[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hope you got all your chores done and worked on your legacy wagecuck.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Hope you got all your chores done and worked on your legacy wagecuck. It's bed time. Good night. See you in the morning.
>>
I'm still at work, I get paid to rob normies and can shitpost on the clock. Sure feels good to get a nice solid 2200 a month after taxes while not having to worry about mom forgetting to make my dinner.
>>
As a neet I sometimes get bored during the day, what do you neets do to occupy yourselfs?
>>
joke's on you NEETfag i'm off during the week
and i get NEETbux on top of wagekeking
>>
>>29085451
The joke is on you, LEECHfag, Im actually a student, and tomorrows lessons are the most comfiest desu.
>>
>>29085451
thanks anon! i have to work tomorrow, then i'm off for two days! i hope you have a good weekend playing the piano in mommy's basement!
>>
I still have 12 hours till work
>>
>>29086161
>moms basement
>not the local hot spot
>>
>>29086204
he lets his mom stay in the apartment above the bar, of course
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.