[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scenario: I am going to have the house to myself next weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1358728164632.jpg (178 KB, 545x738) Image search: [Google]
1358728164632.jpg
178 KB, 545x738
Scenario: I am going to have the house to myself next weekend
Objective: Buy drugs and feel really good all weekend
Modifiers: Can't smoke weed, don't want stimulants or psychedelics

What should I buy to feel good all weekend? Among the list of considerations is heroin, GHB, and ketamine.
>>
Buy benzos. In small doses you get a buzz, and then if you fall asleep you might get sleep paralysis.
>>
>>29086658
ehhh, I'm trying to stay away from benzos if possible. If it's a high enough dose for a good time I'll just fall asleep and/or forget large parts of the experience.
>>
>>29086616
Lsd is fucking amazing bro, why no psychs?
>>
>>29086720
All I want when coming off acid is to smoke weed so that's a non-starter
>>
>>29086747
Drink orange juice instead
>>
>>29086805
I'm going to just not use acid or other psychedelics instead. Give me something cozy instead. GHB is sounding nice and I've always wanted to try ketamine
>>
alcohol is usually a good option
or maybe MDMA, if you can get the real stuff
>>
>>29086844
I can source anything. I consider MDMA a stimulant because of the comedown so I want to avoid that too
>>
>>29086842
Well if you want cozy you could try oxy
>>
>>29086904
Oxy/hydro are nice but kind of expensive for what you get. If I'm going the opiate route I'll buy heroin
>>
>>29086616
Get some potent edibles, or make some, you don't need to mess with any harder shit when you can just get as high as you want with edibles. No comedown and it's safer. Take a smaller dose if you just want to feel relaxed and buzzed. Why can't you smoke weed?
>>
>>29087982
I'm about to be looking for a new job, and I live in the land of the free and the home of pre-employment drug tests
>>
>>29088035
Piss in a container before you do it, and when you need to use it you can heat it up and store it in a condom in your pants, and puncture it when you need to release it into the drug test container. I have a tested clean bottle of my piss in my fridge, ready to use whenever I need it.
>>
>>29088080
Yeah dude I work for the county and I'm looking at another county job, I'm not going to try that sketchy shit because I already know I'll have to go to a real clinic and do a real test
>>
>>29088224
Sketchy is just a word, lets extrapolate what you are really doing.

The objective is simply to transport the clean urine into the container. It needs to be warm when you get it to them, so you take care to heat it up prior to delivery. The way to deliver it is hiding the package in your groin area which they are not searching. The container should be a condom tied near your penis. You can naturally go into a stall and whip out your condom instead of your actual penis, puncture it with a paper clip, and transfer the heated clean urine into the sample cup. It's a delivery, can you set objectives and accomplish them or are you inept in that way? There is nothing sketchy about it, it's a simple task.
>>
>>29088366
I'm not such a weed addict that I'm going to continue smoking in the face of a drug test that I know is thorough and, among other things, will carefully check temperature immediately after I give the sample. Why would I even risk it?
>>
File: why 4chan a shit.jpg (100 KB, 1614x190) Image search: [Google]
why 4chan a shit.jpg
100 KB, 1614x190
>>29088366
Why are you even trying to argue with it? He's shot down every single suggestion he's been given ITT. I don't even know why these newfags visit 4chan, only to clutter it up with less quality and more shit. I'm seriously confused as to why he even made the thread in the first place. Guess he wanted to blog.
>>
>>29088403
I'm not just shooting down suggestions, I made it very clear what I am and am not looking for
>I don't want to smoke weed or use psychedelics or stimulants
>dude you should take acid
>how about some MDMA
>hey how about smoking weed anyway
You don't have to respond, just as I don't have to take suggestions I don't want
>>
>>29088403
I think the guy is just averse to taking risks. Granted that smoking weed is not something that is well worth risking, but passing a drug test is really easy. If people would just do weed and stop worrying so much about drug testing then they would be a lot happier. They are self-medicating, so you should do it with weed instead of cocaine or heroin. Maybe he should just drink alcohol.

>>29088439
Well you should try some alternative drug, like Kratom. Lets get a kratom addict in here to explain the legality and dosages and all that shit, I don't want to do it. Or you can use google.
>>
>>29088530
I am not averse to taking reasonable risks. There is a large possibility that in a couple weeks I will find myself in a clinic taking a supervised drug test and I don't want to get high badly enough to risk blowing it. If they were just sticking a test in my piss and seeing if it's negative I wouldn't care, but it is a full-fledged lab and they will do an entire analysis on my urine (creatinine, protein, temperature at time of test, etc)
>>
>>29088607
Well if I were you then I wouldn't be planning to use drugs just because the parents are gone. That is for teenagers, you are an adult. You can just hold off until your drug test and you can continue using weed after that in front of your parents and on your time, not when they are gone. As an adult you need to not have a problem with instant gratification, there is time for that later after your extensive drug testing.
>>
File: final (2).jpg (663 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
final (2).jpg
663 KB, 1600x1000
blue loutus
wine
damiana
nitrous oxide

its a comfy combo
>>
You should take a Dissociative, best drug class.

If you're gonna do Ketamine get vials and IM, its a whole different ballpark from sniffed K.

If you're not down for needles, get some 3-meo-PCP instead of K. Fucking godlike drug, makes you feel like a superhuman.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.