[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tim Allen AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Hello fans!

That's right! I'm THAT Tim Allen! You know? The one from Home Improvement and Last Man Standing that plays every Friday on ABC at 8|7c?

I love comedy. It's my life. My family is the only thing more important. I will kill anybody that tries to harm my family.

I want to be transparent with all of you given the recent climate of my career. Ask me anything! Just don't ask me about that time I got arrested for cocaine possession in 1978.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYAUd7zbiQE
>>
>>29086976
How come when you smile I see no sadness in your eyes? Usually there is a deep darkness in everybody. With you, it all seems positive.
>>
File: Untitled1.png (75 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
75 KB, 1000x1000
BOO! I've been saving this for a long time. Fuck you, Tim Allen.
>>
I have no idea who tim allen is, but the guy in the video is older than 1978. So, are you the one in pic related? I dont live in U.S.
>>
>>29087811
>Le I'm not american and who is that????? xDDDDDD

First off, use Google. Second, why even bother commenting to tell everyone you're not from America? Go back to r3ddit.
>>
>>29086976
Are you a pedophile?

Trick question, Allen, we all know you diddled kids in the set of The Santa Claus.
>>
>>29087942
he also sold coke
>>
Was there a glory hole in the fence?
>>
>>29086976
>I want to be transparent with all of you given the recent climate of my career.

...what recent career? Tim Allen hasn't been relevant in a decade!
>>
>>29086976
Can you post a time stamped photo of yourself? Just write "Hello /r9k/ and Alex" on a piece of paper next to your face.
>>
>>29088278
A decade?
nigga hasn't been relevant since the 90s.
>>
>>29088381
I think those stupid Santa Claus movies sold well.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.