[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So....How come you don't have a non-white girlfriend anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160602_145008_006.jpg (756 KB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160602_145008_006.jpg
756 KB, 1840x3264
So....How come you don't have a non-white girlfriend anon?

You don't want a large family in an ever after marriage?
>>
Everytime someone says a girl likes me I always wonder if it's a prank or a dare.
>>
>>29087198

I would date a non-white girlfriend, desu darker skin is attractive. Really brings out their eyes senpai.

But there are none of them on r9k and r9k is currently my only social life senpai.
>>
>>29087222
This. its sketchy as fuck m8
>>
>>29087198
>2016
>wanting a family

Just meme my shit up, senpai
>>
>>29087198
>Large family
>Mixed raced children
Fuck no.
>>
Eventually, tens of thousands of years in the future, almost everyone will be a pretty shade of beige/light brown. Let's speed up that process.
>>
stop posting your 0/10 gf normie
>>
take off her socks desu

we need to see her soles
>>
>>29087258

Jews need to leave. Get off my board Goldie.
>>
>>29087273
Spot the virgin

Ahdhdjdjv
>>
>>29087198

i don't want a large family, i want to be part of downsizing the human race. i'll have one kid or none.
>>
>implying I can get a girlfriend
>>
File: 1455164946281.jpg (88 KB, 594x824) Image search: [Google]
1455164946281.jpg
88 KB, 594x824
>>29087258
that's not true at all.

no widespread race mixing or racial mass migration is happening in asia.
no widespread race mixing or racial mass migration is happening in africa.

the only places being flooded by people of differeng races, and the only place where race mixing is a widespread cultural norm, are white western countries. there will never be a reversal of the trend that is raping europe and north america.

in tens of thousands of years, humanity will look mostly the same. central asians and east asians and north africans and subsharan africans will all be the same. the only difference is that white people will be virtually extinct if not outright extinct.
>>
>>29087307
You're terrible at spotting Jews. Try again. I'm waiting...
>>
>>29087345
You're a goddamn fool if you think people will still harbor the same racial prejudices and fears in 10000 AD (assuming we survive as humans that long). Idgaf what's going on in your terrified continent. Things will not always be this way and fortunately people like you will be long dead and rotten.
>>
File: 1453478029342.jpg (90 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
1453478029342.jpg
90 KB, 600x888
>>29087396
Willful ignorance is still ignorance. You're dismissing the projected demise of an entire race of people with "well, when your entire race is extinct, race won't matter for the rest of us".

If it were your people on the cusp of obliteration, you wouldn't dare to take such a toxic position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.