[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we PLEASE stop the "friendzone" meme.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Tired of complaining about being "friendzoned"?

Here's a hot tip, stop feeling entitled to sex.

I know it's a radical concept to some of you that *gasp* men and women have can engage in non-sexual platonic relationships, but it literally happens to thousands of people of all gender identities all over the rest of the non-basement dwelling world.

Advantages to acknowledging your place in a woman's life may include:

> getting advise on how to get the girl you actually deserve
> insight into the mysterious world of women
> the ability to share intimacy without the complications of sex
> a genuine friend
> knowing that while fuckbuddies may come and go, you and her will be interconnected at a much deeper level, potentially for the rest of your lives?

Hope this helps.
>>
File: 1445365807683.webm (184 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1445365807683.webm
184 KB, 960x540
original comment about this thread
>>
>>29088565
Ive seen this on tumblr before.
>>
>>29088565
Well of course they don't accept "kindness coins", it's not a valid currency. :^)
>>
>>29088565
fuck off op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9QOQNcpuiA
>>
>>29088565
Thats why sex scares me. I just want to do it with the right person.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (211 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
211 KB, 600x402
>>29088565
First of all, obvious bait.

Second of all, I love how all of these normalfags completely misunderstand the concept of the friend-zone.

There are rings of familiarity and intimacy. They go from being complete strangers to being intimately connected to someone. The friend-zone is when a peer sees you exclusively as a friend and nothing more. That's it. You're in the friend zone with every friend you have, but the difference is you have no desire to move past that to the bone zone.

When people refer to being friend-zoned, they're referring to how a person they desire to enter a relationship with (i.e. moving from a less intimate ring into a more intimate ring) only wants them to be a friend. You can only become familiar and intimate with a person if they consent. That goes for friends, family, everything. If they don't want to associate with you or if they want to keep you at a certain emotional distance, no amount of trying will change that, and everyone, even us on /r9k/ know that.

Now will normies stop with the retarded reaction of "*Gasp* You want to get to know someone on a more personal level and engage them in a relationship, but don't necessarily want to be sidelined as a friend!? How dare you! Y-you just want sex! You just want sex is all!"
>>
File: 1462872327676.gif (905 KB, 240x228) Image search: [Google]
1462872327676.gif
905 KB, 240x228
>>29088565
>you and her will be interconnected at a much deeper level, potentially for the rest of your lives?

>Being a shoulder to cry on every time Chad pumps and dumps her, every time her inevitable Satan-child shits in her bed, every time her bratty teenager curses her out, every time that cute guy in the retirement home up and dies, until death
If you honestly think "friendship" is a much deeper connection then that between lovers then you need to do everyone a favor and off yourself.
>>
Because girls never believe you when you say that you're not interested in them. Other guys are, so why not you?
>>
I'm not posting because I'm baited, I'm posting because I've noticed something.

I wouldn't mind being friends with a woman if it was explicitly implied that we're only friends and nothing more

so why is it that every girl who "friendzoned" me started off buy showing romantic interest in me and sending mixed signals?

we're not stupid, we're not as desperate as most people think we are. we know when someone is acting like they're interested in us and we know when someone is just being kind.

that being said; once women stop luring us in with ambiguous messages and start acting like friends from the get-go, then the "friendzone" will cease to exist.
>>
>>29088565
no one here complains about being friendzoned. We have no friends.

You need to stop pretending this is ribbit and fuck off.
>>
>>29089454

Precisely

Li orginali comintariu
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.