[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I been thinking robots. Since my school gave transgenders the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: will I get arrested.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1276) Image search: [Google]
will I get arrested.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1276
I been thinking robots. Since my school gave transgenders the right to use the bathroom of their identified gender.

I'm thinking about claiming myself as a woman to go into the girls bathroom.

Will I get arrested or will this plan work?
>>
I forgot to mention there's a large LGBT following where I live. They do parades and more around here and constantly put up signs to support transgenders.
>>
>>29087669
It will work. They don't want attention from the SJW and drama queen news stations.

It's PC or nothing >:D
>>
>>29087669
As long as you shittily slather make up on you should be fine.
>>
as long as you can pull off a convincing hissy fit you should be fine

claim to be a "butch" woman and learn a few buzzwords
>>
>>29087669
what is your gameplan here anon

do you really want to be in a room with women taking fat shits smellier than your own?
>>
>>29087705
I just want to try jacking off in a girls bathroom while other girls are in there (I'll be in the stall and jack off with girls in the stall next to mine.
>>
>>29087669
Just make sure to put on a wig and a floral dress. The more you look like a 1950s housewife, the more convincing your transgenderism is.
>>
If people find out you're just doing it to jack off you're gonna get beat up.
>>
>>29087955
how will they find out? They'd have to commit something illegal to find out what I'm doing.

The stall door will be closed, and it'll be a good case for transgender people.

People are allowed to masturbate outside of public eye, but transgenders aren't? If I say I'm a woman, go into womans bathroom and into the stall and jack off it should be an easy lawsuit I can win.
>>
>>29087669
It won't work if you're a social autist, that's for sure.
>>
>>29087750
For fucks sake, you can't possibly think that would actually work, do you?
This can end only one way for you.
Seriously you're about to go full retard. Please be a troll, you can't seriously be considering this.
>>
>>29088039
A fist in your face is not a lawsuit, brah
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnmDMK7ZEos

With your boob hangin' out?
>>
>>29088108
Then I'll break their neck, since I'm a man and they're just a woman.

If I get in trouble for breaking their neck then there's a contradiction. They allow me in bathroom for being a woman but won't allow me to beat their face in because I'm a guy?
>>
>>29088182
>Then I'll break their neck
have you broken a neck before? I don't think it's as easy as you seem to think it is.
>>
>>29088087
>implying it won't work

pretty gross to want to jack off next to shitting people though op
>>
>>29088798
It won't fucking work. It's a autist's fantasy.
Their eyes will be on you as soon as you go into the bathroom. Go into the stall and they'll start asking each other, what's he doing in there?
You might think you can fap quiet but you can't.
This will turn into a shitstorm for you so fast.
>>
>>29088868
that wouldn't stop it from working you retard. no libcuck is going to tell someone they're not really trans
>>
>>29087669
What's the point though? You won't see shit because girls bathrooms all have stalls anyway.
>>
>>29087669
There's legitimately no legal precedent for how that would work.
I imagine that if someone took umbrage, they would ask people you know if you'd expressed, or identified this way before.
If you managed to pull off the "I just came out" defense, then maybe.

However I don't know why you would want to do this. Women's bathroom lines are a pain in the ass, and they're really just going in there to piss or shit.
>>
>>29087955
>>29088108
Dubs and other dude. Can't he just put a lawsuit of a hate crime on that woman?
>>
>>29088957
That's not the point. You think they won't do anything to some kid fapping in the bathroom?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.