[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
any good jobs for introverts with autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: firewatch_review_screen_1.0.jpg (149 KB, 1353x987) Image search: [Google]
firewatch_review_screen_1.0.jpg
149 KB, 1353x987
any good jobs for introverts with autism
>>
Would being an musician be a good job for a robot?
It's the only thing I'm good at.
>>
>>29086786
>I'm a talented musician

Proof?
>>
Being an excel monkey
>>
>>29086773
What is your age, amount of schooling, and work experience?
>>
>>29086786
Unless you're willing to suck a lot of cock, being a musician isn't a good job for anybody these days.

>>29087303
Elaborate?

I don't think there are any "good jobs" for introverted autists, assuming "good job" means being able to pay for your own apartment and live in reasonable comfort.

Night security guard is pretty easy to get and involves zero social interaction after you get the job, but pay sucks and the hours will screw with your head even if you think you're used to staying up all night.

Any job with co-workers is going to be hell, they WILL expect you to small talk with them and pretend to be their friends, and they WILL get you fired or at least blocked from promotion if you aren't normie enough.
>>
>>29087622
You need to stop right now and just put on your big boy pants and do big boy jobs.
>>
prison guard

muihyyuy
>>
>>29087668
>You need to stop right now and just put on your big boy pants and do big boy jobs.

Does that mean anything? I'm not up to date on my faux-negroid normie faceberg slang.
>>
Park ranger
Not alot employees, /innawoods/
Gas station clerk
People don't want to talk to you
Shelf stocker
Just you and the shelves

If you're into construction I'd say insulation or stuff on roofs.
>>
>>29087901
NHOOO WHIDE BOY LIZEN UP LIDLE BECH I BE TELN U TO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN DA FUK UP U ANT NO KID NO MO AIGHT SO STOP IT WIT TAT PUSSY SHIT BRUH REEEEEEL TALK NIGGA SO U HEARD MAAAAAN THE FUCK UP NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>29087622
Being an excel monkey? Study finance, master & learn to fake master excel, apply to jobs
>>
>>29086786
Only if you're talented enough to get other people to handle all of the management, booking, promotion, etc. And even then they'll be ripping you off nonstop and you won't be able to do anything about it.
>>
File: 1463939242518.png (185 KB, 464x450) Image search: [Google]
1463939242518.png
185 KB, 464x450
>>29086773
who /futurepoliceofficer/ here?
>>
>>29086786
Hello rocking robby. Nice to see that you're back in action
>>
File: 025.png (372 KB, 728x860) Image search: [Google]
025.png
372 KB, 728x860
>>29088691
Feels good having a reason to lose weight and try to fix my AvPD.

I wouldn't like being a traffic cop, but I'll do anything to get that detective position. I already interned at my PD to help out the detectives.
>>
>>29088691
Reporting. Hoping to be a cop when I'm done with school.
>>
File: lcpd-cruiser.jpg (200 KB, 1280x646) Image search: [Google]
lcpd-cruiser.jpg
200 KB, 1280x646
>>29088897
>>29088961
i pray to be in the nypd as soon as im 21-22
>>
>>29088000
How can you become a Park Ranger?, I've always love being in nature, I know ecology/biology well enough, plus a little isolation, I don't mind the salary as long as it's enough to live on my own and enjoy some slices of life.
>>
>>29087697
That sound scary senpai.
>>
>>29086773
Work at your dad's successful company.
>>
OTR. they actually recruit

>>29089321
this
>>
Database administrator or database programmer.
>>
File: forest nigra.jpg (31 KB, 424x282) Image search: [Google]
forest nigra.jpg
31 KB, 424x282
>>29089060
Hope you have a degree in forestry or are a black woman.

Welcome to government jobs. Trying to get a job with the Post office really made me hate affirmative action.
>>
>>29089604
2 year or 4 year, I'm half-hispanic but it doesn't show but I'm pretty sure I can milk it.
>>
>>29089604
>altrightfedoraman.jpg
Boohoo they hire one token nog and now your britches are in stitches. You're still white and therefore superior
>>
>>29090141
>one token nog

Been to any government offices lately?

>>29090064
Literally google forestry service job.

And yeah, milk that shit for all it's worth. As long as you have a hispanic last name, you should be good. The people in charge of hiring are still all black women, so good luck.
>>
Any job where you work for yourself and dont answer to a boss
>artist
>hypnotist, therapist, psychological shit where you have your own office
>dog washer, trainer, walker
>medium, tarot-reader, psychic

My uncle recommended being a sports official. Pay is low but you stay active and control everything in the game. Who exactly needs a high salary anyways? tendies are cheap and you only need a new PC every few years.
>>
I want to become a vending machine stocker or a truck driver or delivery man
>dreams
>>
>>29088691
Sup. Want to be a state trooper (not highway patrol) heard alot of good things about my states department and always liked helping people
>>
>>29090889
That's not that hard. You will probably have to start as a merchandiser if you want to be a vending machine guy. Merching blows ass but you would be alone all day.
>>
pizza/chinese delivery

it varies by day, but on busy nights like this past friday I made $17/hr after tips just handing people their chinese and saying thanks then leaving
>>
>>29088691
yeah I want to beat niggers senseless.
>>
recently got a job at ups store thing. literally im in a mailroom all day sortingmail and putting it into the box numbers. takes all day, but i dont talk with anyone. also listen to music and theres air conditioning. get paid lunch. i turned into wagekek. its not that bad.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.