[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having a meltdown right now. Should I get a pizza or just eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Having a meltdown right now. Should I get a pizza or just eat cereal tonight. I want the pizza, but I don't want to spend money on it. Halp.
>>
>>29085400
Why are you having a meltdown first?
>>
>>29085422
Because I have anxiety about stuff like this. I dont want to eat cereal and end up wishing I had pizza before they close, but I also don't want to have buyer's remorse.
>>
File: 1461391355565.jpg (95 KB, 244x260) Image search: [Google]
1461391355565.jpg
95 KB, 244x260
>>29085400
buy meth, then you don't want to eat
problem solved
>>
Don't get pizza, you'll have to interact with the delivery guy. Go for the cereal.
>>
>>29085484
Tweaker detected.
>>
>>29085453
Well if your anxiety relate to diet then tell me what are your dietary goals/requirements? are youy eating pizza for the sake of taste and desire or are you considering cereal as a healthier option? more details please I want to help you.
>>
>>29085484

yeah this OP

fuck the choice-deamon
>>
>>29085520
Pizza cause it's tasty. Cereal because it's cheap.
>>
Dem first world problems
>>
Relax.
Don't do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFLBIamw7SE
>>
>>29085536
Have neither. Train yourself to go without and eel and harness that desire for food. Until when you require food you will be happy with anything. A philosopher called Diogenes once said that "hunger is the best seasoning to any food". Train your body and in turn your mind. Hunger is a tool. Value it.
>>
>>29085400

Cereal you fuckwad. If you'll be pissed and miserable either way, at least waste no money.
>>
>>29085400
You'd be spared this if you could cook even marginally.
Bread pizza requires bread, sauce (which can be out of a jar), cheese, and an oven or toaster oven.

If you have a microwave and an ounce of forethought, you can make instant mashed potatoes in three minutes and add anything to it you might want.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.