[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INTROSPECTION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I'm older than you... I've made mistakes, just like you. One of which was SMOKING... probably the biggest mistake of all.

C.O.P.D. isn't a joke. Its actually a terminal illness..

If I could go back in time and talk to myself when I was your age, I'd slap myself and yell "STOP SMOKING IMMEDIATELY"....

so.... why wait til its too late ?
What behavior or patterns do you need to have slapped out of you ?
>>
>>29084236

>chronic wanking
>terrible eating habits
>lack of any exercise
>staying up until the am sleeping until the pm

If I could go back to when I was 18 and tell myself to fix this shit by just showing past me how fucked present me is

Gotta live in the now tho try and unfuck myself
>>
>>29084236
I think you need to take a deep breath and calm down.
>>
stop shitposting anytime
my dad has been smoking for 50 years and he's fine
>>
>playing video games as a form of escapism for my social anxiety

>being a bitter edgelord faggot in my early 20s who thought he knew it all (i'm much happier now with a world view of acceptance and tolerance)

>i'd like to echo what the other guy said about not having an excercise routine.. fixing that was clutch as hell for boosting my self confidence in my late 20s, should've done that waaay back in college

>eating healhier. still no 6pack abs, but not a lard ass anymore. feel more energetic too

>going to bed at the same time EVERY night. stick with it. it works wonders. sleep is actually really important to your mental well being.
>>
Johnny Neptune is that you?
>>
>>29084574
>literally me
How old are you?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.