[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things you grew out of before you turned 18
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 1465064822423.jpg (60 KB, 448x473) Image search: [Google]
1465064822423.jpg
60 KB, 448x473
>liberalism
>believing that everyone is born equal
>believing in free will
>television
>taking the opinions of critics and reviewers of any medium seriously
>sneakers
>making excuses for improper grammar, ever
>the "marriage" meme
>the "women" meme
>the "college" meme
>pretentiousness
>screaming/yelling in an argument
>pretending to enjoy boring classical literature in order to seem intelligent or cultured
>political correctness
>standup comedy
>social media
>at all factoring other people's opinions into your own personal tastes and preferences
>motivational quotes of any kind
>minimalism
>relative morality
>New York City
>using forks
>eating garbage food, pretending to enjoy it, and going around telling people it's an "acquired taste"
>good posture
>black coffee
>anticipating birthdays
>interacting with normies
>smartphones
>the idea that the larger something is, the better it tastes
>taking the Academy Awards seriously
>Marvel movies
>Canada
>hobbies that involve consuming instead of producing
>snow
>therapy
>hope
>>
>>29086013
>using forks
Are you fucking retarded, nigger? Do you scoop up your mashed potatoes like a wild animal?
>>
uh oh..big...big...BIIG!!!!!!!

UH OH POOPIES!! POOOO
OHHHAAHHHH POOPY SCOOPY DOOPY AHHHH

PLOP KLOP SNCHOOPPPP XD :3 YAAYYY POOPIES WE WANT POOPIES SCHLOP KERPLOP

DROOP

ALL DONE :D
>>
>>29086096
okay first of all how the fuck do you eat mashed potatoes with a fork and manage to keep your gravy on it?
>>
>>29086013
>JUST BEE YOURSELF
>PERSONALIYY MATERRS
>>
>sneakers
What the fuck do you wear when you go to the gym
>>
>>29086096
No, I simply use a spoon like any non-retarded person does.
>>
I used to think I was smarter than everyone else simply because I had a 2350 SAT. Fucking reality checked like ice cube.
>>
>>29086170
I should clarify: sneakers worn for non-workout purposes
>>
>pretentiousness
No you didn't.
>>
>snow
Fuck you you soulless piece of shit. Only a person who is dead inside could grow out of enjoying snow.
>>
oh look is this thread again
sage, hide, people, please
>>
>>29086172
how do you eat a steak?
>>
>>29086217
>this meme again
In what world does hating classical literature and eating food with your hands equal pretension, you fucking moron?

>>29086221
Listen, it's fun for like a day or two around Christmas but then it just becomes a massive, grey inconvenience.
>>
mine is pretty small

>religion

i don't even mean it in a fedora tipping kind of way. i went to church a few times, studied the bible a bit, figured it wasn't for me, and stopped going.
>>
>>29086261
>implying that's what I'm referring to
why are you so dense
>>
>>29086300
You're calling me pretentious when many of the things I have listed are literally antithetical to what a pretentious person would do or think. I call you out on this and you give me this half-assed "w-well, that's not what I was referring to!" Either be specific with your claims and support them with textual evidence from my posts or fuck off and don't post in my thread. It's that simple.
>>
>>29086376
Most of the shit you posted is just opinion based. Acting like you're better for abandoning this kind of shit is pretentious.
>>
>>29086013
>>the idea that the larger something is, the better it tastes
i grew out of that well before my age reached the double digits, nerd
>>
>>29086376

>You're calling me pretentious when many of the things I have listed are literally antithetical to what a pretentious person would do or think.

So if you fuck 300 guys and one woman you're not a faggot right? Because faggots don't fuck women.
>>
>>29086441
Did you miss the part where I stated people shouldn't factor in other people's opinions and tastes into their own personal preferences, or are you just retarded? My opinion should mean nothing to you. If you love black coffee and minimalism and Canada then by all means, revel in your shit taste.
>>
>>29086489
That's not even a remotely comparable analogy. Come up with another one.
>>
>>29086013
>believing that everyone is born equal
>relative morality

Nice senpai
>>
>>29086495
>thinking America and coffee with three sugar and three milk is better

fuck off to reddit
>>
>>29086495
>revel in your shit taste
Do you see what I mean? That's pretentious as fuck.
>>
>>29086096
GET THE FUCK OF YOU GODDAMN NORMIE SCUM!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
2016 and normies still use barbarian metal instead of their life affirming flesh to consume nutrients.
>>
>>29086096
Why does everyone always bring up mashed potatoes when someone says they don't use utensils? I rarely use utensils and eat most things with my hands including mashed potatoes.
>>
>>29086588
Why do you care about what I think of your tastes, though? I don't even know you. Enjoy them, who cares? Do you think you can go through life without being judged by everyone around you?
>>
>>29086013
you didn't grow out of autism, that's for sure
>>
you're just mad because you can't afford to live in NYC, you faggot
>>
Nigger you basically gave up fucking life. I mean who the fuck gives up on forks and posture?
>>
>>29086221
Which board do you think you are on you fucking norman, if you're not dead inside get the fuck out of here
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.