[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>read greentext about male and female relationship >guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: 1463972666929.jpg (1009 KB, 1172x2103) Image search: [Google]
1463972666929.jpg
1009 KB, 1172x2103
>read greentext about male and female relationship
>guy does everything for the girl for some reason and thinks she perfect
>helps her out of depression let's her live with him etc
>she ends up wasting years of his life and dumping him as moving onto the next guy
>tfw no bf to rescue me
>tfw all these bitches ruining good men

I hate everything
>>
>>29084941
Isn't girl in this pic that seriously sick femanon who doesn't have many years of life remaining?
>>
>>29085282
Really? Finally some good news.
>>
File: 1464931382786.jpg (81 KB, 638x868) Image search: [Google]
1464931382786.jpg
81 KB, 638x868
>>29085282
Yeah. I wish she traded lifespans with Eliza. Can't stand that cunt.
>>
>>29084941
I'm sick of seeing your face rabbit
>>
>>29085290
Why though? I don't remember her thread much because it was months ago, but I remember he was pretty pleasant to talk to.

>>29085307
Who is Eliza (besides tripfag that made attentionwhoring train thread now) and why do you hate her so much?
>>
GeT off your computer and lets fUGG RN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29085375
She comes here to post the typical girl talk "its all your fault, you are all loser cucks" garbage you've seen a thousand times
>>
File: 1440039769262.jpg (368 KB, 960x1706) Image search: [Google]
1440039769262.jpg
368 KB, 960x1706
>>29084941
t. a good girl worthy of your time :^)
>>
>>29085411
Girl in OP or Eliza?
>>
GO BACK TO /SOC/ WHORE
>>
>>29085416
le I have a terminal illness face please feel bad for me :^)
>>
>>29085437
Stupid looking cunt on OP, I fucking hate that bitch

Just look at her face, she never have to work a day in her life or develop any skill whatsoever, and of all places she can go for free she comes here to try to feel good about herself.
>>
>ugh my husband's such a loser but you neets are all so interesting and fun to talk to :^)
>>
>>29085375
I hate whoever is tripping as Eliza because she spamming so fucking hard
Don't hate her personally just the posting she does here.
>>
>>29084941
>>29085282
>>29085416
>>29085493

What's the story here? Who is she? Someone care to recap pls?
>>
Nobody is worth saving except yourself, but only because nobody can leave you when your life has reached stability.
Every person who feels they should be rescued either has the inability to improve their lives or only artificially "needs" people to "fix" it for them.

Every single one. Male or female. Get your own shit together, for the sake of both you and the other person.
>>
ops pic is monster tits, right?

where has she been i want new monster tit pics
>>
>>29085282
Something like that. She has tripped with multiple names. Link included is one: https://desustorage.org/r9k/search/username/friendly%20neighborhood%20autist/

She claims to be doing better but she still does not have many more years remaining on this rock. :-)
>>
>>29085667
Um why do other girls live life for free but when I want a rescuer that they get I shouldn't get it? These men would be happier if they rescued a faithful woman. Kys
>>
>>29085508
>Stupid looking
Looks pretty normal to me.

>Just look at her face,she never have to work a day in her life or develop any skill whatsoever
Based on her face or something she said in one of the threads?

>she comes here to try to feel good about herself
How does being shat on makes you feel good about yourself? Or you mean people who flock to her and compliment her because tits?

I'm disappointed by seeing all these nudes, even though I remember her saying something like "if i have so little time left, at least I can make people happy by posting nudes". It's sad seeing someone feeling worth so little to the point she does shit like in pics posted here "with good intentions". Why couldn't she live her short life decently? I can guess it's hard knowing that you don't have many years left, but why this path? But maybe it's my "I want to rescue her and care for her" nature speaking and telling me that someone depressed but decent is more attractive than someone who sluts around with good intention.

>>29085713
Any other trips/names? I'd like to catch up with her story, see if I'm not mistaken, why people hate her so and just to see how sick person does because it's interesting. I've lived enough to not take everything /r9k/ tells me as pure truth. Well, people in general, but especially /r9k/.
>>
>>29085416
>monster tits

>>29085493
>downie face

idk this is a tough one
>>
>>29085917
Give me a fucking break, she comes here to talk about how everyone here is a cuck loser and then have a bunch of tripfags and white knights to compliment her and say she's right.
>>
>>29085938
Whiteknights and tripfags sure are cancer, but isn't she basically right about /r9k/ users being losers? You won't convince me you're doing all these
>tfw no gf
happily.
How does being depressed etc make you winner? Sure you could lose compared to others while being happy yourself, but many anons on this board are not happy. The not only lose with sciety, but also with themselves. What is the point of sad life?
>>
>>29085917
Rabbit is the only other name I remember off-hand. Most people seem to like her as most people on current /r9k/ are newfags/kids and she posts nudes. She is a slutty female, has a bimbofication fetish (already had surgery to support this), and now purely shitposts whenever she pollutes the board with her presence.

The day her life is snuffed cannot come fast enough.
>>
>>29086024
you blame society, duh
>>
>>29086162
you're right, i do blame my mexican girlfriend Sociecita
>>
>>29086055
This saddens me. She's a qt, but I see she's complete, degenerate wreck. It would be slightly better if she was single but fuck, apparently she has husband and still posts fucking nudes on the internet.
I guess the only thing she's good for now is talking to to see how sick person is functioning and fapping to her pics. Too bad desustorage has no pics and moe has disabled searching for /r9k/. I'd make folder for her on my HDD and collect pics and info.

>>29086162
But wouldn't you want to be happy?
I've been thinking about this and I came to conclusion that being sad and depressed sucks and I don't want to be sad. Then I realized that no one can make you truly happy except yourself, because happiness is about appreciation. Some people have everything, don't appreciate anything and they're suffering, some people are poor, face lot of hardships but appreciate even smallest things and are happy. Possessions, relationships etc don't have to make you happy, they can just support you with material to appreciate, but it's you who decide if you appreciate it or not.
>>
>>29086360
how can you be happy in a place every aspect of which you hate

i look at just about everything, i can extrapolate a reason to hate it

you tell me, what do i do?
>>
>>29085744
Congrats on that sterling reading comprehension. You won't be faithful after your life is stable. I repeatedly stated it in my post.
Given the evidence, you are even less worth saving than the girls you're so incredibly jealous of. You should actually be the one taking a .45 caliber asprin.
>>
>>29084941

THAT'S JUST THE CURL OF THE BURL
>>
>>29086360
>no one can make you truly happy except yourself
wrong, you can't choose to be happy. How you feel is reflected in your circumstances which is a result of factors mostly out of your control (genetics,nature/nurture).
>>
>>29086484
How am I less worth saving than the girls who cheat or dump the guy when I would not do that and show my gratitude and love to him for believing in me?
Idk boi I think the bullet is ready in the chamber for u
>>
File: 1463971719448.jpg (572 KB, 720x1186) Image search: [Google]
1463971719448.jpg
572 KB, 720x1186
>>29086516
That's not how the song goes
IT'S JUST THE CURL OF THE BURL
THAT'S JUST THE WAY OF THE WORLD
>>
>>29086435
First ask yourself if there is anything that makes you happy. Anything. Games, movies, watching sunsets, shitposting, programming, manual stuff, just laying on your back and staring into wall or whatever. Then focus on the feeling itself, try to copy it towards other stuff, try to think about stuff you like, what is it exactly, what is in it that makes you feel good and find stuff that has the same stuff. Think about your future in terms of "what to do to be able to do stuff I like", for example picking job that would allow you to afford your entertainment and leave you enough time to enjoy it. Stuff like that.
Then the more you are happy, the more your whole attitude changes.

Also realizing that crying, being depressed etc will not change anything for better so there's simply no logical reason to let yourself cry and be depressed more. I know it's hard. Right now I'm fighting with procrasination and it's hard to beat it too, but every now and then I win or just am in mood to do something productive.

Worked in my case. On the side I think I might have drastically suppressed or killed some of feelings, I hear from the very few people I spend time with that I'm getting more and more emotionless over time. But I don't feel bad. I'm actually quite pleased with my life.

Give it a shot if you want.

>>29086519
You could get it further and say that we can't really think because it's all chemistry and physics of atoms in our brain and body. But no one takes you seriously when you blame genetics, nature or atoms, just like tumblrinas blame everything on society and genetics. If you are asked how much is 2+2 you think and decide to give correct answer. You have some control.
My family fell apart, my genetics aren't perfect, circumstances vary through the time but I still consider myself pleased with my life.

Also post more of her pics. Besides making impression of very nurturing and caring in her posts she looks nice and I like those things. Too bad she's slut.
>>
>>29086651
You're a fat male weeb so nobody can remedy your situation honestly.
>>
>>29086906
You are a terrible judge of character.
>>
>>29087019
Maybe. I never claimed to be good. Also making impression of X != being X.
>>
>>29086651
How do you feel about the fact that anons are more interesed in talking about girl in OP than your case? What do you need to be rescued from?
>>
>>29087111
a doo doo i made grew legs and is chasing me
>>
POST MORE SUGARTITS PICS
>>
>>29087111
I want to leave home. It is stifling and depressing. It is where i watched my life deprecate into what it is now. I don't have much reason to live besides future hobbies, maybe a pet and that new game being released on x and x
I wish someone could show me a life worth living in.

I don't care about them discussing woman in the OP. I am also speaking about her in this thread.
>>
>>29087889
I did not mean to use deprecate but depreciate.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.