss her and I know she will never see this, but I love you C. Youre still.my bestie, for life. I hope you are happy and maybe even with someone that makes you smile and feel beautiful. I hate to think of that but you probably feel the same way. I just wish you came to me two years earlier, we would have been brilliant.
>>
>cheating on wife while she's pregnant
FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>29088858
I am not looking for advice dipshit, I am just trying to come to grips with this. Why did I post it here? I have no idea, I know you guys will just troll, meme and tell me to fuck off, but I had to say it somewhere.
>>
>>29088834
Some of us can't even get a girl to talk to them, much less like them, this fucker comes here and brags about having a WIFE, and getting another girl on the side.

Fuck you OP.
>>
YOU KNOW WHAT, NORMAN, LET ME TELL YOU ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, SINCE YOU DON'T SEEM TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND

IF YOU HAVE EVER HAD A GIRLFRIEND OR EVEN TOUCHED A FEMALE, YOU DON'T BELONG ON THIS BOARD AND ARE NOT WELCOME

NORMIES...
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BOARD RIGHT NIW THIS IS FOR RIBOTS NOT YOU GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALS

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29089123
Yeah, this is me bragging. My internal conflict of love lost, being a shitty husband and hoping I made the right decision is some discreet form of bragging.

Sorry chump, the world doesn't revolve around your penis and its lack of female stimulation.
>>
>>29089147
How much did it cost to buy 4chan? Oh you didn't buy it? Then fuck off, this isn't your anything.
>>
No one here cares about your fucking problems, fuck off. I hope your kid dies, you fucking faggot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.