[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>take shower >still smell like sweat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1464353919768.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
1464353919768.png
17 KB, 882x758
>take shower
>still smell like sweat
>>
are you showering in your own sweat
>>
Maybe your shower water is so hot that u sweat as u shower
>>
>>29083902
did you use soap?
>>
>>29083902
Well you probably don't shower often I assume. Also assume you sit in the same computer chair or couch every day.

Your smells probably accumulated in said spot and is just makin you smell like shit again
>>
>>29083939

Body wash

>>29083910

no

>>29083938

what?

>>29083958

I shower ever fucking day
>>
>>29083979
Ok then, explain your process of showering.

Also use soap, body wash is like liquefied cologne. It masks smells better than clean them.

do you live in a warm place? Use deodorant?
>>
>>29083979
I said, maybe your shower water is so hot that u sweat as u shower, as in the heat is making u sweat. Take colder showers and see if u still smell.
>>
>>29084059

>Turn on water, semi-hot
>Rinse
>Shampoo hair
>Rinse
>Lather body wash onto skin (entire surface area including asscrack)
>Rinse
>Dry off

>>29084086

Cold showers sound terrible
>>
>>29084113
Not straight up cold, but just colder than you normally do it.
>>
File: 1321421926008.gif (613 KB, 120x113) Image search: [Google]
1321421926008.gif
613 KB, 120x113
I take a shower everyday and my gf says I smell like poop even after taking a shower. I use a luffa and scrub decently, nobody else says I smell and I think she's joking around but I don't want to be the smelly guy.
>>
>>29084113
Ok yea use soap. I used to use body wash and that shit is like rubbing shampoo into yourself: Smells nice but doesn't do shit.

Also shampoo your hair after washing your body. After cleaning yourself up, the shampoo adds a nice, vague smell to your body after rinsing everything off.
>>
>>29084133
>>29084172

I'll try these advices. Thank you Anons
>>
>>29084147

maybe your water smells like poop?or or something in the water is reacting to your skin
>>
>>29083979
Perhaps your body wash isn't removing the sweat reside effectively enough. Tomorrow try showering with dish soap and see if that works better. If not, it's not the soap, it's you.

If it turns out to be you, try soaking in a bath (for at least ten minutes) and then scrubbing to exfoliate.
>>
>>29084113
Maybe u should scrub
>>
>>29084345

I've asked my landlord to check and he says he doesn't smell anything when he turned the water on. The complaint is only coming from her but it's making me self conscious.
>>
>>29083902

I don't like the summer because I'm forced to shower more. that means my water bills go up even though I take 5 minute showers.

Tips:
-shower at room temperature water. It's summer now so you should be able to tolerate colder showers
-make sure your shower head is clean! Shower heads get moldy over time and can make you really stink!
>>
stop taking really hot showers. that's probably what you're doing, isn't it? you don't need to take freezing cold showers, but turn the hot water back to where it's comfortable

you don't notice it while you take a shower, but in hot showers you are sweating a LOT.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.