[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How am I supposed to make friends? I have no interest in talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1423254559326.jpg (80 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1423254559326.jpg
80 KB, 1333x900
How am I supposed to make friends? I have no interest in talking to men, but desperation, clinginess, and obsession with sex ruins any possible friendship with women. I can't relate to any of my peers because I don't smoke, drink, and I've never even kissed a girl. And I don't want to be friends with people with similar interests in me because they're all autistic loser virgins.
>>
Friends aren't like an object you own, the relationship has to benefit both people. It sounds like you struggle with making friends because you only think about what you want and what you can get from them.
>>
>>29086589
I don't have anything to offer. Fuck you. It's not my fault I act selfish, how can I acre if no one opens up to me?
>>
FUCC THIS BOARD!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>29086637

Describe yourself and your life and I'll be able to give you advice
>>
>>29087685
Fat as hell. Ugly as hell. Baby dick. 5'4.
I spent all my time on Facebook before I deactivated a few days ago.
>>
OP are you in uni?
>>
>>29086637
>I don't have anything to offer

Well, that's that. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>29088923
No, of course not.

>>29088953
At least I'm honest about myself.
Chances are you have nothing to offer either.
>>
>tfw only able to befriend a very rare strain of autist
>tfw haven't seen one in years
>tfw haven't had a friend in almost a decade now
>>
File: 1459401852872.jpg (3 KB, 267x189) Image search: [Google]
1459401852872.jpg
3 KB, 267x189
>>29086567
>And I don't want to be friends with people with similar interests in me because they're all autistic loser virgins.

fuck you, I hope you die alone
>>
>>29089166
You don't need to hope, I most definitely will die alone.
>>
>>29089127
Granted, but I'm not the one sperging out about having no friends. I alienated the ones I had, deleted my social media, and stopped answering my phone.

You, on the other hand, seem to have a problem. One with no possible solution.
>>
>>29089127
if you went to uni you could join student clubs
>>
>>29089493
It's too late for me now, anon.
>>
>>29089564
I never had friends til I found an anime club at my college. now I have people I go to a con with once a year.
>>
>>29089588
(yoouu)
>>
I had a small group of very close friends.
I foolishly must have believed that now that I had a few friends I would be set for life socially speaking.
Well now they are all off in different random cities far away and we never speak nearly as much as we used to, and during the times we were friends I must've lost all my ability to actually make friends cause I have no idea how I even made them in the first place.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.