[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>JUST WORK OUT AND DO CARDIO BRO >go to the gym everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1396052208733.jpg (32 KB, 399x467) Image search: [Google]
1396052208733.jpg
32 KB, 399x467
>JUST WORK OUT AND DO CARDIO BRO

>go to the gym everyday
>just got back from an hour cardio session and feel like killing myself even more
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY DOING IT Shia.png (126 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY DOING IT Shia.png
126 KB, 469x500
>>29088128
Of course you'll feel like killing yourself. Dedication wasn't mean to be something you always feel great about doing. Hard work is called hard work for a reason. If you want to do this thing (get fit), you will know in your heart and mind that you need to do it, no matter how you feel, to see results and find satisfaction.
>>
I got to the point where I feel like raping and pillaging after an hour on the treadmill.

Really teaches you to hate the world
>>
>>29088128
Don't go to the gym. Go out running in nature. I'm a depressed KHV and it helps me a lot.
>>
File: growl1.png (219 KB, 1105x508) Image search: [Google]
growl1.png
219 KB, 1105x508
>>29088128
Cardio is decent but I would only do like 20 minutes of it just to warm up.

You get more results and ache more from doing 200 pushups than you get from running on a mom stairmaster for 2 hours
>>
It gets better when your lungs get stronger. They supply more oxygen to the muscles you're using and eventually turn the lactic acid into more energy.

tl;dr: Keep at it and it will physical be much easier. Also, 20 minutes a day 4 days a week would be a good start no need to over do it
>>
>>29088128
i fucking love doing cardio even though im a skeleton.
its much more soothing than lifting.
>>
>>29089327
I just used cardio to get in shape to do 5ks.

Then i started doing a ton of charity 5ks around my city and met qt runners
>>
>tfw fell for the lifting meme
>look at my 17.5" arms and abs in the mirror
>still want to die

how can I hope to get a gf like this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.