[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My little brother is a fucking cunt, and deserves to die.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: HOLYFUCK.gif (2 MB, 235x180) Image search: [Google]
HOLYFUCK.gif
2 MB, 235x180
>Be me, 24
>Have cunt brother, 21
>Work my ass off in high school, brother drops out in year nine, goes on drugs and gets kicked out
>Comes back ten months later with a girlfriend and fucking kid at only 16 years old
>All is forgiven, he takes up welding, ends up marrying his whore of a girlfriend with their snotty nosed kid
>Converts to Greek Eastern Orthodoxy, yes he's a religousfag
>Starts own welding business, owns eight fucking properties and lives in an upscale house in a rich part of our town
>Oh wowie he's the favorite son now!
>Always makes fun of me at family dinners because I'm doing music at University, and calls me a poofta
>And to rub it even more he's fucking six inches taller than me EVEN THOUGH HE WAS ON FUCKING DRUGS, you'd think it would stunt his growth
>Always is rude to his wife, says she has a fat ass etc
>Not to mention he's a racist pig, I had an Asian girlfriend and he pretty much chased her off with the help of my grandfather, they still call me a racetraitor and say I can't even get an aussie gf so I have to settle for a nip
>So I'm fucking struggling in Melbourne cause I'm at university doing music, and my parents tell me they aren't paying my rent anymore
>I can't get a fucking job because I'm too busy at University
>He has two properties in Melbourne so I ask if I can live in one of them
>He says I can live in one of them on the condition I ditch university and come do an apprenticeship for another cunt welder he knows in Melbourne

I'm sick of him, he's an absolute racist, sexist asshole, and he's fucking arrogant. He nearly tore our family apart when he was 16.

How can I solve this problem? Should I murder him?
>>
>>29084748
sounds like a good idea frendo
>>
>>29084748
You're using your envy in a self destructing way if you decide to murder him. Use your jealousy as a motivator for self worth
>>
no, you should do what he says. it sounds like he's trying to get you to stop being a cuck faggot SJW bitchboy and be a man like him. you might hate him now, but you'll be thanking him years from now when you're making bank with a white qt by your side instead of struggling to make ends meet while your ex raises your son to be another Elliot Rodger
>>
>>29084748
lmao i remember you made a thread another time complaining about your brother
>>
do it it may help you too
>>
I feel like I've already read a thread like this a few weeks ago.. Even with the Australia and welder parts to it. You sure are jealous.
>>
How many versions of these have you made? You're a fucking loser, please kill yourself. It boggles my mind you faggots spend your time creating asinine stories for an anonymous imageboard. I wish I could smash your face in with a crowbar into there's nothing but a slurry of flesh, hair, brain and bone fragments.
>>
>At uni
>Had asian gf
Fucking normie.
But you should take up the offer. Welders make a shit ton. You will never get anywhere in the music industry most likely unless you have connections.
>>
STOP REPOSTING THIS PASTA RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. GETOUT GETOUT GETOUT
>>
>>29084748
sounds like a stand up dude same with the grandfather
you sound like a whiny bitter bitch
>>
This is a terrible pasta. It will never catch on.

Quit while you're miles behind
>>
File: 1443569418423.gif (2 MB, 300x257) Image search: [Google]
1443569418423.gif
2 MB, 300x257
>>29084748

University is for faggots. Get a job worth something. Your brother sounds like he got his life on track, despite his own failures years ago.

Perhaps you should accept his offer, be humble and do as he said.

Kill yourself. Your family will benefit in the long run.

>Music
>Worthwhile subject

Pick one.
>>
>>29084748
When you say Asian do you mean like poo in the loo or japanese qt
>>
>doing music at Uni
>while your 3 years younger brother threw his life away and still managed to become more than you'll ever be at 21 by doing welding

It doesn't matter how much you hate him or how much you want to do music, it's fucking stupid to go to Uni for a music degree and you should probably take that welding apprenticeship.
>>
>>29084999
trips confirm massive faggotry by OP
>>
THIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKETHIS IS PASTA, THIS IS FAKE
>>
>>29084748

Your brother's got you beat, man.

You gotta do some soul searching. Is your music actually decent? Do you have a chance to make a living from doing it?

Your brother, ass though he is, is offering you help. The offer will not be there forever, nor will the market and the chance to make good money from doing dumb monkey shit.

He's got himself in a position where even if he's not doing welding, he can live off of his properties. If you jump into this shit now, with his help, you may still be able to do the same. But the opportunity is not here forever, keep this in mind.

I am the "favored" son in my family who's made money from working with our dad, who's got an ass personality. When opportunity was available we made good money selling shit online. We kept trying to help my brother and teach him the business. He was employed with our company for years, taking a salary & slacking at work. Eventually he left for a fancy degree in forensics science, cause he wanted to be CSI or some shit. Lived off of the savings from when he was working at the pity job at our company.

The market has changed since then. Can't make the same good money selling shit online anymore. But dad has worked long enough and saved enough to retire. I have also bought rental properties just like your bro, and though not as many, my properties also allow for me to retire in my 30s. But my bro? He's burned through that savings, been unemployed for 2 years and counting since he graduated from grad school, and spends 10 hours a day on videos games. The sad thing is that the opportunities are gone now, and my father and I can no longer offer my brother the same opportunity and chance at posh money even if we wanted to.

Anon, if you truly believe in your music then use your jealousy to push yourself forward. But if you got doubt, fuck, go make some good money with your brother. You can always practice music on the side and improve, and get that degree later.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.