[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just ask girls out on the streets? Can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
Why don't you just ask girls out on the streets? Can't be worse than online dating.
>>
>>29085384
Have you? If yes then describe your experience. If not then why, especially considering your statement?
>>
File: 1454136934896.gif (172 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1454136934896.gif
172 KB, 400x400
>>29085384
>going outside
Yeah no thanks.
>>
probably get arrested
>>
>>29085401
>Have you?
No, but I'm planing on. I honestly believe my odds would be much much better than with online dating, which is a scam.
>>
here's a list of my character traits

>fat
>lower end of average/higher end of ugly (more towards the uglier side)
>usually wear cargo shorts and a tshirt (and autism shoes
>have a literal neckbeard
>tall (my only redeeming factor)
>shy

would you say yes if i stutter "w-would you go out w-with me?" meekly after just coming up to you
>>
>>29085446
What makes you think that? And why do you think that online dating is a scam?
>>
>>29085498
Experiments with fake accounts.
>>
File: 1446981490018.jpg (22 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
1446981490018.jpg
22 KB, 600x330
Here is my story of asking someone out
>be at lunch with family at a pub locally
>served by a qt waitress, definatly in my league, a little fat but I don't mind or care
>Sister teases me to give her my number
>Eat lunch and slowly come over to the idea of this
>Pluck up courage and give her my number at the end of the meal
>No texts for four weeks from her
Yeah don't do it lads.
>>
>>29085512
Tell me more details about these experiments. Did you conduct them or are they the ones that I see on r9k often e.g. CHAD acts like a beta etc? Why do you think that asking girls on the street would be a better alternative for you?
>>
Even as someone who's a strong 8/10, it'd feel weird to ask a woman on the street out.
At least with online dating, you know the woman is interested in finding someone.
>>
>>29085384
>curent year
>still wanting to deal with girls
>>
>>29085542

As someone who worked in the restaurant business, never ever ever ever do this. A good looking young waitress gets at least 5 numbers handed to her every time she works, they have way too many options.
>>
>>29085542
>give her my number
That's not how you ask a girl out. And certainyl not in a restaurant and not with family around.

>>29085560
I did my experiments myself. I've already talked about them in various threads, but basically: 4 fake accounts: 1 hot girl, 1 ugly girl (I used eggman's girly pics), 1 hot guy, 1 ugly guy. Bear in mind I used actual dating sites like OkC and not the Tinder type hookup apps.

Results: hot girl gets 150+ messages in less than 24 hours and many hundreds of likes. Ugly girls get around 2 dozens of messages, and many more likes. Hot guy only gets view, no messages, no likes. I don't think I need to get to the details of the ugly guy (literally fucking nothing).

I made some other experiments too. I "liked/hearted" thousands of females with a macros in Firefox that I let to run for hours. The results were almost the same. Hot guy got a couple matches, ugly guy got nothing.

So all in all, online dating is a scam. Not necessarily because an ugly person gets less attention, but because for every hot girl there are dozens if not hundreds of horny male contestants. You can't stand out. Even if IRL she's be into you. There is no way she'll pick you out of hundreds of hot and less hot guys.

Why do I think you have a better chance on the streets? Because she can't ignore you. This alone means you have much better odds.
>>
File: 1461615742777.png (264 KB, 538x512) Image search: [Google]
1461615742777.png
264 KB, 538x512
>>29085384
I don't get how some "Pick up Artists" can do "Day Game." Talking to a girl when you're drunk in a dimly lit club is one thing, but randomly approaching them out in public during the day is fucking insane. Those people are either super autistic or super ballsy. Gotta give them props regardless.
>>
It's pretty terrifying. Even normies are too scared and beta to do that on the street PUA shit. They meet their gfs through work/school, social circles, social gatherings like parties bars and such from which robots are completely outcast from. Approaching girls on the street is pretty respectable in that sense, I suppose, you dont play by the rules of the normies by not giving a fuck what they think and take what you want, your confidence would be through the roof if you could pull it off.
>>
>>29085384
I literally only see niggers attempt this. It works sometimes on chubby girls and latinas, but never on anyone outside the "twerk" circle.
>>
>>29085384
This wouldnt end well in the feminist states of America
>>
I once asked girl in college "out". She was like "out?". The whole moment was cringe as fuck, she gave me her number. I messaged later and she said she was out of town and would message me when she gets back. Yeah you can guess how that ended.
And then I had to deal with being in the same class with her for the rest of the year... god
>>
Randomly approaching girls in the day is a really bad idea. Even if you had model tier good looks your success rate will be extremely low. Your chances will be slightly better at a university but still very bad. If you want to approach women you're going to have to grow some balls and do it at the bars or clubs at night.
>>
>>29085384
I do. It hasn't worked yet. Guess I'm ugly. Woo hoo.
>>
>>29085809
Why do women have to do this? Can't they just say they're not interested? Getting rejected by not texting back is lame as fuck and is just as embarrassing
>>
>>29085712
It's probably a cliche, but it's a matter of mindset I think. You just gotta accept and utilize the fact that 95% of girl on the streets want to look good and get compliments on their looks (deep down at least). That's why they wear makeup, wear fancy shoes and dresses and have that nice smell and nice haircut. All women are attentionwhores, and I think you can take advantage of this little fact.

I'm no PUA though, but this is what I think.

Because what's happening when your asking a girl out in public? She gets the attention she wanted, and she gets validation that she is indeed goodlooking. Bitches must love that shit.
>>
>>29085384
Only black men or occasionally hispanic men could do this. The sjw media will claim its "privilege rape" or some bullshit if a white robot did this
>>
>>29085809

Damn that sucks. I asked a cute cashier for her phone number once, it was the perfect time because there was nobody in the store at the time. She said "sorry I can't do that at work", even though nobody was around. Basically a nice way of saying no thanks. I had to never go to that store again.
>>
>>29085859

When girls go out they're trying to look good for top tier guys (chads) and to look better than other girls, they're not dressing up to get complimented and approached by guys like us.
>>
>>29085498
Girls get alot of attention so its much like employers being swamped with applicants.

>>29085401
Not OP but i've done it twice in the last 12 months.

The first time I was standing at the bus stop near this beautiful 9/10 Blonde. She kept smiling at me but I didn't have the balls to approach.But then I saw my bus and I acted.

So I sat down next to her and looked at her so she would take out her ear plugs and said "Thats my bus coming and i've been standing here working up the courage to ask for your number".

We talked for a bit and her phone was broke so I added her on Facebook but nothing came of it. but it was nice not to get out right rejected.

Second time it was a $20 dare and the girl said you relise i'm only 15 so I said take it as a compliment and walked away and collected my money and got some lunch.
>>
Someone post the video of that guy he gets the cops called on him for talking to a woman.
>>
>>29085897
True, but I've seen so many beta looking guys or even chubbies/fatties with hot girlfriends that I have to think otherwise. Of course, you have to be at least moderately reasonable looking I guess. Or "presentable" or whatever. Look like someone who actually takes care of himself and cares what other think of him. I think clothing makes the biggest difference.

I don't think most girls ever get approached on the streets tho. I would expect that at least 1 out of 20 girls would say yes, which is much better than online dating where you won't get shit.
>>
>>29085984
>it was a $20 dare
A what? "Sorry" I'm not American.
>>
File: 1463545143577.jpg (19 KB, 363x263) Image search: [Google]
1463545143577.jpg
19 KB, 363x263
People don't try to talk to me.

I tried online dating. I got an OK Cupid account and, seeking companionship, I put down that I was bisexual. Within a day I had maybe 10 or 15 matches, some girls some boys. I was quite nervous so I waited for someone else to start the conversation. Only one girl tried to talk to me and, after responding, she would not reply back. On the other hand, the men were constantly trying to talk to me. It was a constant bombardment and all they wanted was sex. Their profile pics and descriptions had no effort put into them. I couldn't take it anymore after 3 days (both men and women were terrible to try and talk to) so I closed the account.

Now I hate everyone, no matter what gender they are. Don't fucking talk to people, it's a waste of time and effort.
>>
>>29085480
lose weight, dress in jeans and a clean shirt (go to /fa/ and find a wardrobe, don't make it fedora or all black), shave... and then yeah, you just might.
>>
>>29086028
I'm Australian shit cunt.

I would receive $20 AUD to go ask a girl for her number from a mate.

Dare = defy or challenge (someone) to do something.
>>
>>29086028
It means that someone said they'd pay him 20 bucks if he had the balls to go ask some random girl out. So he did, and it didn't work out, but he still completed his task and got the 20 bucks.
>>
>>29086298
>a mate.
must be nice
>>
The good thing about this is there's no risk. You'll never see them again if they reject you.
>>
>>29086285
i know i'd stand a better chance if i actually gave a fuck about my appearance, but your post reaffirms that i'm likely not able to find somebody just by going up and saying hi in my current state

(i'm not complaining, mind you - i made myself look like shit, i'm dealing with the consequences. that's fair, but OP's assertion is worse than "just b urself :^)", when "urself" is "a fat slob")
>>
>>29085401
I've approached two qts and asked for their phone numbers.

1. The first one gave it to me but I was pussy and didn't text it
2. The second I texted her for 2 weeks before she lost interest

I don't regret anything, it made me feel like Chad for 10 mins
>>
>>29086432
See? There's no way you could've gotten their numbers online.
>>
>>29085542
Try not to hit on women at work, they get paid to be nice to you
>>
>>29085710
You never give a grill your #?
>>
>>29086474
Some may have genuine interest in you.

Again, there's no risk. No point not to try. If they aren't interested, they'll play it off nicely like "I have a boyfriend" or "oh haha, you're so sweet" followed by walking away.
>>
>>29086487
Only ultrachads can pull that that shit off. There is no way a girl will message you first, even if she likes you.
>>
File: 1438758389542.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [Google]
1438758389542.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>29085858
Because plenty of men act like retarded children when they get rejected, insulting the woman and even going so far as to physically try to intimidate her to protect their ego. In just another thread you see a bunch of Anons telling OP to slash the tires of a girl who rejected him.

And you all wonder why girls aren't direct.
>>
>>29086454
I've never tried online but I think it's a lot easier to pull more attractive women if you do it personally and not online.

I'm going to try again but both were perfect scenarios (sitting alone, no bfs, shared something of interest with them). I think I just got very lucky
>>
>>29085988
Pleaze stupid robot
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.