[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else knows that feel where you are too much of a robot to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-05-24 05.06.06.png (303 KB, 538x708) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-24 05.06.06.png
303 KB, 538x708
Who else knows that feel where you are too much of a robot to be a normie but also too much of normie to be a robot.
>>
>>29088783
so a failed normie?
>>
I'm pretty sure I fall into this category, but I probably haven't lurked long enough to know.
>>
>>29088799
No, a successful robot
>>
>>29088799
No a failed normie is someone who desperately tried to be a normie but failed. OP is a cyborg.
>>
>>29088783
Can't be worse than tfw you're a cancerous unfunny jew who constantly hides the fact that he has no worthwhile commentary or jokes with a facade of improperly used memes of the week and cringeworthy unsophisticated irony
>>
>>29088783
Same, honestly, we do need a separate place to convene...
>>
This situation is impossible. Robots and normies are non-intersecting sets.

You can't be a virgin who has sex or a friendless person who has friends or a neet that works a job.
>>
>>29088896
but you can be a virgin with friends who
goes to a university

t. me
>>
>>29088783
I think most people here are just failed normies making fun of truly mentally ill anonymous robots. That bothers me but theres nothing to do.
>>
File: 1464123966821.png (58 KB, 227x267) Image search: [Google]
1464123966821.png
58 KB, 227x267
lifes hard when your not the best and not the best at being the worse desu
>>
>>29089804
iktf

My parents expected me to be amazing too. Sadly, I dropped off a cliff come high school straight into mediocrity
>>
>>29088783
Even trying to blend in just gives another way to talk shit about you, shutting you out in the process.

There's no point dealing with it, might as well find the right people.
>>
>too autistic/nerdy/weird to be a friend of the normies
>too normie to be part of autistic/nerd/weird groups
>>
I consider myself a cyborg. I go to college and can I'm somewhat social. I'm somewhat goodlooking and have a slam girlfriend. But whenever I go out with her friends or talk to someone intimidating I go into full "Y-you too..." mode.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.