[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /r9k/ really have a problem with women having consensual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: bad bitches.jpg (85 KB, 600x898) Image search: [Google]
bad bitches.jpg
85 KB, 600x898
Does /r9k/ really have a problem with women having consensual sex with whoever they want, whenever they want? Or are you just upset 10s like these would never consider sleeping with you?
>>
>>29086788
nice hitler dubs

also OP you should know ugly girls have rampant sex as well
>>
Big butts don't look like that. Whoever photoshopped this must be extremely sheltered.
>>
>10s
>those used up whores + photoshop
lmao

no i don't have a problem with casual sex but she should know she is worthless as a partner and will realize the error of her ways once she hits 30.

there's a reason sluts were universally disliked and stayed unmarried and alone for the entirety of human history minus the last 30 years or so.
>>
>the world ends because stacy doesn't want to fuck with me
>the robot never had a plan B incase plan A to fuck stacy didn't work
>>
i'm ok with people having loads of consensual sex

it'd be spiffy if stigmas about being a virgin past a certain age didn't exist
>>
>>29086788
I'm mad 5/10s don't even consider sleeping with me.
>>
File: laughing4.gif (998 KB, 245x370) Image search: [Google]
laughing4.gif
998 KB, 245x370
>>29086788
>10s like these
>>
I just want my gf to feel similar to be about promiscuity and sex. She doesnt have to be a virgin, just not some dumb stacy whose only purpose seems to be hooking up with dudes and having catfights with other whores.
>>
>>29086788
Those women aren't anywhere near 10s. Also yes I am upset about casual sex. I want to lose my virginity on my wedding night to another virgin. I can't do that if there are no virgins left.
>>
File: CB63i6EUkAAriP4.jpg (59 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CB63i6EUkAAriP4.jpg
59 KB, 600x800
>>29086812
Big butts don't look like this?
>>
I hope you guys know that the reason OP posted those girls is because they are all disgusting coalburners.

This is the twitter.
https://twitter.com/kategotcake
>public restroom is dangerous for a girl like u who's more prone to interracial gangbang attack for preference 2 black dicks
>>
>>29086788
>there are people who believes these nasty whores are "10s"
>>
File: CdK7JrvUEAAtbwV.jpg (40 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CdK7JrvUEAAtbwV.jpg
40 KB, 600x450
Since you fags will likely ignore my previous post I'll post a pic of hers.

She said the only surgeries she got is for her chin and lips. I don't know I don't buy it. She likely has a fake ass as well.

She's not a perfect 10 but she's still attractive. Her being a nigger lover means who gives a fuck though. Her friends are nigger lovers to if you scroll through her twitter. Plenty of better women out there. Now let this thread die you fags.
>>
File: CkNDj1LVEAA-P3V.jpg (91 KB, 1181x749) Image search: [Google]
CkNDj1LVEAA-P3V.jpg
91 KB, 1181x749
Here's one last picture for you stupid virgins.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 958x719) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 958x719
>>29087211

>open page
>tattoo
>close page
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.