[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Generally speaking, who has better tits: Chinese girls or Korean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463591318043.png (132 KB, 399x287) Image search: [Google]
1463591318043.png
132 KB, 399x287
Generally speaking, who has better tits: Chinese girls or Korean girls?
>>
>>29085672

Korean girls because they're better nourished growing up and have the wealth needed to focus almost completely on taking care of their bodies and preparing themselves for pleasure.
>>
>>29085672
chinese because flat is best(and they usually are depicted this way in mango)

korean pop stars are associated with bigger boobs
>>
>>29085742
They sure do love nourishing themselves with feaces
>>
>>29085784

Mummy let her little asipe on the compcomp again. Awwww sweetie, mummy doesn't know you're using the badbad website though.
>>
>>29085672
Korean. Who knows what's floating around Chink teet milk mercury, copious amounts of lead, arsenic, fluoride, whatever other polluted shit the factory decided to pump out on that particular day.
>>
Korean chest beefers are way more likely to be fake, though.
>>
File: 1464600839646.png (6 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
1464600839646.png
6 KB, 64x64
>there's an autistic korean and chinese girl in r9k arguing over who has superior breasts

> cant and wont get a chance to waifu them
>>
>>29085672
koreans women are by far the least attractive race out of all the southeast asians
flat face,big jaw,flat nose are very common features, hence how common and popular plastic surgery is
>>
File: 1434391861160.jpg (51 KB, 614x867) Image search: [Google]
1434391861160.jpg
51 KB, 614x867
>>29085672
Neither, they both will have a large B-cup if they are LUCKY

Even a fat Chinese or Korean girl will have a shaggy flat depressing looking piece of titty.

You want "better tits", don't go fishing in that pond.
>>
I like narrow tits, and lots of Korean girls have those

>tfw Japanese and gf is Chinese
>>
>>29086032
This.

If there is anything of use to add, Korean girls are about as plastic as they come. Look at Girl's Generation, they all went to the same surgeon and ordered the #2
>>
is sex the only thing you people think about? god i'm getting tired of this place
>>
File: 18lreofd702i4jpg.jpg (76 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
18lreofd702i4jpg.jpg
76 KB, 800x450
>>29086079
Sounds like the Ms, Korea Beauty Pageant that had to get rebooted due to all the contestants getting the same work done by the same company.

This is some Attack of the Clones shit. I wonder what all these women are going to look like when they are 70. Sure the rich ones can get "tune ups" but the poor ones that got the one time deal will also be fucked.
>>
>>29086129
I remember reading that this is such a problem that even PSY said when he was trying to get into music his record label told him if he didn't get work done or "WEAR A MASK" they would not print his stuff.

He went indie and proved them wrong but it really goes to show how fake and plastic that whole society is.
>>
>>29086127
We're talking about tits, not sex.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.