[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post high school GPA and current career/pursuing career >3.8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1457316012608.jpg (35 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1457316012608.jpg
35 KB, 320x320
ITT post high school GPA and current career/pursuing career
>3.8 weighted
>junior electrical engineer
i hate having to be 30 before i could actually get good money
>>
>>29088450
well your gpa doesn't sound that bad especially if you are taking AP classes fampai
>>
>>29088450
GPA
>3.5
Current/pursuing career
>top kekerino mate good one
>>
>>29088450
>3.3
>junior BA

I can still make it to graduate school for my MBA, right?
>>
>>29088450
>2.3

considering suicide

oregano comment
>>
>>29088450

> about 3.0 but a lot of special ed classes so I don't know how I would have done in real classes. exhausted me and deflated me, along with my parents forcing me to see shrinks which eventually led to hospitalization for months.
> afraid to go to school because of mental record and shitty experiences as a teenager
> thought programming on my own was the way to go.
> got no lasting reward from it, and certainly no income
> graduated CS after a 15 year NEET break
> over 3.5 in community college, easier than my college-like high school that spat out people to MIT, Georgia Tech and Harvard
> about 3.0 in university, a pretty good state school focused on technology and engineering
> 3.3 in CS major; high 2.7 in math major killed my GPA but was good to learn
> no immediate job prospects and a shitload of debt
> didn't network, intern, or do any of the other shit because I thought getting the best grades possible was important.
> lived off campus and felt i was too old to relate with anyone.
> got accepted to only 2 graduate schools I applied for, one was the same university I went as undergrad
> went to one for a semester but now going to move on to the other since it is a focus I'm interested in
> i hope a masters is enough for a 40 year old to overcome a gaping employment gap in their resume.
>>
>>29088450
>3.5
>A fucking NEET
>>
if you are a committed, successful student and have a long term plan for wealth and independence, you cannot be a robot.
>>
4.2 weighted
>pursued career: vagrant
Feels adventurous, man.
>>
3.6 but from an elite private school that gave me good connections.

Doesn't matter what I do, I still feel dead inside and can feel the lack of empathy for my fellow human being creeping inside of me.
>>
Law school
This filter is gay and the person who made it is a faggot
>>
>>29089073
why suicide over a number?
>>
File: 1442913260339.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1442913260339.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>29088450
>2.8
>Web Development/design
>>
>>29090689
is learning any coding class "easy" and worth it?
>>
>>29090718
yeah entry level coding is pretty easy mate, you could probably even teach yourself online. Id say its worth it
>>
>>29088450
>high school GPA
I wish underage were banned when they posted.
>>
>>29090787
do you know <18 year olds that are studying engineering in college or are you just this autistic
>>
File: IMG_1714.jpg (1 MB, 2250x1687) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.jpg
1 MB, 2250x1687

performing arts (saxophone)

My audition got me in to college because I spent more time practicing than I did doing homework. They forgave my grades and stuff with a signed reference to my psychologist and my parents' divorce.
>>
>>29090849
holy fuck anon good job. it must've been hell on your mind prior to college but you got in. i also do performing arts but making a career out of it seems impossible
>>
File: IMG_1802.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1802.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>29090876
>it must've been hell on your mind prior to college but you got in.

I'm good at writing and they believed me when I said "i swear i'm not stupid or lazy I just struggle with depression, I can contribute to this campus" and my audition apparently really wowed some people. I only picked up saxophone in the last two years of high school and was lucky enough to find a fantastic vintage tenor and matching alto on ebay for a thousand dollars less than I would have paid elsewhere. My equipment and setup is better than many of the kids who auditioned and it's really quite unfair. I feel like I gamed the system.
>>
>>29090957
yeah you totally did but you're potential is as valuable as theres. vocaroo your skills
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>29090989
I would but I'm on vacation 200 miles from home. Sorry man. Here's a gorgeous 400 TH&C tenor for eye candy instead.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.