[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman claims to be a movie buff >Favorites include Harry Potter,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: cXP8DP0.jpg (873 KB, 1196x1514) Image search: [Google]
cXP8DP0.jpg
873 KB, 1196x1514
Woman claims to be a movie buff
>Favorites include Harry Potter, capeshit, Star Wars, romcoms

Woman claims to be an avid rader
>Favorites include 50 Shades of Grey, the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Twilight

Woman claims to be really into video games
>Favorites include Pokemon, Call of Duty, League of Legends, DOTA2, and of course always Zelda

Why is it women always have entry level and/or pleb tier tastes? It's not even a hipster sort of complaint, if one is truly into a form of media they will indulge themselves in it willingly at more than a surface level. The fact that none of their favorites are ever routinely something other than these or other massively popular titles implies that they don't delve deeper, as if they did, out of the numerous less popular titles they have consumed, surely at least one would be their favorite, but it's not.

Women also flaunt their "interests" around much more than men do. If a woman is a "gamer" you'll instantly know it, for instance, the concept of hiding their power level doesn't exist. It's foolish to say "women only have hobbies for attention" because I'm sure they genuinely enjoy some stuff.

Why? Can we discuss this? I don't want the thread to die because it's wordier than most others.
>>
>>29084512
don't hate on pokemon and zelda you piece of shit. well actually hate on pokemon but still acknowledge that there aren't any better monster catching rpgs out there and it's still a reasonable thing to play
>>
>>29084512
Women tend to take hobbies with whom you could connect with other people more as reading popular stuff. They dont particularly care about having deep knowledge in that subject. As regarding video games, most of them play just to gather attention or kill time.
>>
>>29084512
>Rader
Stopped rading there
>>
File: 1 dildo Hz do.png (323 KB, 1817x1015) Image search: [Google]
1 dildo Hz do.png
323 KB, 1817x1015
>>29084565
kekock
>>
>>29084540
>don't hate on pokemon and zelda you piece of shit
I'm not. Both are good game series. That's why I said entry level and OR pleb tier tastes. They're good, but there are plenty of other good games that women don't like, it's only those, massively popular ones.

>>29084565
Typo, sorry.
>>
>tfw no castlevania gf
>>
File: 1458656909162.jpg (83 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1458656909162.jpg
83 KB, 375x375
I was once talking to a girl who said she liked reading. After about 15 minutes it became apparent that she did not read anything except recent genre fiction.

nah, not a fan
>>
>>29084512
Because they are social creatures. They choose their niche then gain a basic understanding. From there they socialize with members. Men have way more time on their hands.
>>
Go date a guy then. Women obviously don't share your interests.
>>
File: 1457201874147.jpg (185 KB, 708x674) Image search: [Google]
1457201874147.jpg
185 KB, 708x674
never considered a shimakaze with toe socks, welp now I gotta go fap again
>>
>>29084993
>Go date a guy then.
Tbh guys have far better personalities than girls and are more relatable. You're not going to find a gf to play vidya with you unless you have shit taste.

No homo.
>>
>>29084512
validation and chance to get with "nerd" chad
>>
File: legend of zelda1.jpg (743 KB, 1240x700) Image search: [Google]
legend of zelda1.jpg
743 KB, 1240x700
>>29084512
>zelda
>entry level and/or pleb tier

I seriously hope you had those two coincide as a mistake
>>
>>29084512
Because they have no passion, and therefore, never truly invest themselves in anything. This is seen more than anywhere in (competitive) video games. Women are always drawn to games that require no skill/competition (animal crossing, the sims, pokemon, singstar) because they do not feel any desire to improve, after failing something. Meanwhile, men will dedicate themselves to getting good at something, which leads to the any relevant female in any e-sport ever being Eloise, and she plays hearthstone which has a relatively low skill ceiling. This same attitude is reflected in everything outside of vidya, and results in women being incredibly shallow, with no real interest in anything.
>>
>>29085102
>Or
Reading comprehension.

Zelda is not pleb tier, but it is entry level. A work can be both good and entry level.
>>
It's probably because 99% of the girls you meet are tumblr thots. On the surface those are the girls that seem to have the most in common with you. I'm a girl and off the top of my head, god hand and SotN are my favourite games, Das Parfum is my favourite novel, and Le Feu Follet is my favourite movie. There are plenty of girls like me, but the tumblr thots flaunt themselves out more while we keep our interests to ourselves.

Also, every gamer guy I've befriended listed all of those pleb tier games as their favourite. Not really fair to get mad at 'gamer' girls for liking simple games too
>>
Also what fucking moron wants someone to play vidya games with? When I'm playing games I wanna be left the fuck alone, not some normie cuddling/biting the controller wire shit
>>
>>29085203
All men play are Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and sports games. Those are truly pleb tier
>>
>ywn start a yokai watch medal collection with a qt
>ywn help your gf complete a living dex
>ywn find a gf who will dress up as morrigan from darkstalkers, equip an exhibitionist fetish and drain you in a alley in a busy metropolitan area
>ywn meet a gf that will roleplay your sadpanda favorites

i want to die a slow death lads
>>
>>29085189
>Zelda
>not pleb tier
Normie, please, its lore is as deep as the mind of a 10 year old child can go.
>>
Fantastic taste in 2D girls, OP.
>>
File: 1462193771846.png (1 MB, 1275x1844) Image search: [Google]
1462193771846.png
1 MB, 1275x1844
>>29085284
>falling into the geek gf meme
Not really worth it, senpai.
>>
>>29085323
Oh, and I think girls would do this because they'd think that, if they talked about more 'nerdy' lesser-known media, people would actually see them as weird, or not immedietely know what they are talking about.
>>
>>29085325
>Trying to get me to fap again
Anon, please, I wanted to save up my sperm.
>>
>>29084512
You can like things without claiming they're objectively good. You can dislike things that are objectively good it they don't suit your tastes. It's not dishonest unless you claim your personal tastes to be the standard.

As for flaunting their "interests", girls are more social than guys are. If they're private about anything, they can't use a shotgun approach to matching up with someone else's. Women invented oversharing and they're the worst offenders.

Having too many interests means you can't go deeply into any one. It's a buffet sort of deal. The girl wants a taste of everything, the guy wants a plate full of something he's sure he likes.
>>
>>29084540
>there aren't any better monster catching rpgs

Play Shin Megami Tensei you faggot
>>
I just want a gf who will watch anime with me. There's actually a lot of these, but 90% of them are fat or ugly.
>>
>>29085528
>You can like things without claiming they're objectively good. You can dislike things that are objectively good it they don't suit your tastes. It's not dishonest unless you claim your personal tastes to be the standard.
I know.

I'm not claiming otherwise.
>>
>>29085325
>posting one of my favorites
im falling in love 2bqhwy senpai
>>
>she's a saberfag
>she doesn't have a seasonal husbando
>she doesn't have a mandarake, yahoo auctions or amiami account
>her lack of weeb qualities and personality are insufficient for a "i'll take it"
>she streams fairy tail
>her favorite sailor scout isn't mars, mercury, pluto or neptune
>she doesn't own any j-idol merch
>she doesn't own a sukumizu
>>
>Why is it that [sweeping generalisation]
>Can we discuss this

What for? You've already made up your mind, however stupidly. You're willing to discount endless exceptions to make such a conclusion in the first place, you'll ignore endless exceptions as presented here.
>>
>>29086040
go watch your shit netflix originals roastie
>>
>>29085790
>she's a saberfag

That means she's a keeper.
>>
File: Untitled.png (647 B, 145x12) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
647 B, 145x12
>>29086112
>Netflix
k
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 518x777) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 518x777
>>29086153
You bet anon.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.