[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I ran over a squirrel on the way to work today. When I got home
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: patsad.gif (117 KB, 242x200) Image search: [Google]
patsad.gif
117 KB, 242x200
I ran over a squirrel on the way to work today. When I got home tonight, it had practically turned to liquid.

What's bumming you out tonight?
>>
Nothing much, just the fact that I'm alive.
>>
>>29087534

I was an alcoholic for many years and lately I have been having gut pain pretty regularly after eating fatty foods. I'm pretty sure that it's chronic pancreatitis and I don't see a lot of hopeful possible futures on internet diagnoses.
>>
File: kantaicrack.png (286 KB, 599x427) Image search: [Google]
kantaicrack.png
286 KB, 599x427
My 5yo sister head-butted me in the balls, and I had to give her an atomic wedgie as revenge.
>>
Dead gf. Since October.
>>
I left a bag of McNuggets and fries at the bus station.
>>
Dog died. Buried him with his "baby" (a stuffed Donald Duck).

Sucks.
>>
my mom. pushed me to alcoholism and drugs.
>>
>>29087864
Can you please, please, please send me skull and long bones once he's done decomposing?
>>
Thinking about my estranged sister. I miss her.
>>
File: 1464927878202s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1464927878202s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>29087979
*Teleports behind you*

Oregano
>>
There has been a dead squirrel lying on the road near my house for roughly two weeks now. I look at it each day as I pass by and observe how it has changed. There was a period of a few days when the wind was just right and I think I even detected the scent of decomposition.

At this point it is completely flat from being run over more than a thousand times.
>>
Circumstances have forced me to move to the city where my dad was killed. I'll think of it every day.
>>
>>29087534
>>29088060
Anyone ever tried eating fresh roadkill?

I've considered it. Maybe a freshly killed rabbit would make a good stew.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQvt-gxbq5E
>>
File: image.png (38 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
image.png
38 KB, 300x450
>>29087534
I'm bummed out because I don't know why I'm still living with my mom at 19.

Taking a year off from college, need a job. Can't get one because my dad took my car away for not living with him and working for him, says I need to learn how to afford shit on my own.

I've got a life that's waiting for me if I do. A friend is willing to split the rent and all expenses. I can finally start to go to more parties and shed my autistic cyborg skin, become the normie I've always wanted to be.

Till then, I still have my robot license. Fuck, even that's stolen.
>>
I saw what looked like an exploded dog on the way to work this morning. The bones where scattered in the road and all the innards were liquefied from being run over.
>>
>>29088115
I feel like the corpse would be filled with shattered bone fragments and stuff
>>
>>29088028
No seriously. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get dog bones without making yourself look like a total creep? I need them for some crafts.
>>
>>29087583
Hot af. Tell us more.
>>
>>29088175
I'm 19 as well. You should spend more time on your interests, because you don't need to wait until you establish your life before you can start, say, reading books. Are you interested in philosophy? Read some books on that. Read fiction. And at your college they probably have a career center. You can probably search for internships there.
>>
>>29088408
I've been researching how to make films for a couple years now. I've got a script that I'm gonna make by myself with a couple of friends.

I know my direction, and I have a general idea of my destination. I just want to focus it a little more.
>>
>>29088314
Just please stop it. This level of autism really makes me upset that people like you live. I just feel bad that you actually gain some sort of pleasure by saying this edgelord garbage.
>>
>>29087534
It's okay. Maybe the squirrel was a rapist.
>>
>>29088714
What's wrong with asking for dog bones? Sounds like you lost a potential customer. Look out guys, we got us a financial inept here. No entrepreneurial spirit in this one.
>>
No senpai. They went to the mall without me.
>>
>boss came up to me and threatened to fire me again
I hate that job and would love to lose it but at the same time I need it badly.
>>
File: End_e5a9d8_5903662.jpg (28 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
End_e5a9d8_5903662.jpg
28 KB, 500x461
>>29087534
Some guy friended me on steam and scammed me out of 100s of dollars of tf2 items. I can't really feel sorry for myself because I'm a dumbass and let it happen. Sorta knew it was coming, but I'm too altruistic, and kept thinking maybe he was telling the truth. I felt way too bad about saying no. It's also my fault for having so much fucking money invested in a video game.

He's actually a chill dude though. We've been talking about school for a few hours. Only slightly dulls the pain for being out so much money and feeling so childish.
>>
>>29087534
dude thats fucking hillairous
got any more?
>>
>>29087534
i got off a two day high (it was a spooky trip but i was really good at CSGO) earlier today and i have school in a few hours.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.