[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, robots, let's say a mad scientist gives you the chance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 138526887982.jpg (148 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
138526887982.jpg
148 KB, 1024x1536
Okay, robots, let's say a mad scientist gives you the chance to become a woman overnight, but only has a few prearranged settings. You have the following choices to pick from.

>1: You stay mentally (and spiritually if applicable) the same, with the same exact desires, interests, habits, and hobbies. You are still sexually attracted to what you are to now. But you become a fully-fledged woman whose looks are somewhat plain, but inoffensive. Except you have a strange condition where you asexually achieve pregnancies between three and five fetuses each. They cannot be aborted or miscarried, and are more often than not become overdue and clock in at 50+ weeks. Everything from the beginning to birth is free of complications. You conceive every time you ovulate and no surgery or medication can stop it.

>2: You think the same way, but have instincts that tell you what a normal woman would do; you may act upon this or not. You become a stereotypical blond bimbo cheerleader, vanilla but still quite attractive nonetheless. You'll never have problems getting men to buy you drinks, and there are beta orbiters a-plenty giving you everything from Bitcoins to designer handbags. The problem is that you have a fucked up metabolism and gain weight extraordinarily quickly, and can only loose it through liposuction. If you decide to go to a buffet one day you could very well end up with ten extra pounds in an hour. If you do manage to keep your figure your looks will scarcely fade until your late 50s.

>3: You stay exactly how you are, and get a tuna salad sandwich as a consolation prize. Come back again in a few years with a few hundred thousand dollars and see if there's better choices.
>>
>>29085538
what's the downside of the 2nd choice, sounds pretty fun
>>
>>29085616
It seems that if you aren't on a perpetual diet you become a hamplanet and can't get the weight off without physically sucking it out.
>>
>>29085538

still keking at 3
>>
Considering I don't want to become a woman, and I'm actually pretty hungry right now, I'd pick option 3.
>>
>>29085538
I have a huge pregnant and lactation fetish but I will go with 3 for the keks.
>>
>>29085538
I don't like tuna salad. Guess I'll have to go for option 2.
>>
>>29085538
>>3: You stay exactly how you are, and get a tuna salad sandwich as a consolation prize

I'm hungry right now, easy choice
>>
>>29085538
1 pleases my fetishes and would be the perfect excuse for NEEThood. Just collect welfare and give the kids away.

2 sounds nice but I have little self-control and would get Tumblr fat in less than a year. And I don't know what positive sexual attention is like and it would most likely scare me.

3 is nice because i like tuna and dislike major change. I want any major change to happen gradually so I can get accustomed.
>>
>>29085538
can I throw the sandwich away? I don't like tuna
>>
>>29085538
Gimme that fucking tuna sandwich OP.
>>
>>29085538
Option 2. Easy. It's my fetish
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.