[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you have sex ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Girl blue hair.jpg (300 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Girl blue hair.jpg
300 KB, 1024x768
When you are going to have sex with a girl what do you normally do ?. This is my routine
>get undressed
>Kissing and touching
>put her on her back
>Kissing her neck
>work my way down slowly to her breasts lick and suck
>work down further bit and kiss inside of her thighs
>Lick clit for a minute or so
>Once she is wet enough stick fingers inside and rub g spot - do this for a few minutes
>Have her get me hard - normally blowjob
>Missionary position slowly to begin with while kissing her lips have one hand on her ass to hold her in position and the other to hold the back of her head
>speed up a little start to softly bite and suck her neck nibble her ears
>Build up once going fast bite down hard on her neck use one hand to pull her hair back hard and grab her ass hard
Normally just this although sometimes I might do doggy
>Finish inside of her almost always it feels so primal cuming inside a girl while you are grabbing onto her hair and biting into her neck as you listen to her moaning
>Or have her sit between your legs while you lay down have her rub her legs against you (bonus if she is wearing stockings) while she jerks you off
>>
>>29086908
You're lucky. This is my routine.

No greentext
Get in top of her
Grind my duck on her lips
Suck her clit while she tells me no and she wants me to kiss her
Get her wet
Stick my duck in
Missionary until I'm bored
Get her on top of me
Pound her hard
She complains her knees hurt
Put her in her belly
Lose boner
Struggle to get my boner back due to get lack of contribution
Get it back enough to stick it on her
Finish her prone
Clean up

Fuck
>>
This is how I do it:

Step 1: rape
>>
>>29086908
wow she is lovely
>>
She moves to my crotch, takes my dick out and plays with it until I jizz.
my hand obviously

What is this fucking thread
>>
Wha ... What board am I on? What year is this? Help
>>
I don't usually initiate, which is the funny thing. She's an experienced Stacey (inb4 cuck).

>Kisses me lewdly, plenty of tongue
>Plenty of touching, I play with her tits
>Eat her out, she usually sits on my face
>Always try to make her cum but its not easy
>Kisses me afterwards so she can "taste herself"
>At least 2 positions from the following:
>Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, doggy, prone, lateral coital, spoon
>Pace varies but she usually likes it "passionate".
>Usually cum inside her
>>
here's how i do it

>take off pants and underwear
>massage my penis until i get a hardon
>massage my hardon until i jizz
>>
I hope OP is not expecting many people on /r9k/ to actually know what sex is like
>>
I wake up and cry
>>
>go to hooker
>shower
>kissing
>blowjob
>whatever variety of sex I feel like

Hookers changed my life desu
>>
I don't.

End of story, period, case closed.

You'll be happier after a long long time.
>>
>>29086908
>start by cuddling for a while until she gives me the signal (usually going across my lap)
>start rubbing her butt slowly
>place a hand on the back of her neck and start grabbing her ass with more conviction
>take off her pants and keep going, tease her pussy occasionally
>take out my dick and guide her hand to it
>remove panties, start focusing solely on her pussy
>start fingering
>drag her to my mouth and start kissing
>bring her over to the bed and spread her out, start going down on her
>she's going crazy
>keep going until she starts begging for the dick
>put it inside her nice and slow
>cum instantly
>apologize profusely

This has been my routine everytime. End me lads.
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1400x1400
>>29086908
I don't. My best girl friend is not interested in having sex with me. So instead. We masturbate each other and time it so our orgasms are simultaneous. This is the only sexual contact that I have ever had, I guess this technically makes me a virgin. But seriously, having a simultaneous orgasm and feeling the other person come around your fingers while you are coming is really great and in some ways I think better. Especially when it is a friend who you like hanging out with anyhow.

>Stroke her hair with LH while stroking her waist area with RH
>Kiss her neck and breathe deeply on it, inhaling her scent which turns us both on
>Move to my couch and sit side by side
>I start rubbing her clitoris for three minutes before I start stimulating myself in order to get the timing right
>three more minutes later we both come and make out for a little bit
>sometimes we both are teary eyed from the intensity of the orgasms and the fact they were simultaneous so we laugh about that and play it off

Actual sex overrated t.b.h lads, I'm really happy with my current setup even if it means I am still virgin
>>
>>29088022
Chad is pounding her without mercy, youre pathetic and delusional
>>
>>29088022
i'd like something like this tbqhwy lad
instead of thrusting and cumming in 15 minutes i can just edge for a hour and finish inside or something
>>
File: sex.png (347 KB, 1872x1144) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
347 KB, 1872x1144
Courtesy of /fit/.

Originallies
>>
>>29088304
Teasing girls in bed is a really good way to turn them on. They aren't use to the idea of it and it fucks with their minds big time being denied something. Rub the head of your dick on her clit and tell her you will only give it to her when you feel like it
>>
>>29088202
We really enjoy each others company and feel really comfortable hanging out. Honestly is it that bad to have a girl friend (friend who is a girl, not a GF) that you sometimes have mutual masturbation with. If she's seeing other people or having sex with other people then why should I care if I'm not having sex with her and don't plan to try. It doesn't make our interaction any less enjoyable for me

>no sweating
>no awkwardness
>no condoms
>easy cleanup
>sharing a personal and intimate moment with a friend

Maybe it is pathetic and delusional but familia maybe I'm okay with that
>>
>>29088022
>>29088469
sounds pretty intimate. how come you don't date?
>>
>>29088518
Because he's a pathetic cuck. She just uses him as a masturbatory device and then tells him to fuck off. Typical cuck. It's kinda sad now that I think about it, knowing he'll never know true love or happiness. She'll never be his and he tries to convince himself he's okay with just being jerk off buddies but deep down inside he loves her, unfortunately for him he can't have her because she's too busy having her guts dug out by Chad's dick.
>>
>>29088605
>everything is cuckoldry
I want cuckposters to leeeeeave
>>
Lmao who the fuck has a routine? This is how i can tell you are a virgin. Here's what I do:
Start with kissing/touches
Do this for 20 minutes or longer depending
Move onto other stuff
Kisses all over
More touching and hand jobs
Eventually just do oral or sex and its not just pounding away at it trying to force it out
>>
>>29088518
Well two reasons. One I'm kind of pessimistic, and a little bit of a pussy. So I don't want to escalate if we have a good thing going on. Second we know each other well enough to know that we probably wouldn't work well in a committed exclusive arrangement.

Who knows. Maybe one day one of us will take a chance and escalate and we will see what happens at that time.
>>
>>29088683
>Lmao who the fuck has a routine?
I'm an autist so I need a mental checklist for pretty much everything I do.
>>
File: Cat bin.jpg (218 KB, 550x493) Image search: [Google]
Cat bin.jpg
218 KB, 550x493
>>29088716
I actually have borderline autism. Having sex is a much better of being with someone and communicating with them for me than talking because i don't read body language well
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.