[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you legitimately complete the challenge robots? http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7
File: 1433906379740.jpg (29 KB, 292x333) Image search: [Google]
1433906379740.jpg
29 KB, 292x333
Can you legitimately complete the challenge robots?

http://runthegauntlet.org/
>>
>>29084686
Yeah. Wasn't too hard.
The snapping turtle one did get to me a bit though, but it wasn't un-watchable.
>>
>>29084686
honestly disappointed in myself for having to take breaks
>>
I made it as far as the japanese puke girls and then I had to go fap.
>>
>>29084686
Their "Insane" tier was garbage. Those are old videos. I think everyone on here has seen those 10+ times or more.
>>
>>29084686
I could probably do this, I've been here for 8 years and spent my first year on /b/ when gore threads were rampant and made it all the way on the ED offended page at that time but what's the point of going through it again?

Was kinda hoping this thread was an actual challenge, not just desensitizing yourself to the world.
>>
I don't understand what he's trying to do in level 15. He has the drillbit in backwards, he's "drilling" into his penis with the blunt end. The real WTF is how his penis got split open to begin with and how he pisses now.
>>
how long is this shit?
I'm at the maggots in the old woman's eye and it's really boring desu
also my cousin is asleep in the same room and he's the type to actually get angry and punch me for watching gore
>>
How many videos? I'm getting bored.
>>
>>29084686
The problem wasn't that they were bad, but that they were just going on for so long. Will say though, the last two got me because of the bubbling sounds when they were breathing.
>>
File: 1345737716074.jpg (23 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
1345737716074.jpg
23 KB, 288x499
>Hot iron on penis

The Liberals are right on one thing. White people do the stupidest shit.
>>
File: 1442090113278.gif (959 KB, 299x199) Image search: [Google]
1442090113278.gif
959 KB, 299x199
>>29084686
>tfw doing it for the 4th time this year
>tfw so bitter, jaded and edgy, I just don't give a fuck
>>
19 is hilarious. It's like their first time cutting a guy's head off or something.
>>
File: pizzabig.jpg (678 KB, 1242x1237) Image search: [Google]
pizzabig.jpg
678 KB, 1242x1237
>>29086276
Me too, how many? I was coming down but after watching these I realize I'm still pretty high..

they should really prompt you to make a donation to charity after watching these videos, as a kind of reward, just a button to click on. so at least people can do nice for themselves after being subjected to such obscenity. Altruism is good for the giver's self-esteem. when you see things like this, it lowers the dignity you have in yourself. if you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back
>>
Only hard to watch because this shit is boring desu.

Especially Russian dudes with hammer. So boring.
>>
>>29086479
>Especially Russian dudes with hammer. So boring.
I almost hate to say it's boring, because it's a man getting tortured and killed. There should be no way to make that boring.
But they found a way. Shitty camera work, hard to tell exactly what's going on. You keep expecting something to happen but it doesn't, really, he just gets a couple of whacks with a hammer and they didn't even look like good whacks.
It's gory, yeah, it's disturbing the way you hear him struggling to breathe. But it's still a shitty snuff film.
>>
>>29084686
The bathtub death is my favorite.
>>
>>29086598
I fapped to it at least 10 times. Can I be saved
>>
It's easy, it gets kinda boring though when you get the point and you want to move on to the next vid
>>29086411
That's exactly what i thought
Lmao
>>
>>29084686

I remember watching this last year or so. The only one that made me cringe was the papercuts. All the rest was old as fuck.
>>
File: dubsintense.gif (1 MB, 629x627) Image search: [Google]
dubsintense.gif
1 MB, 629x627
>>29086411
checking those for sho
>>
I have seen everything there.
I feel nothing.
I hate myself.
>>
ITT: Internet tough guys who are desensitized to images and videos but still look away when they see a car accident on the interstate
>>
I have seen every video so far and I am at 11. Am I suppose to be feeling bored? How many more videos?
>>
>>29086865
Kekku m80 I stop my car and get out to watch usually. Especially if there aren't EMTs and police there yet. I'll just stand and not help them.
>>
>>29086865
If you are densitized to videos you are to real life. I have seen a mangled body being pulled out a car. Not any different then watching a video.
>>
>>29086956

While eating your auntie anne's pretzel right?
>>
File: .png (166 KB, 671x635) Image search: [Google]
.png
166 KB, 671x635
boring as fuck desu
I was waiting for it to get more intense.
I've literally seen all of those videos.

just look at this CANCER, encouraging kids to go share how edgy they are and shit
pic related
>>
>>29084686
I visit liveleak, efukt and other sites frequently so it was quite a breeze. some levels (like 17) were bullshit. That should've been level 3 tops.

Not having such detailed descriptions would prolly set the difficulty higher because you wouldn't be mentally prepared befored pressing play.

>>29086479
I enjoy the fact that the killers are now being tortured daily in some shit ukranian prison for the rest of their lives
>>
>>29087189
>now being tortured daily
?
Also, didn't they somehow lose 99% of their other videos or something, this was one of the only ones that made it online?
>>
>>29087210
you think other inmates and guards just let them go on with their sentence after brutally killing 21 people? those guys are living hell bro. I guarantee it.
>>
>>29087240
Fuck off, I was literally a pedo in jail, it's nothing like what you think, dumb ass.
He is probably living in some comfy place getting to read books and shit all of the time.
If anything bad happens, they send people to segregation and they don't get hurt.
>>
The maggots eating out of the elderly woman's eye socket was the only one I had to physically cringe and suffer through.

The only one that bothered me afterwards was that freakin baby getting run over by the train. Seen it before but man I hate that video. Fuck pajeets.

Good link though, OP.
>>
>>29086982
Not in my experience. I watched 100's of gore videos as an edgy teen but seeing a mangled body first hand as an EMT took a few times to get used to. Up close and personal it still gets to me desu.
>>
>>29087285
>admitting to be a pedo

maybe in the /comfy/ US penal system or eurotards, but I'm from Odesa and trust me friend, out prisons are a living hell even for minor felons
>>
>>29087354
>trust me bro, I'm good at wild speculation on the internet
>hurr
>>
>>29087373
okie dokie buddy
>>
Was pretty mild.
>>
Found the shattered glass anus a challenge. Thankful I've never had the urge to put glass in my ass. I definitely could have too. Thank god I know better.

>>29086598
was funny.
>>
>>29086865
Nobody looks away when they see a car accident, are you kidding?
Everybody slows down to get a good look and backs traffic up for miles.
>>
>>29087285
>I was literally a pedo in jail
if this is true you should make a thread about it.
>>
>>29087285
Please make a thread about your experience if this is true.

I was under the impression that pedos and kiddie Diddlers were among the worst treated inmates. Like worse than white supremacists.
>>
>>29086956
Do you need a license for all that edge?
>>
File: darktimes.jpg (62 KB, 357x432) Image search: [Google]
darktimes.jpg
62 KB, 357x432
>>29084686
>first video involves girls breaking arms while arm wrestling

dropped desu
>>
>>29087931
>>29088122
No.
>under the impression that pedos and kiddie Diddlers were among the worst treated inmates
It's only a select few assholes that make a big deal about it, seriously.
Staff, at least at the few facilities I was in, actually liked dealing with pedos more because they weren't as ignorant or aggressive as the dumb niggers.
That being said, I'm sure somewhere, some place, there is a living hell for some pedo just because there are assholes everywhere.

You people need to stop watching prison movies. Those movies are mostly trying to be set in the most violent/dramatic prisons ever because THEY ARE FUCKING MOVIES.
>derp
I'm leaving this thread.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.