[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has a weird insecurity about a certain body part? (Bonus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 17
File: 1465055086211.jpg (78 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
1465055086211.jpg
78 KB, 500x652
Who here has a weird insecurity about a certain body part? (Bonus points: no mention of penis or other sexual features)
I'll start.
My hands are FUCKING gigantic. I'm 5'8 and I have hands bigger than most 6'0+ people I've met.
I look like a cartoon and I usually hide my hands wherever I go
>>
massive hands = high test

you should embrace your goon hands

i'm 5 8 and have tiny man hands, tiny dick
>>
I have massive ears. I look like a monkey dammit.
>>
>>29085277
My torso.
Having pectus excavatum doesn't make me any more confident.
>>
I have the opposite. My hands are really small, thin, and feminine.

If I shaved my hands, painted my nails, and posted pics you'd probably find them attractive
>>
>>29085277
my back is really hairy
>>
>>29085277
I fucking hate the way knees look, not just mine I just hate knees. It's because some girl whos opinion i valued made of my knees and now i'm really insecure about them, I don't think i'll ever wear shorts again.
>>
>>29085277

man boobs
>>
>tfw big hands, small dick

it sucks having the Trump Effect

anyway, i have an insecurity about my stomach. it isn't that weird, as i'm a fatty, but, still.
>>
I have acne. And I have a gut
>>
>>29085294
i am 5'7 and also have tiny hands but i have an above average dick what does that mean?
>>
File: giphy.gif (619 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
619 KB, 500x280
My nose.

I have a schnoz so big it would make even the most Orthodox of Jews feel inadequate.

It won't matter how much I lift, how well I take care of my skin, or how I style my hair. My colossal nose will always make me a 6/10 at absolute best. I brought up plastic surgery to my parents and they berated me for being so "shallow" as to think of doing something like that.
>>
>>29085277
I have wide hips and a huge ass. Now that I'm fit I can sort of hide it.

Too bad I'm not gay.

Also my eyes are fucking tiny what the fuck why did this happen, they look so freakish.
>>
>>29085391
>pectus excavatum
Maybe that your tiny hands are giving you the illusion of having a big willy?
>>
>>29085447
I hope you had fun googling my deformed body :/
>>
>>29085424
How is the tilt of it? Does it have the "hook"?
>>
>>29085447
i don't have pectus and i have measured it, it's 6.5 x 5.5 sometimes more
>>
>>29085485
Didn't notice that i had that there, you can get surgery to have that fixed, apparently it hurts but you're drugged up so it's not bad. That's what some chad said on a youtube video i just watched about it.
>>
>>29085391
>>29085447

Same. I'm a manlet and have small hands but my dick is 7.5 x 6.5
>>
>>29085277
I have an eggshaped head.
I've been called everything from "eggy" to "humpty dumpty" my entire life. Women won't date me due to my massive head.

and people wonder why i'm such a loner

And peo
>>
>>29085312
I feel ya. Just do everybody a favour (although it is essentially piss in the sea) do pass that shit on. Nobody deserve this lurking surgical procedure.
>>
Puffy nips.

Calm your tits, spergies - I'm a guy.
>>
thighs

im a REALLY skinny person, but for some reason i think my thighs can look really big. i dunno if it's 'cause it's in comparison to the rest of my body, but when say im sitting down on the bus, i feel like they're "spreading out" and i feel kinda uncomfortable.
>>
>>29085509
>you can get surgery to have that fixed,
I tried, the surgeon was talking out of his ass and said it had to do with puberty. I may try again in another country because I'm not gonna risk it with such incompetent people.

>That's what some chad said on a youtube video i just watched about it.
Mind linking the specific video?
>>
>>29085277
My head size

The circumference seems to be just a bit under average as "one size fits all" does not fit my tiny head

I'm not microcephalic, but I'm always having to sew elastic into hats so they fit
>>
I just have an odd shaped body. I'm in really good shape right now, low body fat, very fit, but I am not very aesthetic looking. I have a short torso and kind of wide hips, wide as fuck shoulders though so that helps.
>>
>>29085424
IKTF man. My dad is a Jew and I got all his genetics, especially the jew nose. Sad because I'm not that bad looking apart from that.

Fuck, who am I kidding, I'd still be ugly without it
>>
>>29085584
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xRQnp8niew
Here's what it looks like, if you're not squeamish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCrRsgN6aFI
>>
>>29085494
It's a hook that would be small if I had a normal sized nose, but the overall size of my nose makes the hook a lot more noticable.
>>
>>29085612
Oh damn, all the genetics and none of the perks of being an actual Jew what with that being passed through the mother's line. I feel bad for you anon.
>>
>>29085661
>literally harpoon whale like action
>"don't be squeamish"
I do enjoy the frustrated slap at 2:07
>>
>>29085277
I'm 5'4 and my shoulders/feet are abnormally large. I wear a 10.5 shoe, which is supposedly weird for someone of my height.
>>
my neck, I've got shit posture so my head juts too far forward
>>
>>29085682
I don't get it, you have a jewy nose then. Simple as that. If you believe surgery can help you, do so. Just think twice before reproducing and transferring the nose on.
>>
>>29085695
I mean, I'm pretty intelligent, which I attribute to my Jew side. That's about the only positive. Plus I'm hairy and masculine looking which I personally like
>>
>>29085720
I had this shit when I clicked it. Shit was hilarious.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Su1YXQYek
>>
Feet in general.

They're just so weird to look at, and I hate to see them.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 200x166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 200x166
I have a big flatish half-Asian nose. I've got a decent bridge but it leads into a flat bong that I dislike so much. I've considered big thick rim glasses to contrast the nose shape but then I'd look like a degenerate hipster.
My jaws are seriously misaligned and I would have a unibrow, but the former only bothers me in pictures and the latter is controlled.
Nothing I can do about my schnoz though
>>
File: images.jpg (20 KB, 512x287) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
20 KB, 512x287
My fatty arms and if I even try to do a workout to get rid of it, people will tell me to go gain some weight
>>
>>29085277
My dick is so big and im soo muscular it makes me ininsecure :(

kys OP
>>
>>29085661
>the way they're pushing on his chest
FUCK! imagine someone doing that when you're no KO.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 461x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 461x501
>Tfw my giant nose looks like a boat

It won't end soon enough
>>
>>29085970
It is no jew nose and it actually looks alright. Men with big noses are fine depending on the shape, women less so. You do have big nostrils but then you might simply seems fierce with them.
>>
I have a huge chin thanks to inheriting my dads shitty face genetics.
>>
File: Obrin_T4+copy.jpg (270 KB, 1000x438) Image search: [Google]
Obrin_T4+copy.jpg
270 KB, 1000x438
>>29085945
Yeah that was fucking freaky fuck, but different from the nose problem or face problem, the ingrowing ribs can fuck you up.
>>
>>29085277
The opening to my uretha isn't on the tip of my penis, it's actually on the border of my glans and shaft.
I'm scared if a girl would be weirded out by it.
>>
>>29086015
Isn't that a good thing? Better that than a recessed chin.
>>
>>29086007
Is there a way to change my nostrils? Like with plastic surgery or something.
>>
>>29085502
>sometimes more

>having a dynamic penis
>>
File: Mr._Eustace_Bagge.jpg (149 KB, 990x1190) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Eustace_Bagge.jpg
149 KB, 990x1190
>>29086052
Not if you're insecure. But yes, it is better.
>>
>>29086077
Yes, there is. I do want to remind your children will have it. The nose will return.
>>
I'm a dude and I have a fucking muffin top. I'm overweight, but I'm 230 at 6'0". In contrast I have a friend who is 5'7" at the same weight with not much more lean mass than I have and he has no muffin top at all. I'd honestly feelfine at my weight if I didn't have this shit.
>>
>>29086038
>the ingrowing ribs can fuck you up.
How? I've read about it getting deeper and deeper. Never saw anything from fucking you up though.
>>
>>29086137
What do you think happens to the organs when it keeps grow inwards and growing and growing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OGNwh-tYno
I exaggerate but as a fellow pectus, I feel you bro.
>>
>>29086180
I tried to look around for a little. Worst that could happen is that the heart and lungs get compressed. But there are no reported deaths by it alone. I assume it stops getting deeper once you're done growing.

Death rate seems higher for failed operations.
>>
>be me in high school
>assigned into groups, was me, a guy and 2 grills
>can't remember why but we were comparing our hands
>other guy holds hands up, everyone agrees they look masculine
>grills do the same everyone says feminine
>we get to my hands, I hold them up
>one grill says "uh.....unisex"
>die a little inside

Why oh why are my hands so tiny.
>>
>size 14 feet
Who else here /bigfoot/?
>>
File: 1460307337390.jpg (15 KB, 255x171) Image search: [Google]
1460307337390.jpg
15 KB, 255x171
My nipples. Im a dude so its nothing sexual.

They're huge and puffy and they stick out not matter what kind of shirt i wear. It always made me insecure and it kills me when i catch someone staring at them.
>>
I'm skinny fat.

My gut is huge

My arms/legs/neck/face everything else is skinny as fuck.

It's fucking irritating.
>>
>>29085944
Is being 5'8 with disproportionate hands a good thing?
I look like some kind of silent hill monster.
I am okay with it though, I suppose.
>>
Too tall. 6'5.
Bridged nose (not Jewish)
Receded chin(mouth breather)

Should I just end it?
>>
GYNO
ONYG
R
G
A
N
O
>>
I hate me nose. I get told all the time that it's cute but I've always hated it, also my nipples are fucking tiny
>>
>>29085661
anybody how much this surgery costs in the good ole USA?
>>
>>29087181
*know how
>>
>>29087181
>>29087202
ahh fuck it, probably going to end it all by next year anyways, not even going to worry about it
>>
>>29085277
my fUCKING CHIN IS SO FAT, even when I stretch out my neck, I still have a round ass chin
>why can't I just have a nice jawline like all the other guys
my head is way too far forward on my shoulders even if I have good posture, I feel always hunched over
My general body proportions suck and are awkward imo
Also my nose is big and round, and my face is always greasy af
My hands are more wrinkly than those of most other people my age, even when I use lotion
Why am I so fucking awkward in looks and manner, I hate seeing videos/photos of myself
>>
I got pectus excavatum.
>>
how come so many people on r9k have pectus excavatum, holy heck
>>
>>29087409
Pectus excavatum can and does ruin people's lives, and this is a haven for people with ruined lives.

What's hard to understand about that?
>>
File: yoshi reee.jpg (45 KB, 638x361) Image search: [Google]
yoshi reee.jpg
45 KB, 638x361
FUCKING KNOCK KNEES
>>
>>29085601
holy shit i thought i was the only one

do you look at childhood pictures of yourself to see if you've always had a small head? it could just be my hair giving off the illusion that my head is small, or maybe it's shape but idk something looks off about it. i can notice it more when i shower and my hair is deflated, i look like a retard.

also i worry about my hands 24/7, some people have pointed out that they're small, but since i'm a manlet i'm proportional so that offsets the smallness.
>>
>>29087177
that doesn't sound bad at all, faggot

better to be a man with tiny nipples than have huge man nipples
>>
>>29085277
ginormous toe
pectus excavatum (concave chest)
jaw is fuller to the right

curved dick (to the left) very noticeable

I used to be insecure about my nose, but I think I don't look bad with it (infamous jew nose). Every time I see people with the same nose as me, their curve is more noticeable and they have way larger noses than me. I also remember seeing a gif of someone cosplaying as the joker who had a "jew nose" too, and he was 6-7/10 guy IMO. With that said I'd probably look better without it, but I couldn't care less.
>>
My left eyelid droops. .'(
>>
>>29085277
idk but the way i walk is really weird, people have already told me that.
IT justs gets worse if i think about it famalam
>>
My feet are fucking disgusting and my toes are ashy as fuck
>>
>>29087934
I wish I had sexy/cute feet desu
>>
>>29085277
curved dick that goes FUCKING DOWNWARDS
it looks like im flacid no matter what
>>
>>29087825
Thom??
>>
File: .jpg (124 KB, 900x618) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
124 KB, 900x618
>>29085277
I have a Sara Jay nose.
>>
>>29088243
>>29088109
oh come on now my curvy dick is hard
>>
File: Pectus.jpg (50 KB, 426x382) Image search: [Google]
Pectus.jpg
50 KB, 426x382
I have pectus excavatum

Not my chest but pretty much same build and all. I'm much more hairy
>>
>>29088187
You just made my day
>>
>>29088692
i have this but ay the bottom of my rib csge
>>
Pretty much my entire body

t. Marfan syndrome
>>
>>29088692
I'm:>>29087802

And I also look like pic related but much more hairy. And when I was a teen it wasn't that bad, it got progressively worse. I don't have the money to pay for the insane price of the surgery, and I would also need to take a trip over to the US (which wouldn't be that much of a problem, but still). It all seems like a pipe dream to get surgery for my pectus.

And the older you get the harder it is to fix it. I'd need to do it before 21.
>>
>>29085424
I'm not just saying this to make you feel better, but a lot of girls love big noses on men.

I personally loooove men with big noses, bent noses, crooked noses. It's masculine. Look at Adrien Brody, Alan Rickman, Adam Driver, and sooo many more.
>>
my bellybutton is shaped like a butt
send help :,<
>>
>>29088800
how many layers of irony are you on?
xD
>>
>>29085277
I always feel like my nipples are abnormally large, however mama tells me otherwise
>>
>>29085277
There was a guy in prison with me- also about 5'8 and HUGE hands everyone called him "Lion hands", used to fucking beat everyone in arm wrestling.
The point is that you need to embrace it, be proud of it. (and get into arm wrestling)
>>
Anyone else not black but have a peanut head? It's the reason I grew my hair out so long.
>>
I'm >>29088692

>>29088777
Currently I am 21 and at this point I've accepted it as part of who I am. I feel like I won't be me without it. Gotta be honest though I am self conscious around new people, especially when swimming.

If it doesn't affect your breathing or keep you from how you want to see yourself don't get the surgery. You can always frame it in a positive light like I have.
>>
>>29088777
Woops I formatted that weirdly I'm actually the first quote guy not the second
>>
I have webbed toes
>>
>>29088891
that shit sounds radical, dude
>>
File: auschwitz2.jpg (34 KB, 364x559) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz2.jpg
34 KB, 364x559
My wrists look like I was a jew in auschwitz
>>
File: 1442542938398.jpg (78 KB, 604x451) Image search: [Google]
1442542938398.jpg
78 KB, 604x451
thighs
calves
arms

summers are nightmares
>>
>>29087934
Lotion. Do it. Now.
>>
>>29086530
Me too man. I'm even in pretty decent shape, and nothing helps the pointy-ness of my nipples. One thing I've noticed is that after I masturbate, my nipples and breasts swell for like 24 or so hours afterwards. I need to coordinate my masturbating with my schedule so no one sees my disgusting nipples :/
>>
>>29085347
>boobs
same

thanks, parents
>>
File: 1462928835953.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462928835953.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>29085277

I have genetically small calves, i go to the gym 6 days a week and have decent size legs but when i wear shorts my tiny calves make me look like a chad who only trains upper body.

>mfw
>>
>>29085277
I have dry skin on my knuckles and very slim wrists
>>
File: ii98.jpg (86 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
ii98.jpg
86 KB, 612x816
My mouth in general I guess. I have that digusting smile where my gums are shown a bit so I always cover my mouth when I laugh eventhough I live alone.
My teeth are a bit crooked too so that doesnt help, nothing too serious, but not something Im proud of. Im one of those people that doesnt look half bad when they have a neutral expression on their face, but when they smile, you just wish that they would never ever smile again.
I would wear masks outside if it wasnt illegal here.
>>
>>29085277
i have a micropenis, that is why i don't talk to girls
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.