[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my schizophrebia is getting worse day by day and just found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
So my schizophrebia is getting worse day by day and just found out today that i got a terminal brain cancer.

honestly im kind of glad because i got nothing to live for and dont want to hurt anyone just want to die alone. Have no desire of fighting against it.

thinking about travelling then going to the woods then doing an hero.

Suggestions?
>>
>terminal cancer

you're so fucking lucky
>>
anon i hate to be rude but anytime a schizophrenic tells me they have terminal brain cancer, i have to question the accuracy of the claim
how do you know you have terminal brain cancer?
who told you?
are you aware that this could very well be a delusion?
>>
Dont an hero. Go as far into the wildermess, as far away from any worries or civilization and just be free. Explore and wander.

If you decide to do that tho at least learn how to make some shelter
>>
>>29087403
Do it at Aokigahara suicide forest
>>
>>29087442
>anytime a schizophrenic tells me they have terminal brain cancer

Every fucking day mang
>>
>>29087442
Nah im 100% sure it is whgat is happening with me. I got all the symptoms.
>>
>>29087570

>hasn't gone to the doctor

Jesus anon, I was worried there for a second. Go to the doctor anon. You're a schizophrenic, your brain doesn't work properly. You can't just assume its bream cancer senpai.
>>
>>29087605
>he thinks he can reason with the demons in his head
>>
Disintegrating bones melt into dust
I need a doctor did someone say JUST

:'^(
>>
>>29087641
im scared and i can only think about killing myself
only reason i didnt yet is bcz i feel too guilty

but now that i got cancer, theres no excuse.

goodbye to every anon here. signing my life desist letter now.

i wish you all the best.
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 1500x1000
The human brain itself is a cancer. think about it it just keeps expanding, giving way to good and bad things like cognition, executive decisions, language. You've always had it, and we all have it. Some people just get more cancer up there sometimes.
I truly feel for you on the schizophrenia. I have schizotypal and avoidant personality disorder, and that alone is fucking making me believe I'm actually in hell. Life is constant pain, pleasure is just temporary release. The pain never stops, it gets worse. The pleasures always end, and always give less relief over time.
Sucks being a madman, but we've learned to accept it, the 4 distinctive voices in my head. And no I don't have DID. I am well aware of these personalities and created them as a way to cope with the world, being able to fly under the radar as a relatively normal guy. If people actually knew, I'd be thrown in the damn mental hospital again.
Fuck. That.
>>
>>29087438
This tbqh senpai, I have to go out the hard way
>>
>>29087923
i just want to die when will it end
>>
>>29087923
Anon, could you please be as so kind to reveal to me what an average day for you is like? Please detail it.
>>
>>29087908
Cya tomorrow bud!
>>
>>29088742
your life doesnt sound much exciting
im half dead, im not coming back tomorrow.
>>
>>29088509
I'm writing a book about this stuff that's why I ask I'm in no way trying to harm you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.