[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one of you fix my life for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Mountains.jpg (248 KB, 964x774) Image search: [Google]
Mountains.jpg
248 KB, 964x774
Can one of you fix my life for me?
>>
sure, tell me all your problems and Ill tell you how to handle them rationally

be advised that this comes from someone who is content with being alone
>>
someone can tell you, it doesn't mean you'll do it. I know how to fix my life, but it's too much work for me.
>>
>>29087569
We can help you plan out a way to fix your life if you tell us the problems with your life and some goals you have.
>>
>>29087569
why would you come here of all places to ask this question? genuinely asking
>>
I hate myself a lot, I feel like a freak. I have no goals, or hobbies. Lost my friends shutting myself in staring at this screen. Still live at home NEET for years now have a couple jobs that were given to me making about 350 a week.

>>29087768
Just shitposting in self pity.
>>
>>29087878
try out a few hobbies, there is always something you can buy to make a hobby seem more "legit"

learn a new instrument, language, take up cooking, try out a few different "looks" for yourself (hopefully you have long/medium length hair for this), find new clothes for a different style, go to a few conventions (I went to a steampunk one a while ago and had a blast), busses are key so learn to use them if you dont have a car or buy a motorcycle instead, go skydiving, hiking, rafting, visit a few theme parks, try out new restaurants downtown, take up drawing or writing, visit an anime/vidya/card/comic shop

just be as hedonistic as you want it doesnt mean you have to be sexual
>>
>>29087878
People like you and me need to get off the internet.

4chan is just as mind-sapping as Facebook these days.

Resistance is never futile!
>>
>>29088121
I have a car, had a motorcycle (lost in a little crash). I feel out of place in public eating out or even shopping is unpleasant. Roller coasters are fun but being at a theme park alone would be incredibly depressing. Skydiving is probably fun I'll probably do it but I'm not sure it will fix me.

>>29088213
It's a big problem
>>
>>29088664
been skydiving, it was a shitty expensive meme

where are you located anon
>>
>>29089229
Wisconsin

is it actually not that exciting?
>>
>>29089446
it's not $600 and a day occupied entirely of bs classes and driving tier exciting. not to mention they will open your chute for you if you dont want to
>>
>>29089549
is it $300 exciting?
>>
>>29089724
i also forgot to mention it lasted literally under a minute.

dunno, check the details of your guys
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.