[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I fuck up or do the right thing? I need to know if I avoided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: just.jpg (27 KB, 453x453) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
27 KB, 453x453
Did I fuck up or do the right thing? I need to know if I avoided a trap or if I genuinely fucked up.

>good friend i've known for years invites me over to his house to drink/smoke
>take a couple shots of alcohol and smoke a bowl
>friend later brings his gf over, she brings 4 of her friends
>there's 10 or so guys there and 5 girls , everyone there is drunk
>guys know i'm a virgin so they tell me I should go talk to one
>keep encouraging me and telling me yo dude just b yourself be confident generic advice etc. egging me on for a half hour
>refuse to do it and keep telling them that she'll reject me and laugh at me and ignore me
>after a while decide I'll give it a try but right when I began walking over towards her I walked back and started talking to my friend again
>went to go hide in a corner while my friends still try to get me to talk to one
>friend's gf encourages me to do it and tells me what to say, still don't do it
>overhear girls asking friend's gf if I'm gay or something
>guys spent at least a half hour trying to get me to talk to the girls, offered me rubbers
>girls go home 20 minutes later
>guys tell me I'm a fag for doing that and say I need to learn how to talk to people/strangers

I thought it was a prank because I'm an awkward virgin but they keep telling me I fucked up bad even a day later.
>>
you fucked up

sadly unoriginally
>>
You're a fucking retard. Kill yourself.

You know how many of us would kill for that opportunity?
>>
>>29087920

Yeah man.

They rigged up a party to get you laid.

You're probably quite good looking, because I'll bet you 10 bucks at least one of those girls came there for *you*

That was all for your benefit. and they failed.

Don't take it too personally if they give you a hard time for a little while. They were trying to do something positive for you.
>>
They wanted to harvest your semen OP. You dodged a bullet.
>>
>>29087920
of course you fucked up
>>
maybe you wouldn't be so awkward and nervous all the time if you quit smoking weed... just saying
>>
>>29087920
been in that position before OP.

i was a virgin for a long time, and one of the better looking guys in my friend group. Growing up i didnt realize it though. my friends used to always give me shit for not fucking various girls that liked me. I never believed them that the girls liked me and i lost a lot of opportunities.

Turns out when cute girls try to talk to you and be alone with you a lot MAYBE THEY WANT YOU TO FUCKING MAKE A MOVE AND IF YOU DONT THEY JUST GET CONFUSED AND SAD

so anyway. they arent going to hurt you theyre just girls. if you think a girl is pretty go say hi i bet you're not as ugly as you might think.
>>
This was NOT a prank. Surprise, surprise, your friends actually give a shit about you, Mr. Roboto.
>>
I feel for OP though, easy to think that that kind of shit would just be a prank. Or just that you'll easily get rejected. I mean, why does OP HAVE to be the one to initiate? I would've just said that if I have no interest in the girls, why talk to them? If one of the girls are interested in me, then if they really are, they'd try to initiate a conversation with me if they see that I'm not gonna do it. The way I think is, if the girl doesnt even bother to start something with you, then she wasn't that interested in you in the first place. And if she's the type to just play into social norms, then I automatically don't really like her all that much. But that's just me
>>
>>29087945
>>29088027
welp fuck
>>29087989
I'm fit and have an alright face but I'm only 5'8.
And yeah one of the girls specifically said she wanted to fuck someone that night according to my friend's gf. I told her if they were interested they should just talk to me instead of making me talk to them. They didn't listen to that and told me I had to be the one to do it.
>>29088007
It wasn't that it was more I thought they just wanted to play a joke on me and make me embarrass myself in front of a 7/10 girl.
>>29088032
You're probably right. I'm pretty much at the point where I do it 4-5 times a day and weed makes me quiet and focused inward. I function better socially when sober, but I need to smoke in order to relax and clear my head at the end of the day. It doesn't interfere with work/school at least.
>>
>>29088196
yeah you could've honestly fucked a girl that night
you fucked up bad but you can learn from your mistakes.
also stop smoking fucking 5 times a day its obviously a problem
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.