[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, something weird happened today. >spended the entire afternoon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: worriedpepe.png (82 KB, 239x229) Image search: [Google]
worriedpepe.png
82 KB, 239x229
So, something weird happened today.

>spended the entire afternoon in the mall
>seeing all those fucking qts
>after everything is done I go home
>went to the bus terminal bathroom
>I always knew that there are a lot of gay guys in there, but I never cared
>went in the stall and after peeing, I started jerking off
>few seconds later, a hand shows up under the little wall that separates the stalls
>confused and shocked, but horny
>I get down on my kness and then he grabbed my penis
>best fucking handjob I ever got
>so much cum
>after it's done he fucking gaves me a thumbs up and his hand dissapears
>I clean my dick and then I left

Wast that gay? I don't regret not even a little. Also gay stories thread I guess.
>>
>>29088560
>Wast that gay?
No way, man. You were visited by the 'Public Restroom Masturbation Hand'. I remember the first time it came to me. Good times.
>>
>>29088634

Right? It was just a fucking handjob, that's meaningless
>>
>>29088560
Hands are genderless
>>
dont worry op, you're schizophrenia was just acting up
you actually jerked yourself off, it just seemed like someone else was doing it
>>
how do you spend a whole afternoon at a mall?
>>
>>29088919
I also like to loiter around at the mall, not an entire afternoon but for an hour or so sometimes. There's a bus terminal near my local mall and I'll go inside to wait for the next bus and sometimes will skip a couple of buses just to walk around and look at cute girls and their feet.
>>
>>29088560
>Wast that gay?
No way, man.
>>
>>29089010
So will you be adding sketchy handjobs in the mens bathroom to the itinerary from now on?
>>
>>29088634
Thank mr. random toilet masturbation hand
>>
>>29088560
Dude, don't lie to yourself. There was a dude on the other side and you knew it. This is how it starts. This time, its just a handjib. Next time, it's just a blowjob. Then it's just a tight hole. Just keep it real. We don't need more confused "masc tops" fucking things up for us dudes who embrace it.
>>
>>29088919

OP here. I was with my girlfriend, she had trouble choosing a gift for her friend (girl) birthday
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.