[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else with a curved dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: 204869.jpg (37 KB, 246x204) Image search: [Google]
204869.jpg
37 KB, 246x204
>30 yo virgin
>can't tell if it can go in a vag
>>
>>29085495
Slight curve. It actually made the sort-of GF cream, apparently it hits something important.
>>
Mine curves upwards
>>
Curve to the left. First gf loved it, grinded her gspot. The one after had hers on the other side though, so she wasn't that big of a fan.
>>
>>29085668
>had hers on the other side though, so she wasn't that big of a fan.
virgin bs
you could just flip her over
>>
>>29085495
mine curves downward
Is it cause I'm a hook nosed kike? Do other jews have a hook nosed benis? Someone pls confirm
>>
>>29085495
Do you mean curved up or to the side? I have a slight upward curve to mine
>>
>>29085668
g spot in located above in all females you cuck virgin
>>
File: 1464906288313.gif (342 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1464906288313.gif
342 KB, 400x400
My dick curls up

So does my nose
>>
Curves to the left a bit, I suspect it's because I jerk it so much. Whatever, too fucking late to do anything now.
>>
>>29085495

Slight curve to the left. 8" tho, so I don't care and no girl has ever mentioned the curve.
>>
>>29085495
No curve, but mines a hammerhead. almost flat at the tip.. its like a stingray
>>
File: received_10155923761725037.jpg (29 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10155923761725037.jpg
29 KB, 540x960
>my benis head is crooked
>>
Typically it happens when u sleep or push dick to side when get erection in public.

What happens is that more blood flow is sent to one side than the other.

The way to correct this is to GENTLY stretch the dick in opposite direction of curve. This is not to be confused with jelqing.

Over time through stretching blood flow will be brought through the "weaker" side.

Again stretch it gently. It should feel like a comfy stretch not a gym class stretch.
>>
>>29087607
this sounds like broscience
>>
>>29085819
>CURRENT YEAR
>expecting women to understand anything about their genitals
hehe good one anon
>>
File: D8HoBSx.png (365 KB, 766x881) Image search: [Google]
D8HoBSx.png
365 KB, 766x881
>>29085728

It's because you're circumsized and they took off an uneven amount of skin on one side, which is usually what happens with all circumcisions.

The curve is usually the result of circumcision.
>>
>>29087660

Follow up:
The natural penis typically either has no curve or, most likely, curves upwards in order to provide the frenulum with maximum vaginal contact increasing pleasure and chance of orgasm.
>>
>>29087722
>The natural penis typically either has no curve
Which is funny because everyone on the internet says that a horizontal curve is natural. I always knew it was total bullshit.

Hate that the only fix for curved penis is surgery, and even then it's not recommended unless your curve is severe (as in hurts to have erection can't penetrate). jdims senpai

nice double dubs
>>
>>29087855
>painful erections

Also the result of circumcision.

If any of you virgins have gfs that keep getting a sore vagina the next day after sex, it's not because you were rough/huge... it's (mainly, but not always) because the foreskin provides a gliding action which keeps the natural lubrication in which reduces friction.

No foreskin = more friction = soreness
>>
>>29085668
>not knowing where the G spot is
>>
LOL all these cut dicklets losers

good goys
>>
>>29085728
This is what Hitler was trying to stop
>>
>>29087607
This is bullshit. Please stop. Curves are natural and your method of "fixing" it is false.
>>
>>29085495
Vag is flexible even if your curve is severe and over 45 degrees. It's better for sex than a straight dick. Easier to hit g-spot if you angle it right. Be happy.
>>
>>29086017
really does make ya think wouldn't you say?
>>
>>29087935
Being cut/uncut is literally no different when you're hard
>being this autistic
>>
>>29090333

>Being cut/uncut is literally no different when you're hard

No, there are important differences.

A cut dick is going to be missing the ridged band, all or part of the frenulum, and varying degrees of smooth mucosa and cutaneous tissue.

Plus, if the circumcision was "tight", there may be insufficient skin/mucosa to properly cover the penile shaft during erection, which can cause a painful feeling, almost like the penis is trying to jump out of its skin.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8800902
>>
>>29090333
alot of uncut dicks don't actually pull back then they are hard
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.