[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be white >be somewhat handsome >into Asian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 1464964410198.png (642 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1464964410198.png
642 KB, 640x1136
>be me
>be white
>be somewhat handsome
>into Asian chicks
>they are into me, because white and handsome
>have below average dick
>all they ask for as soon as the flirting goes well is "can't wait for your big dick" or "I love big white dick"

Like honestly, I wish it wasn't true, but they do want us for the dick...
>>
File: CP victory 1920.png (198 KB, 1837x1655) Image search: [Google]
CP victory 1920.png
198 KB, 1837x1655
They are saying that because they know it excites you

Jesus sometimes you guys are so socially retarded
>>
Holy shit that girl is byooootiful
>>
>>29087550
So beautiful ;_: why cant we live in a world like this?
>>
>>29087508
how below what average is it?
>>
>>29087508

>tfw live in a eurofag country with no Asian chicks

Holy shit.. Being above 25 year olds all I get on Tinder are these obvious post-roasts who all want to settle down, but are either fat and/or already look 40 because of their shit tier lifestyle.
>>
>University of Waikato

Where are you? I've got a big dick but I'm an ugly fat weeaboo.
>>
>>29087508
Is it weird to get no matches on tinder while living in a big city?
>>
>>29087621

It's 13 cm.
That's not the "oh wow"-type of dick they're longing for.
>>
>>29087578
God is unjust
>>
>>29087663
Senpai, They dont know any better. Youre fine.
>>
The "asian girls love white guys" thing is blown massively out of proportion, and in the situations where it does apply they probably aren't the kinds of girls you would want to associate with.

Beyond that, would you actually want a girl who was with you mainly (or maybe even solely) because you're white? Wouldn't that prompt some questions in your mind?
>>
File: L5w0MqV.png (520 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
L5w0MqV.png
520 KB, 640x1136
6 inches is like 8 to them.
>>
>>29087756
I know plenty of tyrones whos gfs are onyl with them because they are black and they seem happy why would this be any different
>>
>>29087650

That's in New Zealand, Hamilton to be precise.

What a shit hole of a town lmao
>>
>>29087814
If you want to see bad then come to Wanganui, the Detroit of NZ.
>>
>>29087756

I think it's blown out of proportion too.
Especially the "go to Asia and you'll have harems".
I experienced interest, and I bet if I chased them like some shitty PUA David Bond dork I'd probably get action as well.. But it's not like all of them are salivating at the thought of any white dick or constantly approaching you in the streets. It happens, but not all the time.
Plus I think this myth is constantly reinforced by men who don't wanna seem like losers. So they go with reproducing it by saying "yeah man, got so much action xD" while they probably got laid only once, or not at all..
It's still Chad they want. Like some of the Thai girls aren't posting regular dudes on their feeds, but these Chad model types like pubescent white girls do.
I'm not in an area or a place in life to know many Asian chicks.
But the few I know who are into white guys are actually chasing SPECIFICALLY for white guys, any guy, who looks slightly appealing, and just jump dick after dick.
One I know has had over 20 dudes in 2 years. And the other I think has lost count over the amount of dudes she's been "falling in love with".
>>
get rekt chad
>>
>>29087756
>The "asian girls love white guys" thing is blown massively out of proportion, and in the situations where it does apply they probably aren't the kinds of girls you would want to associate with.

As a half black anon I can say it's the same for women who lust after dark dudes.

I mean it's cool that you like a certain type of guy or find whatever skin color attractive but shit like this >>29087772 is just too much IMO.
>>
>>29087844
>It's still Chad they want.

Exactly. They want the epitome of the stereotype, with all of the most attractive features. They want tall, white, fit men. They want doctors, lawyers, etc. They don't want white guys who don't live up to all their (probably unreasonably high) standards
>>
>>29088461
Girls on tinder are mean as fuck its hard to take them seriously its like they are in highschool
>>
>>29088534
True. I just get kind of paranoid when I see them on there because I'm worried I'll run into one of those types while I'm out, and possibly even try to ask her out.

There's a reason guys hang back and wait for signs of interest before proceeding. I wish more understood this.
>>
>>29088534
Ik a few highschool girls who just get on there to fuck with people
>>
>>29087772
>>29087508
race traitors.

want to blindfold them and then fuck them senseless then unveil to mind fuck them.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.