[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be short and dont respond to her for 15+ minutes at a time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: sq.png (203 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
sq.png
203 KB, 499x499
>Be short and dont respond to her for 15+ minutes at a time
>She starts messaging me more and being clingy

>Respond to her instantly with sentences
>She loses interest and stops responding

Talking with girls online is like a game of chess.
>>
File: 1418044675944.jpg (41 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1418044675944.jpg
41 KB, 225x225
>>29087378
Oh the tangIed web we weave
>>
What if I'm tall though?
>>
>>29087378
I fucking hate shit like this. Treating something simple like sending messages as a game is just immature bullshit that I have no interest in.
>>
Attention dude. You satiated her thirst for attention.

Oregano commie
>>
>>29087378
>She talks to me all the time over text
>Won't talk to me in real life
>Eventually stops texting me as well

W-well, it was fun while it lasted. Back to depression, I guess.
>>
>>29087378
Do girls unironically take an hour only to respond with one word answers? Even girls I'm not interested in do this shit when I'm asking something about school or shit
>>
File: 1437985411784.jpg (619 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1437985411784.jpg
619 KB, 1200x1600
Girls call me and hang up
>>
>>29087887
Girls are extremely self-centered and believe that all interactions that you initiate are flirtation attempts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.