[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you are disabled, please end yourself: You are a suction of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Disabled-Call-Center.jpg (418 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Disabled-Call-Center.jpg
418 KB, 1000x667
If you are disabled, please end yourself: You are a suction of resources, you take up valuable space on the sidewalk, and your parking spots are undeserved.

If you have a limp, if you're obese, if you're developmentally disabled in any way, please suicide you fucking parasite.
>>
>>29084500
1v1 me in a wheel chair m9
>>
>>29084593
I knocked the chair over. Now what?
>>
what if I'm short :DDDD
>>
LOL, They probably know that, and want to continue living because this world is shit and no one here deserves any of the resources. Behind your backs they are snickering like kikes while taking all the free shit you can get. Keep complaining normie that's not gonna change anyting
>>
>>29084602
I'll levitate and shit and break your back so you have to be in a wheel chair
>>
>>29084500

I got up off a chair yesterday and threw out my back completely, now I can't walk without the assistance of a walker. Does being temporarily disabled count?
>>
>>29084602
*grabs throat*
not so fast kiddo
*smashes your head against a wall and teabags you when you're unconscious*
>>
File: ehhh.jpg (37 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
ehhh.jpg
37 KB, 456x810
We need coliseum fights between old people (so we don't lose people that are strong for the work force) to the death to bring ACTUAL entertainment back
>>
>>29084632
I saw your thread. You're even worse than a real disabled person. End yourself immediately.
>>
>>29084639
You'd get beat in a colosseum by the queen even if you had a weapon you little sissy
>>
>>29084500
so edgy.. damn
>>
>>29084676
I am from americaland not your make up lala land of monarchy and fish n chips mayte
>>
>>29084639
I don't know man, watching 80 year olds fight doesnt sound like a lot of fun... They probably would be too weak to seriously injure each other, let alone kill.
>>
File: chekenem.jpg (213 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
chekenem.jpg
213 KB, 1920x1080
If checked OP is a 80 year old man on life support his life is so unfulfilled he hates his own kin
>>
disable person reporting in, it sucks. i don't go out much but i hate it. i'm going threw crappy rehab to get me walking.
>>
>tfw i'm an aspie
Whatcha gonna do nigga
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.