[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you start drinking, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
When did you start drinking, anon?
>>
3 hours ago desu
>>
>>29088364
I had a couple of girly meme drinks when I was like 12 or 13 at my sister's 18th birthday party, then later got shitfaced on the day of my own 18th.

I stopped drinking when I was like 23, not like a religious or alcoholic thing or something, I'll accept a drink or have a beer like once every 4 months or something. I just don't like getting drunk anymore and all alcohol tastes like shit.
>>
>>29088364
Not at all today but the first time I was ever drunk was probably around age 13-14.
>>
File: st-bernardus-abt-12.jpg (31 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
st-bernardus-abt-12.jpg
31 KB, 800x600
>>29088364
I had a beer earlier. I used to get drunk a lot up until a year or two ago. I'm getting older and don't wanna do too much damage to my body. Limit myself to 1-2 beers most weeks. Get sloshed probably once a month still. First time I ever got drunk was probably like 13.
>>
>>29088364
18, first semester freshman year of college, now going thru a bottle of whiskey a week
>>
16. I was so autistic that I made sugar wine because I didn't have friends to buy it for me. It's 4 cups of sugar, a gallon of water, some baking yeast, and a balloon with holes pricked in it. You pour the sugar and yeast in a milk jug, add warm water to halfway full, shake it up, then fill it the rest of the way up and put the balloon over the mouth. It starts fermenting in 24 hours and after 10 days or so you've got a gallon of nasty tasting 16% alcohol.
>>
>>29088364

Moved out of my abusive moms and into my dads house. He smokes weed and said I could smoke/drink if I only did it at home.

Started buying me liquor if I paid with my own money. been drinkin since
>>
probably the first time i was really drunk (i'd had y'know some beer or whatever now and again previous) is when I had some bacardi 151 rum when i was about 17 with my then-crush-later-girlfriend-now-ex. we diluted like 1:4 with mango juice and it was still awful to drink but we ended up getting solidly drunk and stumbling around the (rural but not desolate -- road was paved, there were sidewalks) neighborhood. we may have been more excitedly placebo'd than drunk, i dunno, but youthful noob drinker intolerance is powerful. likely a little of both. my parents actually let me have the rum, ostensibly for cooking, but in retrospect i'm sure they knew i was also going to use it to get hammered. it's kind of cool those things you notice when you're an adult that your parents let you get away with in a tacit way.

i got utterly hammered to the point of not remembering much at a few parties my senior year of high school. i remember once eating like an entire bag of fritos only to vomit them out later that night. ugh. on most of those occasions i was also pretty high. i think like a blunt and a margarita can be an OK combo, but if you get super drunk and super high it's just unpleasant all around.

i don't think i ever really "started drinking" in a regular sense. i'll have a few beers here and there at social stuff and sometimes i turn out a batch of homebrew, but i don't drink on any kind of regular basis and don't get any joy out of drinking to ridiculous excess, now that the novelty is gone. it'd be cool to have some friends to drink with, but it seems like most folks in my peer groups at age 22 are either nondrinkers (or never drink beyond a couple beers here and there) or think the fun of drinking comes in getting as hammered as humanly possible. not a lot of folks i know appreciate the joys of being like 3-4 beers in and kind of vulnerable together but still fundamentally "there"
>>
>>29088364
16 or 17, also around the same time I started smoking pot.

Now im 23 at a dead end job and im still a virgin

Screencap this post for encouragement
>>
When I started making money, stopped when I stopped making money.
>>
>>29088364
Started drinking my parents liquor at 17. Went to my first "party" (which was really an empty house full of fellow losers) my senior year. Have gotten blackout drunk once, hammered a few times since then. 19 now, I prefer weed.
>>
13. Out of curiosity I stole a bottle of Crown Royale out of my parents liquor cabinet to see what getting drunk was like. I proceeded to mix the whisky with yellow gatorade, nasty stuff. I didn't know how much I needed to get drunk so I just figured I'd drink until I felt "drunk", big mistake. I ended up drinking half the bottle. Woke up in the bathtub the next day surrounded by chunks of my own vomit. I had no memory of running the bathtub, I'm lucky I didn't end up accidentally drowning myself.
>>
>>29088364
Tried poof juice like wkd and other alcopops at 13, then got shit faced on cheap strong cider on st paddys day when i was 14.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.